When to pull the trigger on Messi?

I currently have enough to to buy Messi and have around 70k to make a team around him. I think he may hit 750k which will give me around 110k to build with, do I gamble on him to keep dropping, or bite the bullet?

Comments

• Fumbler
    2509 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just before TOTY will be his cheapest price. The biggest question I guess is how long you are willing to wait. Play now and enjoy it or wait a little over a month and maximize the team you can put around him. Only you can make that choice, though. :)
  • ahm1388
    1183 posts Professional
    I currently have enough to to buy Messi and have around 70k to make a team around him. I think he may hit 750k which will give me around 110k to build with, do I gamble on him to keep dropping, or bite the bullet?

The math is not adding up to me. Are you saying Messi is selling for 790k now? Or did you mean to say 950k?

Either way, I would follow the market until I notice that his price has settled before buying
  • Fumbler
    2509 posts Fans' Favourite
    ahm1388 wrote: »

The math is not adding up to me. Are you saying Messi is selling for 790k now? Or did you mean to say 950k?

Either way, I would follow the market until I notice that his price has settled before buying

Pretty sure he's Xbox. Messi, like everyone else, is cheaper on the dark side.
  • ahm1388
    1183 posts Professional
    Fumbler wrote: »
    ahm1388 wrote: »

Pretty sure he's Xbox. Messi, like everyone else, is cheaper on the dark side.

Oh right sorry! I forgot this was general discussion :#
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    I got a fresh one for 1 mil. I'm pretty sure prices will rise again after BF
  • HBK1925
    1887 posts Fans' Favourite
    I got a fresh one for 1,038,000.
    I kind of felt bad when I saw him go for 998,000.
    I thought I could fit him into my Serie A team but it's a lot harder than I thought. I think I want to sell him back if his price ever goes up.
  • Saw one on mon night at 747k on xb1 if I can catch one at that I'm going for it. I've got about 900k in total so I should be able to build something strong around him. Just unsure whether to put him at st/cf or on rw.
  • holdenwait
    55417 posts National Treasure
    HBK1925 wrote: »
    I got a fresh one for 1,038,000.
    I kind of felt bad when I saw him go for 998,000.
    I thought I could fit him into my Serie A team but it's a lot harder than I thought. I think I want to sell him back if his price ever goes up.

very easy on a 433 2 with pereyra cm and dybala striker. then the rest can be anything really
  • PezMan123
    859 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Stkyfngz wrote: »
    I got a fresh one for 1 mil. I'm pretty sure prices will rise again after BF

this

i personally think on friday people will have waited long enough and buy them players then, and the supply will drop. i think tonight at totw packs will be the very cheapest until TOTY.