OT - The Comic Book Shop: ENDGAME

Comments

• krakos000
    17780 posts World Class
    The Salem witch trials. I saw.

It’s pretty obvious that Agnes is Agatha Harkness at this point.
    nah that's July 2nd the date Agnes mentions. The calendar date is apparently in reference to an Avengers issue that has Vision being reactivated in it. https://screenrant.com/wandavision-easter-egg-calendar-date-vision-comic/

An article about it but I saw it somewhere else talked about.
  • Low Ki
    12563 posts Has That Special Something
    The toaster was also making the same noises the Stark bomb in Age of Ultron was making at at Wanda and Pietro as kids.

People who never watched the 70 year old shows that are being deconstructed stuff like stuff will likely be confused by what's going on. I really like this show but people expecting a traditional Marvel show will probably feel lost.
  • krakos000
    17780 posts World Class
    Low Ki wrote: »
    The toaster was also making the same noises the Stark bomb in Age of Ultron was making at at Wanda and Pietro as kids.

People who never watched the 70 year old shows that are being deconstructed stuff like stuff will likely be confused by what's going on. I really like this show but people expecting a traditional Marvel show will probably feel lost.

Same with the Strucker watches.
  • Tornado31619
    24925 posts Player of the Year
    Matt Damon’s coming back for L&T and Felicity Jones wants to reprise her role as Black Cat.

Yay, and no.
  • Tornado31619
    Thoughts on the Spider-Man 3 set leaks?
  • Tornado31619
    Probably just another cameo. Then again, he might want to work with Christian Bale again.
  • CeeQue
    13464 posts Has That Special Something
    Probably just another cameo. Then again, he might want to work with Christian Bale again.

Seems like these A'listers don't want to miss that Superhero 💰💰💰
  • Tornado31619
    It’s a quick paycheque and ticks the modern-day Star Wars off the bucket list. You can’t really do that with the actual Star Wars other than as a cameo because most roles are long-term. Even the ‘standalone’ Rogue One is getting a spin-off.
  • CeeQue
    It’s a quick paycheque and ticks the modern-day Star Wars off the bucket list. You can’t really do that with the actual Star Wars other than as a cameo because most roles are long-term. Even the ‘standalone’ Rogue One is getting a spin-off.

Plus they are all good movies for the most part.
  • Tornado31619
    For sure.
  • Tornado31619
    Ladies and gentlemen, the next Spider-Sony movie to get stuck in development hell!

It’s not Black Cat, it’s not Silver Sable, it’s not Kraven...

It’s Dusk.

https://www.theilluminerdi.com/2021/01/19/dusk-marvel-project/

Venom was a fluke.
  • krakos000
    17780 posts World Class
    Ladies and gentlemen, the next Spider-Sony movie to get stuck in development hell!

It’s not Black Cat, it’s not Silver Sable, it’s not Kraven...

It’s Dusk.

https://www.theilluminerdi.com/2021/01/19/dusk-marvel-project/

Venom was a fluke.

That doesn't have anything to do with the next spidey movie though 🤷‍♂️
  • Tornado31619
    The next Spider-Man spin-off is what I meant.
  • Tornado31619
    Morbius has again been delayed to January 2022, but Venom 2 and Spider-Man 3 appear to be remaining in their current slots.
  • krakos000
    17780 posts World Class
    Dat episode 😳 A bit more ramped up than the first two but still it's gonna be slow fed what's going on.
  • Low Ki
    12563 posts Has That Special Something
    Business just picked up in the end.
  • Shshj
    6108 posts Big Money Move
    Not sure what to make of Wandavision so far. The episodes aren't exactly thrilling, and we're only getting about 5 minutes of an actual plot every week. Hopefully it picks up soon.

Really enjoy the aesthetic and acting though, Olsen and Bettany are great.
  • krakos000
    17780 posts World Class
    It's supposed to be a slow burn through the decades and the last 3 episodes will be like a full fledged marvel movie. I love it so far but I also love the campyness of it. Olsen is amazing in it with how well she's doing in representing each decade.

The last episode when she turns from "sitcom" to Scarlet Witch was definitely unsettling. This last episode ramped it up a bit more.
  • Tornado31619
    Think we need a title change for this thread. Endgame was nearly two years ago :lol:
  • CeeQue
    Seems like these episodes are moving fast but I just don't know what's going on.

I mean I sorta get it at the end of each episode.
  • Shshj
    6108 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 24
    krakos000 wrote: »
    It's supposed to be a slow burn through the decades and the last 3 episodes will be like a full fledged marvel movie. I love it so far but I also love the campyness of it. Olsen is amazing in it with how well she's doing in representing each decade.

The last episode when she turns from "sitcom" to Scarlet Witch was definitely unsettling. This last episode ramped it up a bit more.

Yeah, I get that everything is building towards something big at the end of the season. It's the type of show that would be great to binge watch, but waiting a week for one 25-minute episode that doesn't really advance the plot is a bit painful.
  • Tornado31619
    It’s annoying, but at least each episode is only half-an-hour. Ideally, we would already have had a ‘proper’ MCU show to debut the franchise on Disney+ with FATWS.
  • krakos000
    17780 posts World Class
    It’s annoying, but at least each episode is only half-an-hour. Ideally, we would already have had a ‘proper’ MCU show to debut the franchise on Disney+ with FATWS.

Yeah exactly it wasn't meant to start off phase 4. I'm so jyoec for FATWS though after watching Cap 2 and 3 last week.
  • Tornado31619
    Looks like Black Widow’s getting a dual release.
  • krakos000
    17780 posts World Class
    Wait sauce?
  • Tornado31619
    Variety. The movie is also appearing on Disney+ and has an official runtime of 133 minutes.
  • krakos000
    17780 posts World Class
  • krakos000
    17780 posts World Class
    Variety. The movie is also appearing on Disney+ and has an official runtime of 133 minutes.

Ah maybe it got taken off then cause I couldn't find it on Disney. Eiither way if they continue pushing things back the shows are gonna be in a weird spot and mess continuity up
  • krakos000
    17780 posts World Class
    Finally a clip showing more of the outside world