Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Chelsea Football Club

Comments

• PES
    5173 posts Big Money Move
    I'd redeem Azpilicueta in a heartbeat.
  • Jenko
    13845 posts Has That Special Something
    Tamerlane wrote: »
    All I know is that I have never seen a midfielder get dominated as badly as Matic at the hands of Coutinho and Sterling. :D

I also recall him getting demolished at St James' Park, as well as Cahill, back when Chelsea were going to win the league unbeaten.
  • Evra
    2236 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2015
    I am laughing at present at all those people who think Coquelin is better than MAtic.Let's see if he continues in the same vein for the next 3 seasons.

Matic has been among the best for the past 3-4 years while Coquelin has just arrived on the scene..
    Matic was playing in poverty Portugal back then.
    Jenko wrote: »
    All I know is that I have never seen a midfielder get dominated as badly as Matic at the hands of Coutinho and Sterling. :D

I also recall him getting demolished at St James' Park, as well as Cahill, back when Chelsea were going to win the league unbeaten.
    Even Fellaini nullified him at Old Trafford earlier on in the year. :lol:
    Post edited by Evra on
  • Wardhiigley
    1974 posts Play-Off Hero
    He also nullified Fabregas, but that might have just been Cesc going his usual bottle job in a big game.
  • Stannis Baratheon
    1417 posts Professional
    He also nullified Fabregas, but that might have just been Cesc going his usual bottle job in a big game.

Unexpected post.
  • Wardhiigley
    1974 posts Play-Off Hero

Unexpected post.
    279869.gif I rate RvP and Fabregas highly but that doesn't mean I won't admit that they bottled a lot (if not all) of the big games for us.
  • Stannis Baratheon
    1417 posts Professional

Unexpected post.
    279869.gif I rate RvP and Fabregas highly but that doesn't mean I won't admit that they bottled a lot (if not all) of the big games for us.

I don't disagree. They were both great players but as much as they tried to distance themselves from our failures, they actively contributed to them. The Cesc conundrum of disappearing in the second half of the season is especially unacceptable. I'm honestly happier with what we have now.
  • Wardhiigley
    1974 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2015

Unexpected post.

I don't disagree. They were both great players but as much as they tried to distance themselves from our failures, they actively contributed to them. The Cesc conundrum of disappearing in the second half of the season is especially unacceptable. I'm honestly happier with what we have now.
    Do you mean the team as a whole or just in terms of RvP and Fabregas?
  • Dribbly
    9114 posts League Winner
    I'm shocked that an article about us possibly being interested in Clyne and Schneiderin led to posts about Fabregas being a bottler and Matic being overrated.. Really boring.
  • Tamerlane
    5284 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2015
    Dribbly wrote: »
    I'm shocked that an article about us possibly being interested in Clyne and Schneiderin led to posts about Fabregas being a bottler and Matic being overrated.. Really boring.
    Is this Slawter? I do remember the way he would encourage Chelsea fans when they were arguing with Arsenal fans and then act like some transcendent, peaceful being when the cream rose to the top and the Gunners ran rings around the Blues. :lol:
  • Jenko

You asked if they were needed and we answered :)
  • Wardhiigley
    1974 posts Play-Off Hero
    You should be shocked because that's not what lead to this discussion. No one gave a **** about that article. I'm not sure how developed your comprehension skills are but this discussion was brought about after some ❤️❤️❤️❤️ compared Hazard to Messi and Ronaldo using squawka.

Why are you even posting in this section? Isn't it a "cesspit"?
  • Stannis Baratheon
    1417 posts Professional

Unexpected post.

Do you mean the team as a whole or just in terms of RvP and Fabregas?

Mainly the attacking unit as a whole, which is much more functional and less oriented to put one individual at the centre of everything, but also specifically in relation to Fabregas. Obviously van Persie was better than Giroud but the players we have now instead of Fabregas are much more reliable. Ramsey and Cazorla, especially, are big game players.
  • CFCsjmishra
    8946 posts League Winner
    edited April 2015
    Evra wrote: »
    I am laughing at present at all those people who think Coquelin is better than MAtic.Let's see if he continues in the same vein for the next 3 seasons.

Matic has been among the best for the past 3-4 years while Coquelin has just arrived on the scene..

You are absolutely clueless.Matic didn't even feature in that game.He was suspended .You guys will do pretty much anything to slander or tarnish our players.CRAZY..
  • Bob Loblaw
    11247 posts Has That Special Something

You are absolutely clueless.Matic didn't even feature in that game.He was suspended .You guys will do pretty much anything to slander or tarnish our players.CRAZY..
    He played 90 minutes but I understand, it was an honest mistake because he spent the 90 minutes in Fellainis pocket. :lol:
  • CFCsjmishra
    8946 posts League Winner
    Bob Loblaw wrote: »

He played 90 minutes but I understand, it was an honest mistake because he spent the 90 minutes in Fellainis pocket. :lol:

I was referring to the Newcastle game :neutral:

• Bob Loblaw
    11247 posts Has That Special Something

So you accept that he was dominated by Fellaini?

• CFCsjmishra
    8946 posts League Winner

So you accept that he was dominated by Fellaini?

Yeah,he wasn't at his best in that game and against Liverpool too he was rusty...
  • Jenko

Apologies, I must've confused that with when he got ploughed by Everton earlier in the year. He had the same defensive impact I didn't even notice he was gone.
  • CFCsjmishra
    8946 posts League Winner

Apologies, I must've confused that with when he got ploughed by Everton earlier in the year. He had the same defensive impact I didn't even notice he was gone.

Yeahh mate.Go on....
  • Welbeck
    5212 posts Big Money Move

Thoughts on MouMou including Mozit instead of Cesc?
  • CFCsjmishra
    8946 posts League Winner
    Welbeck wrote: »

Thoughts on MouMou including Mozit instead of Cesc?

Fabregas has played under Mourinho for 8 months.Ozil for 2-3 years.Mourinho even said that Ozil is the best no. 10 in the world.Nothing wrong in that...
  • PES
    5173 posts Big Money Move
    He has lost it. :joy:
  • Mourinho knows Ozil is the best 10 in the world, that's why.
  • Niall
    2351 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gallas over Cole:lol:
  • Wardhiigley
    1974 posts Play-Off Hero
    Niall wrote: »
    Despite the fact he spent an entire season illegally tapping up Cole and trying to force Gallas to move 70955.gif

• Niall
    2351 posts Fans' Favourite
    Niall wrote: »
    Despite the fact he spent an entire season illegally tapping up Cole and trying to force Gallas to move 70955.gif
    His sanity must be past question now, it would be best if he was to step down.

• Tamerlane
    5284 posts Big Money Move
    Zanetti over Johnson? :D
  • Andy
    7873 posts League Winner
    Zanetti over Johnson? :D

Puzzling that