OT - The Comic Book Shop: ENDGAME

Comments

• hoban95
    49124 posts FIFA Cover Star
    hoban95 wrote: »
    @hoban95 bro.... titans...I just caught up. Loving this show.

It's so good! What you think of Jason Todd?

I thought he was great honestly. And that if they don’t do a Red Hood at some point, I’ll be very disappointed

Likewise buddy, loving how the show is shaping up.
  • EddieFicio
    21762 posts Club Captain
    edited November 2018
    Daredevil has been cancelled after 3 seasons.

• XxRichiexRichxX
    31911 posts National Team Captain
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Daredevil has been cancelled after 3 seaons.

Idk how/why...but supposedly this season how the lowest viewers.

I'm hoping that these will all get picked up on the Disney streaming service.
  • EddieFicio
    21762 posts Club Captain

Apparently Disney is pulling the plug on their IPs so don't be surprised if these are also the last season for jessica jones and The Punisher.

Also Disney's streaming service has already been confirmed to not show mature content so yeah... Not really looking that good.
  • Argie8
    5829 posts Big Money Move

I dont see how this could happen other than Disney going back on what they said and putting all these shows on their streaming service. This makes no sense at all. it's been one of their most successful series
  • EddieFicio
    21762 posts Club Captain
    Argie8 wrote: »

I dont see how this could happen other than Disney going back on what they said and putting all these shows on their streaming service. This makes no sense at all. it's been one of their most successful series

Mature content will be going to Hulu apparently
  • krakos000
    17475 posts World Class
    Got some color done on my Rocket and Groot tat today! Marvel half sleeve is slowly coming together.

9jqNyZl.jpg
    PFvmpBY.jpg
  • hoban95
    Oh man this is terrible news...
  • Hoopsterz
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero

Apparently Disney is pulling the plug on their IPs so don't be surprised if these are also the last season for jessica jones and The Punisher.

Also Disney's streaming service has already been confirmed to not show mature content so yeah... Not really looking that good.

Netflix said Jessica Jones and The Punisher would be the only 2 they continue which is a shame cos Daredevile season 2 was some of the best TV series i've ever watched.

Shame to see this die if it isn't picked up elsewhere :(
  • hoban95
    After season 3 being so god damn good this is very sad.
  • Choepiechakie
    31577 posts National Team Captain

People should stop questioning my opinion.
  • XxRichiexRichxX

Did you even finish it to get the answers to your questions?
  • Choepiechakie

My brother explained it. Gave me a bigger yikes, but yeah I should finish it to form my opinion.
  • XxRichiexRichxX

My brother explained it. Gave me a bigger yikes, but yeah I should finish it to form my opinion.

So you did at some point realize you were watching a comic book tv show? Not something that’s meant to be based on a true story or anything?
  • Choepiechakie
    Its a serie. Im not watching a documentary. Its the bad story writing that gave me a yikes
  • Argie8
    edited November 2018
    It's a fantastic show that doesn't deserve to be cancelled
  • XxRichiexRichxX

I’m pretty sure it’s more down to contracts and Disney than it is “being cancelled because it’s not doing well”
  • Argie8
    edited November 2018

I’m pretty sure it’s more down to contracts and Disney than it is “being cancelled because it’s not doing well”

I've no clue what's going on, I assumed it was moving back to Disney for their streaming service but it's all in doubt since I found out they will have no R rated content. Daredevil was Netflix's greatest show imo, even better than Stranger Things
  • hoban95
  • XxRichiexRichxX

I've no clue what's going on, I assumed it was moving back to Disney for their streaming service but it's all in doubt since I found out they will have no R rated content. Daredevil was Netflix's greatest show imo, even better than Stranger Things

No idea. But it’s Disney that’s making these decisions, not Netflix. After the next the season of Punisher and Jessica Jones, you’ll likely see cancellation notices of those shows as well
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    Per Netflix

"Marvel’s Daredevil will not return for a fourth season on Netflix. We are tremendously proud of the show’s last and final season and although it’s painful for the fans, we feel it best to close this chapter on a high note. We’re thankful to our partners at Marvel, showrunner Erik Oleson, the show’s writers, stellar crew and incredible cast including Charlie Cox as Daredevil himself, and we’re grateful to the fans who have supported the show over the years. While the series on Netflix has ended, the three existing seasons will remain on the service for years to come, while the Daredevil character will live on in future projects for Marvel."
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    Well, I am glad at least it went it then on that high note. Superb TV series - well written, casted & acted.

Vincent D'Onofrio was fantastic.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    Well, I am glad at least it went it then on that high note. Superb TV series - well written, casted & acted.

He wants to play Lex Luther at some point iirc. I think he’d be fantastic.
  • P
    7609 posts League Winner
    I fully expected it to get cancelled. I'll be really suprised if they aren't all cancelled. Disney wants all the marvel tv show universe exclusive I think.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    edited November 2018
    P wrote: »
    I fully expected it to get cancelled. I'll be really suprised if they aren't all cancelled. Disney wants all the marvel tv show universe exclusive I think.

They’ll air Jessica Jones and The Punisher first because they’ve already spent the money and filmed them. They’ll be cancelled just after they air.

But yeah Disney is supposedly the biggest factor in all of this
  • P
    7609 posts League Winner
    P wrote: »

They’ll air Jessica Jones and The Punisher first because they’ve already spent the money and filmed them. They’ll be cancelled just after they air.

But yeah Disney is supposedly the biggest factor in all of this

Yeah that's what I meant. That's what they've done with each one so far. Nothing to do with numbers. I think Disney just want a clear marvel tv universe. Would get confusing otherwise.
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move

He wants to play Lex Luther at some point iirc. I think he’d be fantastic.

Damn! Would be the best ever … simple!
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    edited November 2018
    And per Marvel

“Marvel is extremely grateful to the huge audience that loved Marvel's Daredevil. From the moment of young Matt’s first act of heroism to the birth of Page, Murdock, & Nelson, it has been a unbelievable journey. We are incredibly proud of the amazing showrunners and writers starting with Drew Goddard and Steven DeKnight, Marco Ramirez and Doug Petrie and Erik Oleson, Charlie Cox, Deborah Ann Woll, Elden Henson, Vincent D'Onofrio and our casts who brought our characters to life with such excellence, and every one of the fantastic crews in NYC. We look forward to more adventures with the Man without Fear in the future.”

Which certainly implies there will be more

Edit. Nvm. It’s all supposedly done. Rip man
    Post edited by XxRichiexRichxX on
  • hoban95
    Man Titans killed it again this week...