Chelsea Football Club

Comments

• G000ner
    5933 posts Big Money Move
    Could he not have just written "I like guns" as the caption. Don't think I've ever read so much drivel.
  • Tornado31619
    25420 posts Player of the Year
    G000ner wrote: »
    Could he not have just written "I like guns" as the caption. Don't think I've ever read so much drivel.

Not all Americans like guns, but a lot of them do.

Unfortunately I think that America is so politically divided these that perspectives like his aren’t that uncommon.
  • Pietu
    8458 posts League Winner
    Guns are cool but that amount of guns :lol::lol:
  • Shshj
    6503 posts Big Money Move
    Plenty of interesting points here from a decent source;

- We want to offload Kepa and are still monitoring Donnarumma
    - Tammy wants a new deal on more money but the club aren't interested.
    - Dortmund have started to look at Haaland replacements.

• WryLucky
    3788 posts National Call-Up
    Tammy can be a Haaland replacement...
  • Shshj
    WryLucky wrote: »
    Tammy can be a Haaland replacement...

Tammy is a really interesting one. It says he's currently on £80k a week, but he wants to be on the same amount as CHO who is on £120k.

But the club don't want feel he is worth that and it's highly unlikely anyone else will give him that amount either. Definitely one to watch in the summer.
  • Ahmer50x
    27562 posts Player of the Year
    120k a week for Tammy?

I'd take him on that if he wants to come to United :joy:
  • Tornado31619
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    120k a week for Tammy?

I'd take him on that if he wants to come to United :joy:

:s
  • Shshj
    edited March 2
    Tammy's a good goalscorer but his overall game is still severely lacking. He's incredibly bad in the air for someone so tall and his link-up play is
    average at best. I was hoping he'd kick on this season but he hasn't made the most of his opportunities so far - most of his goals have come against lower league opposition.

If we do sign Haaland then we should let Tammy leave and extend Giroud for another year.
  • Pietu
    8458 posts League Winner
    Apparently Haaland doesn't want to join Chelsea because he doesn't want to take an intermediate step, instead he wants to join a top club and Chelsea doesn't fit into that category :lol:
  • Ahmer50x
    Pietu wrote: »
    Apparently Haaland doesn't want to join Chelsea because he doesn't want to take an intermediate step, instead he wants to join a top club and Chelsea doesn't fit into that category :lol:

Supposedly he’s not convinced by their sporting project and only would consider 6 clubs per Bild: Man City, Man United, Liverpool, Real Madrid, Barcelona and Juventus.

Bild aren’t a great source though so I wouldn’t worry about it too much if I was a Chelsea fan
  • Tornado31619
    edited March 3

The Spanish giants are crap, two of the other clubs are one-man teams and who knows what’s happening with Liverpool. It’s either City or Real.

Surprised at the lack of Bayern, he’d be the perfect Lewandowski replacement. Maybe he wants to be the main man immediately.
  • Ibte10
    2320 posts Fans' Favourite
    I don’t think we will get Haaland, but BILD is a garbage source. This is the same source that reported that Mount was unhappy when Havertz signed. I wouldn’t take them seriously.
  • Pietu
    8458 posts League Winner

Supposedly he’s not convinced by their sporting project and only would consider 6 clubs per Bild: Man City, Man United, Liverpool, Real Madrid, Barcelona and Juventus.

Bild aren’t a great source though so I wouldn’t worry about it too much if I was a Chelsea fan

Oh it can definetely still happen, only Haaland knows if he wants to join Chelsea but if they miss Top 4, then no. He is going to cost an arm and a leg though.
  • Ahmer50x

Oh it can definetely still happen, only Haaland knows if he wants to join Chelsea but if they miss Top 4, then no. He is going to cost an arm and a leg though.

Top 4 is clearly a must to even buy a ticket in the Haaland sweepstakes. Doesn’t matter if you’re Chelsea, United, or Liverpool. It’s a must.
  • Shshj
    I still think it's City or bust for Haaland this summer. Can't see him joining anyone else.
  • El_Nino
    7332 posts Big Money Move
    Shshj wrote: »
    Honestly makes me wonder how I’m not a pundit, I really like Tammy, and I’d love him to succeed here, but he’s got a lot to work on, if he’s leaving Chelsea it’s for a mid table Prem team at best. Maybe a CL team from France/Spain etc if he’s lucky.

• WryLucky
    Please let us take advantage of Man United and Leicester slipping up
  • El_Nino
    7332 posts Big Money Move
    The Liverpool and Everton games really could define Tuchel’s Chelsea career.

Every chance they determine if Roman sees him as the way forward for Chelsea past this season.
  • Shshj
    El_Nino wrote: »
    The Liverpool and Everton games really could define Tuchel’s Chelsea career.

Every chance they determine if Roman sees him as the way forward for Chelsea past this season.

Absolutely, both are six pointers in this top four race. We need at least 4 points after failing to beat United.
  • Shshj
    Seems to be very highly rated in France, from a decent source too.

• WryLucky
    I think I watched him against PSG, I thought he was pretty good
  • Shshj
    Liverpool haven't won at Anfield for 6 games and have only scored two goals in that time.

Up step Chelsea...
  • WryLucky
    It's time to give another struggling team some points!
  • Shshj
    Tuchel clearly showing faith in Ziyech. Werner upfront by himself is interesting, probably to counter Liverpool's high line.
  • Stlducks
    5395 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 4
    Shshj wrote: »
    Liverpool haven't won at Anfield for 6 games and have only scored two goals in that time.

Up step Chelsea...

But Tuchel is 0-0-9 against Klopp (per the pregame show) in his last 9 games so one of the streaks must end.