The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Chelsea Football Club

Comments

• Tamerlane
    5284 posts Big Money Move
    SchuperSpe wrote: »
    Manchester City lost the game today
    Really? Link me to that.
  • SchuperSpe
    12 posts Ball Boy
    Tamerlane wrote: »
    SchuperSpe wrote: »
    Manchester City lost the game today
    Really? Link me to that.
    Arsenal is no longer the fourth, the second
  • How would you guys feel if Hazard joined us?
  • @D10S, yes I have @Gil. Are you mad?

Not mad at all. Just found your entire post laughable.

Hazard is comfortably the best player in the League and you just have to deal with it son.
  • PR0DIGY84
    283 posts Sunday League Hero
    Love this forum
  • Ace
    4490 posts National Call-Up
    Steph wrote: »
    How would you guys feel if Hazard joined us?
    Get in line Steph.
  • CFCsjmishra
    8946 posts League Winner
    Deco: The most important player for Brazil today is Oscar. But he needs to have confidence in himself because he is an extraordinary player.
    Deco: "The current generation of Brazil is amazing, but Oscar can be the one to help Brazil to the World Cup in 2018" ‪#‎CFC‬ (via @DiMarzio)
  • bluefusion198
    228 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hazard is the next Zidane
  • Wardhiigley
    1974 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2015
    @Tamerlane None of the pictures are mine obviously, but the text is all my work. The Juventus parts I partially learned from translated Italian newspapers that reported about him at the time which helps remove any revisionism that modern analysis might bring.
  • Andy
    7873 posts League Winner
    Gil wrote: »
    @D10S, yes I have @Gil. Are you mad?

Not mad at all. Just found your entire post laughable.

Hazard is comfortably the best player in the League and you just have to deal with it son.

you smell of freshly rekt
  • bluefusion198
    228 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    With Pogba in our team next season, Costa will score 50 goals, Hazard 40 goals and we'll win the treble
  • CFCsjmishra
    8946 posts League Winner
    10003361_816792875072563_1488001372534628031_n.jpg?oh=a07d52a7cebdcc748d4754de8c380ea1&oe=559B0531

• Tamerlane
    Wow, Hazard is amazing! Nice find, mate!
  • PR0DIGY84
    283 posts Sunday League Hero
    10003361_816792875072563_1488001372534628031_n.jpg?oh=a07d52a7cebdcc748d4754de8c380ea1&oe=559B0531

That Defence score.
  • CFCsjmishra
    8946 posts League Winner
    PR0DIGY84 wrote: »

That Defence score.

Mourinho's Effect :wink:
  • Wardhiigley
    1974 posts Play-Off Hero
    B_VfNbuVAAAqIfr.jpg:large
    vmTr3bi.jpg
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    edited April 2015
    I'm getting the feeling you despise Chelsea, Ward.

Matic's performances have dropped since December, January. He was incredibly over hyped at one stage.
  • PES
    5173 posts Big Money Move
    Matic only wins 50% of his tackles? As a physical DM? :joy:
  • CFCsjmishra
    8946 posts League Winner
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    I'm getting the feeling you despise Chelsea, Ward.

Matic's performances have dropped since December, January. He was incredibly over hyped at one stage.

He was in great form before January and was probably the best CDM at that moment.Now at present even though he is not in great form ,he is easily among the top 5 CDM's in the world...

• D10S
    4500 posts National Call-Up
    I can think of five holding midfielders better than Matic.

Coquelin, Javi, Busquets, Carrick, Mascherano
  • CFCsjmishra
    8946 posts League Winner
    I am laughing at present at all those people who think Coquelin is better than MAtic.Let's see if he continues in the same vein for the next 3 seasons.

Matic has been among the best for the past 3-4 years while Coquelin has just arrived on the scene..
  • CFCsjmishra
    8946 posts League Winner
    D10S wrote: »

Only two among the five are better than Matic and I am not a Barcelona Fan...
  • PES
    5173 posts Big Money Move

Then your opinion must be unbiased.
  • CFCsjmishra
    8946 posts League Winner
    PES wrote: »

Then your opinion must be unbiased.

I am unbiased.Maybe Coquelin is better than Matic at the moment but you have got to look at other things.I am sure at the start of the season you were saying Sanchez is better than Hazard.I think you have got your answer now,Sanchez is a great player but he was in great form at the beginning of the campaign.He was looking better than Hazard but look now and you will see who is better .......
  • Jenko
    13845 posts Has That Special Something
    Are we looking at Sanchez's 22 goal contributions or Hazard's 19?
  • CFCsjmishra
    8946 posts League Winner
    Jenko wrote: »
    Are we looking at Sanchez's 22 goal contributions or Hazard's 19?

We are looking at a player's general play..
  • Dribbly
    9114 posts League Winner
    People using squawka stats in a non sarcastic manner need drowning.
  • Dribbly
    9114 posts League Winner
    http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/apr/08/chelsea-southampton-morgan-schneiderlin-nathaniel-clyne

Not sure about this, both decent players but are they really needed? Clyne in particular would be a strange one considering I can't see ivanovic or azpiliecueta going anywhere,a left back would make much more sense.
  • Tamerlane
    All I know is that I have never seen a midfielder get dominated as badly as Matic at the hands of Coutinho and Sterling. :D
  • JDYx
    524 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Dribbly wrote: »
    http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/apr/08/chelsea-southampton-morgan-schneiderlin-nathaniel-clyne

Not sure about this, both decent players but are they really needed? Clyne in particular would be a strange one considering I can't see ivanovic or azpiliecueta going anywhere,a left back would make much more sense.

I'd take Morgan definitely for anything less than £25m if some players were to depart (Mikel, Ramires)