Aquaman was a computer generated mess 😂😂😂
  • krakos000
    17254 posts World Class
    GL wrote: »

Tbf how else would they make a movie like that without a ton of CGI
  • hoban95
    47813 posts FIFA Cover Star
    I'm still thinking about the Titans finale. So many questions...

It feels quite unfinished.
  • GL
    5432 posts Big Money Move
    krakos000 wrote: »

film was still garbo
  • GL
    5432 posts Big Money Move

film was still garbo

but i still enjoyed it lmao
  • krakos000
    17254 posts World Class

film was still garbo

Haha go watch spidey to see a PRIME movie ;)
  • Low Ki
    11436 posts Has That Special Something
    TIL there’s people in the world that like Titans :|

It’s like this behind the scenes shot personified:
    giphy.gif

It’s just completely unnecessary how much they try to be edgy because being on a streaming service allows them to. Not to mention the murderous Batman trailer...

I mean ending an ep with:
    Hawk and Dove brutally beating the coach that touched Hawk (presumably to death) then have celebratory sex afterwards was just :lol:
  • McRaven
    3924 posts National Call-Up

film was still garbo

Film was okay. The Pitbull music scene in the desert was hooooorrrriiible though. Me and my friends just started laughing out loud when that song came up. Really came out of the blue.
  • VanBasten12
    6781 posts Big Money Move
    hoban95 wrote: »

Man, when we were chatting the other day, they had a 12th episode due on the 28th - was watching with that in mind, and after your post I see that it was indeed the finale.

Hmmm … still, do like it. Unlike some new person in here … time to ignore another irritant.
  • Low Ki
    edited December 2018

Man, when we were chatting the other day, they had a 12th episode due on the 28th - was watching with that in mind, and after your post I see that it was indeed the finale.

Hmmm … still, do like it. Unlike some new person in here … time to ignore another irritant.

Are you going to tell me that Hawk and Dove thing made for good TV? That’s the constant level of the show.
  • hoban95
    Low Ki wrote: »

giphy.gif

It’s just completely unnecessary how much they try to be edgy because being on a streaming service allows them to. Not to mention the murderous Batman trailer...

Hawk and Dove brutally beating the coach that touched Hawk (presumably to death) then have celebratory sex afterwards was just :lol:

Ahahaha imagine having a dig about the batman trailer when you have zero idea what’s going on :joy:
  • hoban95

They proper ended it in an unusual way. However did you see the post show scene?!
  • Low Ki
    edited December 2018

giphy.gif

Ahahaha imagine having a dig about the batman trailer when you have zero idea what’s going on :joy:

You mean they haven’t been murdering and maiming people nonstop through their trip? I’m not just reading this by it’s cover, the tone is pretty consistent.
  • hoban95
    edited December 2018

giphy.gif

You mean they haven’t been murdering and maiming people nonstop through their trip? I’m not just reading this by it’s cover, the tone is pretty consistent.
    Batman killing everyone is part of the story! It's in a false reality made by Trigon where Jason is in a wheelchair, Jim is dead and Batman has finally snapped. He's killed off most of the rogues gallery and **** then has to stop him.

You're criticising the show without even knowing what's going on lmao.
  • Low Ki
    edited December 2018

giphy.gif

Batman killing everyone is part of the story! It's in a false reality made by Trigon where Jason is in a wheelchair, Jim is dead and Batman has finally snapped. He's killed off most of the rogues gallery and **** then has to stop him.

Is that how they rationalised the Hawk and Dove thing and everything before
    Trigon was freed?

The show is Inhumans level of suck.
  • Argie8
    5216 posts Big Money Move

giphy.gif

Trigon was freed?

Oof that's quite a statement. It looks very teen edgy bs but it's clearly found it's audience. Only heard good things about it
  • Argie8
    5216 posts Big Money Move

film was still garbo

Haha go watch spidey to see a PRIME movie ;)

100% retweet
  • hoban95

giphy.gif

Trigon was freed?

Well you made a statement and was clearly wrong because you haven't watched the show but just slagging it off because you watched a trailer.

You keep going on about a sex scene as your problem with the show. Sorry you feel that way buddy.
  • Low Ki
    TBF I'm looking forward to this from DCU though:

James Robinson's Starman was a great book and this looks like it's kind of following that.
  • Low Ki

giphy.gif

Trigon was freed?

Well you made a statement and was clearly wrong because you haven't watched the show but just slagging it off because you watched a trailer.

You keep going on about a sex scene as your problem with the show. Sorry you feel that way buddy.
    If there's no no necks snapping or heroes stabbing dudes with knives and batarangs and saying the F word 15 times an ep (I actually counted in one since it was so forced) there'd be an instant improvement.

I have been watching this. It's kinda like my personal Riverdale....awful to watch but fascinating.
  • hoban95

giphy.gif

Trigon was freed?

If there's no no necks snapping or heroes stabbing dudes with knives and batarangs and saying the F word 15 times an ep (I actually counted in one since it was so forced) there'd be an instant improvement.

I have been watching this. It's kinda like my personal Riverdale....awful to watch but fascinating.

Yeah you clearly have been judging off previous comments :joy:
  • Low Ki
    edited December 2018
    Shifting off this, I thought Aquaman was ok. A decent shift from Justice League.

The movie just feels like it tries too much. It's an origin story, a heist movie, and an Indiana Jones like adventure movie and then a war movie. The climax being AGAIN in a dark, rainy gritty setting was a pain, but at least this time I could make stuff out and it wasn't completely a CGI mess. Fight choreography was decent though. Ocean Master has always sucked, especially compared to Manta so I'm not really surprised the villains were weak..

And yeah the soundtrack was all over the place. Atlantis had synthwave, we had 2000's nu metal, pop music and that sappy song for the end credits. And Pitbull.
  • hoban95
    Still need to see it, guess i will wait til it comes out on dvd or their is a high quality stream as i'm too busy right now to go to the cinema. The Spiderman animated film looks class though.
  • krakos000
    17254 posts World Class
    Still need to see it, guess i will wait til it comes out on dvd or their is a high quality stream as i'm too busy right now to go to the cinema. The Spiderman animated film looks class though.

Go see spidey if you can before it goes out of theaters. One of the best marvel movies.

Also came in here hoping for avengers stuff etc with the 17 comments Haha....
  • xHerdie
    3932 posts National Call-Up
    Netflix just launched Avengers today so decided to give it another watch

Can’t wait until End Game :#
  • hoban95
    xHerdie wrote: »

Watched Infinity war on sky movies today. MAN IS HYPED!
  • xHerdie
    3932 posts National Call-Up
    xHerdie wrote: »

Watched Infinity war on sky movies today. MAN IS HYPED!

Yeah it was IW, prob should have mentioned that haha

It’s going to be a great farewell to the characters but looking forward to seeing this chapter close and a new one open.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    30500 posts National Team Captain
    Finally just watched the Finale of Titan's. It was interesting. Very good overall. Loved the Superboy teaser at the end.