DEMO - VERSION 1.01

KitoDudi
41 posts Park Captain
THE GAME WAS PERFECT, GREAT GAMEPLAY, SIMULATION REAL FOOTBALL. (enough to correct penalt and crossings)! Now the game is horrible, true fifa fans are disappointed with the latest updates (1:02 and 1:03). We hope that the EA back to the original gameplay.

Comments

• PTY BroZz
    2662 posts Fans' Favourite
    Whats your definition of a " true fifa fan" ?
  • pekkaa88
    6060 posts Big Money Move
    PTY BroZz wrote: »
    Whats your definition of a " true fifa fan" ?

him

• KitoDudi
    41 posts Park Captain
    the players playing the old series. appreciate the Simulation of real football
  • PTY BroZz
    KitoDudi wrote: »

I appreciate the simulation of real football, and this is the best fifa ever in terms of gameplay simulating " real fotball" tbh
  • KitoDudi
    41 posts Park Captain
    negative. the game is very fast, easy dribble, DEFENSIVE SYSTEM INEFFICIENT ... AFTER THE ATUALIAZAÇÕES 1:02 and 1:03
  • Dodds
    7969 posts League Winner
    The simulation of smashing lob through balls from the CB, yeah 'real fifa fan'.
  • KitoDudi
    41 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2015
    The game requires creativity and passes to the goal. Now run and dribble.
  • PTY BroZz
    If players run or dribble through your entire defense, thats surely your fault.

You need to practice your defending. Thats it, dont blame the game.
  • KFChickenEater
    135 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I appreciate the simulation of real football, and this is the best fifa ever in terms of gameplay simulating " real fotball" tbh

This must be a joke? Dribbling through whole defense with an agile player and long shot goals every game are simulating real football?
  • KitoDudi
    41 posts Park Captain
    before upgrading the defense does not open. marking was real, the players followed the moves. Now the games are 4x4, 6x5 .. beginners can score goals with ease.
  • Orison
    49538 posts FIFA Cover Star
    You realize that the demo was against the CPU and not against someone who tries to exploit the game for 90mins? If you play against the CPU now, it´s still "the best simulation of real football", the CPU is time-wasting for atleast half the game, so go and enjoy that :)
  • PTY BroZz

This must be a joke? Dribbling through whole defense with an agile player and long shot goals every game are simulating real football?

If you concede goals from opponents " dribbling through your whole defense" or scoring long shots, its completely your fault haha, dont blame the game.

Which FIFA is the closest to " real football "? FIFA 15? 14? 13?? hahaha
  • KitoDudi
    41 posts Park Captain
    Yes, this of course !! I always play online.
    the game was modified after update 1.02. The amended gameplay. increase in game speed, dribbling and speed of the players, defense dumb ..
    The kids liked the update ... because the game was difficult
    People who love football and play fifa a long time .. did not like ...
  • PTY BroZz
    Yes, this of course !! I always play online.
    the game was modified after update 1.02. The amended gameplay. increase in game speed, dribbling and speed of the players, defense dumb ..
    The kids liked the update ... because the game was difficult
    People who love football and play fifa a long time .. did not like ...

I love football and Ive played fifa for a long time... and I absolutely love this fifa.

Best fifa ever IMO

• KitoDudi
    41 posts Park Captain
    fifa 16 1.01 best fifa ever !!
  • Scottish21
    2236 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just lost another match? Need a cuddle?
  • Orison
    edited November 2015
    Fifa 16 pre patch was boring, Fifa 16 post patch is boring, the "speed" wasn´t changed at all.

The "kids" still don´t like Fifa 16, that´s why it´s considered "dead" by so many people, so clearly there was no change to "please the kids" or something stupid like that
  • KitoDudi
    41 posts Park Captain
    run and dribble .. run and dribble .. run and dribble and L1 + TRIANGLE :s

COME BACK PATCH 1.01 Pleasee EA !!!!!!!!
  • Orison
    run and dribble .. run and dribble .. run and dribble and L1 + TRIANGLE :s

COME BACK PATCH 1.01 Pleasee EA !!!!!!!!
    MAKES NO SENSE, BECAUSE THE GAMEPLAY SPEED AND/OR GAMEPLAY MECHANICS WEREN´T CHANGED. DO YOU GET THIS?
  • KitoDudi
    41 posts Park Captain
    If you play at a high level, you know what I'm saying about the patches
  • Orison
    If you play at a high level, you know what I'm saying about the patches
    What is your ID?
  • Dodds
    7969 posts League Winner
    Jesus, get over it. It's not going to change because of you crying on the forum.
  • grogans_heroes
    1582 posts Play-Off Hero
    Orison wrote: »
    You realize that the demo was against the CPU and not against someone who tries to exploit the game for 90mins? If you play against the CPU now, it´s still "the best simulation of real football", the CPU is time-wasting for atleast half the game, so go and enjoy that :)

This and I remember it was playing with some top teams......
  • KitoDudi
    41 posts Park Captain
    play with bad times online. the defense always opens
  • KitoDudi
    41 posts Park Captain
    very script
  • KitoDudi
    41 posts Park Captain
    Dodds wrote: »
    Jesus, get over it. It's not going to change because of you crying on the forum.

the gameplay has changed in the update 1:02 because many people wept in the forum.