OT - The Comic Book Shop: ENDGAME

Comments

• XxRichiexRichxX
    31716 posts National Team Captain
    arsenalap wrote: »
    Is next the last in general?

Next season is the final season, but she's not returning for the final season.
  • krakos000
    17455 posts World Class
    Tickets for endgame go on sale here on the 2nd!!! Cant **** wait
  • EA_Rtas
    1185 posts EA Moderator
    Finally got a chance to check out Captain Marvel, great movie, soundtrack was on point gave me those nostalgia feels. Super hyped for Endgame now.
  • krakos000
    17455 posts World Class
    Tickets for endgame go on sale soon!
  • krakos000
    17455 posts World Class
    WOOOOO GOT MY TICKETS!!! For Friday the 26th. Unfortunately cant go to the opening night but the next day is good for me:)
  • Apollo
    14421 posts Has That Special Something
    krakos000 wrote: »
    WOOOOO GOT MY TICKETS!!! For Friday the 26th. Unfortunately cant go to the opening night but the next day is good for me:)

Nice! I hoped they would go on sale in England at the same time, but they haven't frustratingly
  • Apollo
    @krakos000 How many days did they have tickets for? Not sure how many days extra they have from opening night when its pre-sale
  • Apollo
    YES just booked my tickets as well :blush: Buzzing for the film even more now!
  • Apollo
  • XxRichiexRichxX
  • krakos000
    17455 posts World Class
    AHHHH that new trailer has me so hyped holy ****
  • GL
    6522 posts Big Money Move
    Thanos has the best lines
  • krakos000
    17455 posts World Class
    Rocket looks soooooo sad :(
  • xHerdie
    4004 posts National Call-Up
    Got my tickets for Friday night B)

Out of state for opening night and go with some friends so have to wait an extra day haha
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    Got mine for Friday afternoon. Going to be about 15 minutes late for work, but worth it
  • Shshj
    4060 posts National Call-Up
    My local cinema very rarely sells out except for the opening nights of the big films but Endgame is nearly completely booked on every evening showing right up until the following Monday :joy:

I've got mine for the Thursday afternoon, excited is an understatement :)
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    Shshj wrote: »
    My local cinema very rarely sells out except for the opening nights of the big films but Endgame is nearly completely booked on every evening showing right up until the following Monday :joy:

Ha. Alamo Drafthouse here in raleigh sold out of basically every showing that’s being offered (outside of like the very front row of most of the showings) within the first few hours of being on sale
  • Shshj
    4060 posts National Call-Up

Ha. Alamo Drafthouse here in raleigh sold out of basically every showing that’s being offered (outside of like the very front row of most of the showings) within the first few hours of being on sale

It's absolutely nuts, it'll smash box office records at this rate.

• XxRichiexRichxX

It's absolutely nuts, it'll smash box office records at this rate.

Yeah and drafthouse is just one of the many many theaters in the Raleigh/triangle area in NC. most of which are just about sold out. I know my 2 go to theaters wouldn’t even load their app’s/websites this morning when they first went on sale because of all the traffic they were getting :joy: i had to resign to sitting in the front row of the showing I’m going too, but it’s ok because the seats recline all the way back.

Yeah they are predicting records to be broken with this film.
  • Apollo
    3 different cinema chains in England's websites crashed today :D Thankfully I got my tickets a few minutes before the trailer was released so got in in time before everything went berserk :D
  • Apollo
    As far as the before movie mood goes, I don't think I've ever been looking forward to a film as much as this one. Its unreal the anticipation for it
  • krakos000
    17455 posts World Class
    Stayed up until 3am pst to get tickets as soon as they became available for my theater...checked this morning and the showtime had 5 seats left Haha
  • Apollo
    Do you think Thanos will go down as one of the great cinematic villains? For me he has to, they have absolutely smashed it with how they've portrayed Thanos, he has such a presence and threat to him.
    GL wrote: »
    And this, he absolutely has some immense lines.
  • Argie8
    5762 posts Big Money Move
    Apollo wrote: »
    Do you think Thanos will go down as one of the great cinematic villains? For me he has to, they have absolutely smashed it with how they've portrayed Thanos, he has such a presence and threat to him.
    GL wrote: »
    And this, he absolutely has some immense lines.

Of course. He's iconic after only one film
  • Argie8
    5762 posts Big Money Move
    Joker trailer is out! I'm hyppppppped!
  • P
    7507 posts League Winner
    Argie8 wrote: »

Can't wait. Should easily be the best DC movie since TDK trilogy.
  • Low Ki
    11746 posts Has That Special Something
    I thought you were talking about the Gotham joker trailer till I remembered the Joaquin Phoenix movie.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    P wrote: »

Really enjoyed Wonder Woman Tbf.
  • krakos000
    17455 posts World Class

I enjoyed aquaman as well. For me it goes

WW
    Aquaman
    BvS

JL
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    krakos000 wrote: »

I enjoyed aquaman as well. For me it goes

WW
    Aquaman
    BvS

JL

For me it’s just

WW
    Aquaman

Outside of maybe the casting of Batman, Superman, Lois, etc. I honestly didn’t care much for the movies.