Boateng vs IF Boateng / Zlat vs Zlats

Solomace
460 posts Sunday League Hero
Hi peeps,

So with the impending bargain hunts starting, I'm looking for some advice from those in the know.

1. IF Boateng 150k better than his NIF?

2. Zlats IF any good compared to his NIF?

Cheers peeps.

Comments

• Absting159
    6797 posts Moderator
    edited November 2015
    Statistically yes. Realistically. . .its FIFA and everyone plays like a @WoundedGoat 2/3 games.
  • Solomace
    Absting159 wrote: »
    Statistically yes. Realistically. . .its FIFA and everyone plays like a @WoundedGoat 2/3 games.

Lol. Okay I'll give you that.

However... Some IF are better than their NIF and some are worth it. I think :wink:
  • Wonderfulwest
    4690 posts National Call-Up
    Hero Zlat is ok but SIF and Fanta Zlatan are amazing
  • Solomace
    Hero Zlat is ok but SIF and Fanta Zlatan are amazing

SIF is coming down nicely and is very tempting.
  • Snookers4Life
    1202 posts Professional
    If Boateng felt like a really noticable upgrade in the heading and standing tackle departments.
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something

What ****?
  • Sercs
    18654 posts World Class

What ****?

time for you to open a can of whoop ****
  • Infuzions
    58 posts Park Captain
    I had the inform ibra for a couple games and he was really strong, the only way to get him off the ball was for my opponent to foul him! i had boateng but not the nif so i can only really speak for the inform. The inform didn't put a foot wrong. Even if they do get round him he has the turn of pace to catch up with them. He's great in the air and his standing tackle is fantastic. One of the best Cb's ive played with this year. Im waiting on the inform ibra to drop a little more then i will buy him back. Hoping for around 550k
  • Solomace
    Infuzions wrote: »
    I had the inform ibra for a couple games and he was really strong, the only way to get him off the ball was for my opponent to foul him! i had boateng but not the nif so i can only really speak for the inform. The inform didn't put a foot wrong. Even if they do get round him he has the turn of pace to catch up with them. He's great in the air and his standing tackle is fantastic. One of the best Cb's ive played with this year. Im waiting on the inform ibra to drop a little more then i will buy him back. Hoping for around 550k

Great m8. Just what I'm wanting to hear.

Thanks.