The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

OT - The Comic Book Shop: ENDGAME

Comments

• XxRichiexRichxX
    32519 posts National Team Captain
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Low Ki wrote: »
    I thought season 1 was rubbish. Season 2 is decent. The over the top levels of swearing is annoying though, no one swears that much.

The actor they chose for Bruce Wayne also looks like he's better suited for Alfred.

I hardly notice the swearing lmao.

First season it was definitely noticeable because it felt forced. Second season is a lot better and feels more natural that yeah I agree, I hardly notice it as well.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    edited November 2019
    Rewatched Captain Marvel yesterday... still can't get on with Brie Larson. I've not seen much else that she's been in...but I just feel her acting in Captain Marvel is just so bad. She's undoubtedly the weakest of the whole Marvel cast imo in terms of acting.

The movie itself I thought was better than I remember, but it's hard to get passed her acting for me. I'll have to watch something else of hers to see if it's her acting, or if it's more or less her interpretation of the role.
  • Apollo
    17494 posts World Class
    @XxRichiexRichxX I remember your comment approving when I put Doctor Strange in my top 5 mcu films in the discussion a while back, curious to know what you think on something.

Are you someone who reads rumours and things like that ahead of upcoming films? Won't be specific in this post in case you're not. I was really looking forward to Doctor Strange 2 regardless, but after reading about the comic that the film is reportedly based on and some 'leaks' about the film, it's just building the hype more than ever. Sounds like it's going to be insanely good
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    Apollo wrote: »
    @XxRichiexRichxX I remember your comment approving when I put Doctor Strange in my top 5 mcu films in the discussion a while back, curious to know what you think on something.

Are you someone who reads rumours and things like that ahead of upcoming films? Won't be specific in this post in case you're not. I was really looking forward to Doctor Strange 2 regardless, but after reading about the comic that the film is reportedly based on and some 'leaks' about the film, it's just building the hype more than ever. Sounds like it's going to be insanely good

Yeah I am and I think I said when they announced the next set of films that Doctor Strange 2 was the one I was most looking forward too. haha.

I was definitely on the side that really enjoyed the first Doctor Strange film.
  • Argie8
    6092 posts Big Money Move
    Brie Larson is a great actress but kinda meh as Captain Marvel imo
  • Choepiechakie
    32579 posts National Team Captain
    Argie8 wrote: »

• XxRichiexRichxX

As in her acting was bad in the movie, or that you don’t think she’s a good Captain Marvel?
  • Argie8

As in her acting was bad in the movie, or that you don’t think she’s a good Captain Marvel?

I don't think she's given an awful lot to work with but she lacked a lot of the charisma that I think she was going for

If you watch her in Room and Short Term 12 you can see she is a really great actress but obviously they were very different roles
  • Argie8

What
  • XxRichiexRichxX

I don't think she's given an awful lot to work with but she lacked a lot of the charisma that I think she was going for

If you watch her in Room and Short Term 12 you can see she is a really great actress but obviously they were very different roles

I'll check them out.

It just annoyed me how every line just felt "entitled" and there was just very very little emotional range... even in the scenes there was clearly supposed to be some.
  • RealM
    6141 posts Big Money Move
    Thought Captain Marvel had an awful story line.
  • arsenalap
    6869 posts Big Money Move
    To me they just wrote the Captain Marvel story to try and tie everything together so they could introduce her into endgame.

The movie itself was a bit irrelevant.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    arsenalap wrote: »
    To me they just wrote the Captain Marvel story to try and tie everything together so they could introduce her into endgame.

The movie itself was a bit irrelevant.

Yeah it definitely had a rushed feel to it. Her background is far more complicated than what was portrayed in the movie.

Honestly for me, the best parts of the movie were the Skrulls. Her acting in the movie just straight up annoys me, she makes every line sound so entitled. the little girl in the movie was a better actress as far as the movie goes imo.

Hopefully a follow up movie will be better.
  • krakos000
    17546 posts World Class
    Are y'all ready for Crisis on Infinite Earths?!?!
    I've been trying to catch up on the flash but I'm barely on episode 8 of season 4 :( I'm fully caught up on only arrow and I think I'm going to have to just read season summaries for the rest and maybe just catch up on this season of flash to lead into Crisis at least.
  • Low Ki
    12007 posts Has That Special Something
    Regarding the Titans finale
    That death was :lol:
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    Low Ki wrote: »
    Regarding the Titans finale
    That death was :lol:
    yeah was a bit on the anti climatic side of the scale. I fully expert them to bring her back though.
  • Low Ki
    12007 posts Has That Special Something
    Guys. Watchmen this week.

Wow.

I didn't see that coming
    Cal is Doctor Manhattan.

And all the other stuff. But that one was crazy.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
  • Apollo
    17494 posts World Class
    Like the look of that, it looks really good! Looking forward to it!
  • krakos000
    17546 posts World Class
    **** looks great. Some feels of mission impossible in there...Taskmaster looks a little weird to me but 🤷‍♂️
  • Argie8
    Black widow looks great! I'm excited to see it
  • CeeQue
    11863 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2019

Is that suppose to me Omega Red? Nvm its
    Red Guardian
  • XxRichiexRichxX
  • Choepiechakie
    32579 posts National Team Captain
    Black widow looks great! I'm excited to see it

Cheeky
  • krakos000
    17546 posts World Class
    So hyped for Crisis!!
  • hoban95
    50687 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Enjoyed the trailer, the use of Blue Monday was sick. Would had liked to have seen Cheetah but i suppose its not good when you've seen everything before the film.
  • Jboom98
    193 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What's the Marvel film to rival Wonder Woman in the summer starring Jared Leto :s is it morbius ? or a new Blade film ?.
  • krakos000
    17546 posts World Class
    Jboom98 wrote: »
    What's the Marvel film to rival Wonder Woman in the summer starring Jared Leto :s is it morbius ? or a new Blade film ?.

I guess black Widow but its may 1st, wonder woman is June