OT - The Comic Book Shop: ENDGAME

Comments

• Apollo
    15038 posts World Class
    Natalie Portman returning to Thor 4 to play the female Thor.... I'm actually really interested to see that. She's a fantastic actress.

While I'm looking forward to seeing that as well, I really hope they don't go the route of making Thor unworthy again for that to happen. I'm sure they can come up with a different way for it to happen as they already used that storyline in the first Thor film.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31911 posts National Team Captain
    P wrote: »
    I'm most hyped for blade. Ali is the perfect casting. Any word on who's going to play whistler? Really big role.

Honestly felt Michael Jai White would have been perfect for Blade
  • Shshj
    4193 posts National Call-Up
    Where do we even start? It's going to be an insane couple of years.

I can't wait for Blade, it's going to very interesting to see how they tie him into the MCU.
  • krakos000
    17476 posts World Class
    I CANT WAIT for Strange 2. I'm hoping that's how they introduce mutants...I mean the signs are there.

- Multiverse
    - Scarlet Witch

All the signs you need!!!

Also Red Guardian in Black Widow is gonna be cool.
  • Apollo
    15038 posts World Class
    krakos000 wrote: »
    I CANT WAIT for Strange 2. I'm hoping that's how they introduce mutants...I mean the signs are there.

- Multiverse
    - Scarlet Witch

Completely agree! It sounds incredible! And yeah I think that'll be how Mutants come into the MCU.
  • XxRichiexRichxX

- Multiverse
    - Scarlet Witch

agreed
  • krakos000
    17476 posts World Class
    Just saw that Taskmaster is gonna be in black widow too and read some descriptions of the footage. It sounds super gritty and the fighting is apparently winter soldier-esque only better <3 Ooooooooh baby I cant wait.
  • hoban95
    49124 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Wow a real bombshell of info

Massive hype
  • krakos000
    17476 posts World Class
    edited July 21
    QGf0EI0.jpg

Daddy Taskmaster <3
  • Low Ki
    11787 posts Has That Special Something
    The full panel:
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    The next two DCAU films will be Superman: Red Son and Batman: Death in the Family (2020)
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    Crisis on Infinite Earths is looking like it's going to be absolutely epic if all these turn out to be true.

- Brandon Routh (not that I'm a fan of his acting at all and wasn't a fan of his Superman) will be playing Superman.
    - Titan's apparently rumored to be making an appearance.
    - Tom Welling I believe as Superman
    - Burt Ward appearing as Robin
    - Elizabeth Tulloch as Lois
    - Lynda Carter
  • Low Ki
    This season for the Flash they used this character as the villain:
    32502650740.30.jpg

I had no idea who that was and had to look it up. Appears in a whopping total of 2 issues. He looks like a Carnage ripoff.
  • Apollo
    15038 posts World Class
    source.gif
  • krakos000
    17476 posts World Class
    Eh I mean having gamora just up and leave would have made it kind of weird and mantis looking like she doesnt know what is going on. I think the scene was fine as is.
  • Apollo
    15038 posts World Class
    Eh I mean having gamora just up and leave would have made it kind of weird and mantis looking like she doesnt know what is going on. I think the scene was fine as is.

My reaction completely disregarded the Gamora bit. It was about how powerful from an emotional perspective that show of respect to Tony from the rest of them was. I love how they did it in the film but this was really poignant too.
  • Low Ki
    edited July 28
    The Boys. Just saw episode 1. Kind of balances funny and disturbing at the same time.

It diverges from the book, but it's very true to that same tone of being gratuitously over the top. Feels more like a Garth Ennis adaption than Preacher ever did.

They spent no expense either. The budget wasn't just a first ep thing, it's consistent 5 episodes in.
    Post edited by Low Ki on
  • GL
    6662 posts Big Money Move
    Low Ki wrote: »
    The Boys. Just saw episode 1. Kind of balances funny and disturbing at the same time.

It diverges from the book, but it's very true to that same tone of being gratuitously over the top. Feels more like a Garth Ennis adaption than Preacher ever did.

They spent no expense either. The budget wasn't just a first ep thing, it's consistent 5 episodes in.

Just watched episode 1 too and I don’t know what to think :joy:
  • krakos000
    17476 posts World Class
    Endgame out digitally <3
  • krakos000
    17476 posts World Class
    Man watching the portals scene even at home just gave me goosebumps and chills :o Such a powerful powerful scene
  • krakos000
    17476 posts World Class
    "We did it Mr. Stark, we won sir, we won Mr. Stark" **** got me in the feels again :'(
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    Man watching the portals scene even at home just gave me goosebumps and chills :o Such a powerful powerful scene

Bro. Watched it again last night. 100%. Basically from as soon as you hear Falcon for the first time to when they start charging out each other was straight goosebumps
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    "We did it Mr. Stark, we won sir, we won Mr. Stark" **** got me in the feels again :'(

The whole movie is an emotional roller coaster
  • krakos000
    17476 posts World Class

Bro. Watched it again last night. 100%. Basically from as soon as you hear Falcon for the first time to when they start charging out each other was straight goosebumps

Lol obviously nothing tops seeing it the first time but so far NO MOVIE has given me chills after repeated viewings. It's actually nuts. From Hulk snapping to pepper kissing Tony during that fade out, I still am on the edge of my seat/bed lol
  • GL
    6662 posts Big Money Move
    GL wrote: »
    Low Ki wrote: »

Just watched episode 1 too and I don’t know what to think :joy:

Finished the season. Really enjoyed it. Homelander’s costume is dope
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    Nice to see Feige admit Scarlett Witch could wreck Thanos 1v1. Would like to see them keep to their original supposed promise in having her be the future face of Marvel rather than Captain Marvel. Or at least more so than Captain Marvel.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
  • krakos000
    17476 posts World Class

What was it?
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    edited August 6
    My bad guys. I didn't know they removed the content. Was from a good page too, but here's a new link.

Titans Season 2 trailer.