Justice league
    Batman 2
    Joker
    Batman 3
    Joker 2
    Justice league 2
    Joker reboot
    Batman and Robin (reboot of batman)
    Green lantern (was introduced in Justice league)

and several of them are their own standalone, unlinked films :lol: it's a disaster... one I'll watch.... but a disaster nonetheless.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    34016 posts National Team Captain
    Speaking of DC comics, anyone ever watch The Losers? Super underrated movie.
  • Low Ki
    12581 posts Has That Special Something

Really liked it. Equally liked the comic it was based on.
  • Low Ki
    edited March 2
    Well, looks like I'm removing Top Back from my liked songs on Spotify.

Thank ❤️❤️❤️❤️ we still have Luis though.
  • CeeQue
    13595 posts Has That Special Something
    krakos000 wrote: »
    CeeQue wrote: »
    tenor.gif

Meanwhile over at DC rudy2.png

Dcs slate:
    Batman
    Justice league
    Batman 2
    Joker
    Batman 3
    Joker 2
    Justice league 2
    Joker reboot
    Batman and Robin (reboot of batman)
    Green lantern (was introduced in Justice league)

7 of those happen in 1 universe Batman's. And 2 of those are re-boots.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    Low Ki wrote: »

Really liked it. Equally liked the comic it was based on.

Yeah they 100% marketed that movie completely wrong when it was coming out. I still remember seeing the occasional trailer on it and not really knowing what it was about or that it was based off a comic book or anything. and then a few months after it was released I watched it and loved it. I remember thinking that turned out a completely different movie than what the trailer made it out to be.

Great movie for anyone that's not seen it. Great cast. Deserved a sequel but sadly won't get one since it flopped in theaters due to what I think was bad marketing of the film.
  • Tornado31619
    25487 posts Player of the Year
    edited March 3
    MAJOR SPOILERS FOR THE CAMEO:
    Apparently it’s Fox-verse Nightcrawler
    Edit: false alarm, tbh it would have been a bit underwhelming anyway
  • Tornado31619
    edited March 4
    Paul Bettany says that the major appearance in tomorrow’s episode is
    himself as White Vision

All of the hype being for nothing makes me think that people also need to regulate their expectations for No Way Home. I reckon that Tobey/Andrew get cameos and the only villains are Electro and possibly Doc Ock, assuming they don’t save his turn for a future movie.
    Post edited by Tornado31619 on
  • Tornado31619
    ‘The Mutants’ is in development at Marvel Studios.
  • krakos000
    17806 posts World Class
    I read way too many internet theories :D when really it was....
    agat...Ralph bohner all alonggggg
  • Tornado31619
    Not a spoiler.

This episode is why I don’t think No Way Home will be Spider-Verse. Everyone and their nan was speculated to be in WandaVision, and look how that turned out.
  • krakos000
    17806 posts World Class
    Not a spoiler.

This episode is why I don’t think No Way Home will be Spider-Verse. Everyone and their nan was speculated to be in WandaVision, and look how that turned out.

Exactly....plus NWH comes out BEFORE DS2 and based on that credit scene I don't think DS2 is gonna be knee deep in Sony/Fox multiverse shenanigans....I see it now being more of a House of M related plot ft Strange.
  • Tornado31619
    I don’t think they’ll introduce mutants in MOM, but today’s episode definitely laid the groundwork for them.

I think NWH will just be Strange showing Peter how Tobey and Andrew conquered their threats so that Peter knows how to face Electro.
  • Tornado31619
    Reddit’s in tatters over Quicksilver :lol:
    Jokes on them for getting their hopes so high, I’m glad the X-Men are getting a fresh start in the MCU
  • krakos000
    17806 posts World Class
    Reddit’s in tatters over Quicksilver :lol:
    Jokes on them for getting their hopes so high, I’m glad the X-Men are getting a fresh start in the MCU

Tbf that's the one thing that I can justify being upset over the most because why not just use
    a different actor if he's not gonna be the fan favorite character everyone knows he is. In a show that was said to be leading into a movie called MULTIVERSE of madness and he's from a different universe that they now have the rights to, it was logical. At least way more logical than having Magneto/Reed Richard's show up for no actual reason. Why use him as a cliffhanger for two episodes like that with payoff being a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ joke lol

I'm not as strongly annoyed at it as the rest of reddit but I can see how that would be more upsetting than the other theories.
  • Tornado31619
    We were already introduced to the multiverse in Strange 1. People have this misconception that it’s just different actors appearing as the characters because DC did it that way. They forget that DC only did that because they had nothing else going on for them - most of the headlines for Crisis were about Ezra, etc. Let’s have some originality.

Unlike the Tobey/Andrew films, I actually enjoyed the FoX-Men series, but they’re all dead franchises that we should now be moving on from IMO. At best, I’d bring back McAvoy, Fassbender and Keen, but only as new, officially-MCU versions of their characters. And from them, I’m only really concerned about Keen.
  • CeeQue
    Unlike the Tobey/Andrew films, I actually enjoyed the FoX-Men series, but they’re all dead franchises that we should now be moving on from IMO. At best, I’d bring back McAvoy, Fassbender and Keen, but only as new, officially-MCU versions of their characters. And from them, I’m only really concerned about Keen.
    I liked the Old man Logan

So is this series overwtf.png

Is metal Vision the old Vision with mind and body apart form the Infinity stone?
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    CeeQue wrote: »
    I liked the Old man Logan

So is this series overwtf.png

Is metal Vision the old Vision with mind and body apart form the Infinity stone?

Yeah the last bit of that spoiler is something I'm curious about as well.
  • Tornado31619
  • Tornado31619
  • XxRichiexRichxX

Lol. Love that.
  • Shshj
    6517 posts Big Money Move
    Has anyone else seen Snyder's original plan for his Justice League trilogy? What a ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    Shshj wrote: »
    Has anyone else seen Snyder's original plan for his Justice League trilogy? What a ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

yeah it's kind of a mess.

I always found it funny that the stories about him wanting to ultimately have one of the movies end "in defeat" for them to come back and win in the next one... came out after the IW was filming
  • Shshj
    Lois and Bruce together is the worst part for me. He's not even adapting the comics at this point, the whole thing sounds like a fan fiction.
  • hoban95
    61117 posts Icon
    Lois and Bruce? What...
  • CeeQue
    Shshj wrote: »
    Lois and Bruce together is the worst part for me. He's not even adapting the comics at this point, the whole thing sounds like a fan fiction.

dahell2.png
  • Shshj
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Lois and Bruce? What...

Snyder's original plan for a JL trilogy had Superman die, with Bruce and Lois getting together sometime after. They have a son and (long story short) Batman sacrifices himself in the final fight vs Darkseid. Lois then tells their son who is Dad was, and he grows up to become the next Batman.

The whole thing is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ lmao.
  • Low Ki
    He has a weird obsession with Superman destroying and killing everything.

And making him a brooding emo.