The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Chelsea Football Club

Comments

• TakeItSlow
    8726 posts League Winner
    Shshj wrote: »
    Our luck at the moment is terrible.

Nothing going our way, every shot is going in.

Behave you just drew against 10 men, you were absolutely awful. Created naff all.
  • Pughy30
    26608 posts Player of the Year
    God what an awful game of football from both teams it's shocking to see how far ahead the likes of Liverpool are.
  • Shshj
    4542 posts National Call-Up
    Another disappointing night. I'm sick of this man, it's not enjoyable to watch and we're dropping points left right and centre.

Fortunately our opponents are just as bad. Let's hope it's enough to get us over the line in fourth.
  • Ibte10
    1872 posts Play-Off Hero
    I can't believe none of our players kicked the ball out when Tammy was clearly hurt.

Ridiculous to allow Bellerin that much space.

It was a superb finish tbh.

The same story as usual as we dominated but could not put our chances away.
  • Shshj
    He was limping around for a good 10 minutes and it looked like a serious injury. Let's see if the club acts in the window now.

• Ahmer50x
    22019 posts Club Captain
    Marina is about to show Woodward how a big club operates when they lose a talisman and it's gonna suck as United fans.
  • El_Nino
    4408 posts National Call-Up
    We are just awful at the moment. How we didn’t put Arsenal away is absolutely beyond me.

Yes they were incredibly lucky, but we shouldn’t have left it down to look.

We got what we deserved, all be it Arsenal deserved far less.
  • TakeItSlow
    8726 posts League Winner
    El_Nino wrote: »
    We are just awful at the moment. How we didn’t put Arsenal away is absolutely beyond me.

Did we though? Was actually pretty 50/50 in terms of general play after the red card. You are abysmal.
  • Shshj
    TakeItSlow wrote: »

Did we though? Was actually pretty 50/50 in terms of general play after the red card. You are abysmal.

And you're 10th & closer to the relegation zone than us.
  • Ahmer50x
    22019 posts Club Captain
    Shshj wrote: »

And you're 10th & closer to the relegation zone than us.

We're all various levels of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and have our bright spots.

United, Arsenal, Spurs, and Chelsea can all lose any game and win any game. We can show up and play anybody off the park and also drop a stinker that even Norwich wouldn't do.

It's all very random :joy:
  • El_Nino
    edited January 21

You had 2 shots 😂 behave yourself.

As pointed out your stuck in mid table and miles behind us despite how poor we currently are, I don’t know if we’ll stay top 4 based on that, but I’m still confident you won’t get near.

@Ahmer50x stinks of last season really. Leicester dropping into that category too if there not careful, really hoped we’d kick on after such a great start.

Hopefully this is a mid season blip in the hectic festive period and we can rediscover our form soon.
  • Tropicaz XBL
    4437 posts National Call-Up
    to be fair you got your fair share of luck at the Emirates, was bound to even out.
  • WryLucky
    2172 posts Fans' Favourite
    XG does not apply to us, I'm sure we would be second or third if it did.
  • Ahmer50x
    22019 posts Club Captain
    edited January 21

You had 2 shots 😂 behave yourself.

As pointed out your stuck in mid table and miles behind us despite how poor we currently are, I don’t know if we’ll stay top 4 based on that, but I’m still confident you won’t get near.

Ahmer50x stinks of last season really. Leicester dropping into that category too if there not careful, really hoped we’d kick on after such a great start.

Hopefully this is a mid season blip in the hectic festive period and we can rediscover our form soon.

xStats and I have been predicting a potential Leicester drop off for a while.

I think they'll drop points again tomorrow personally.

3rd is up for grabs too if anyone can get any consistency.
  • BobbyBriggs
    60 posts Park Captain
    Would Raul Jimenez leave Wolves to join a team that can't beat a 10 man arsenal team at home?
  • El_Nino
    Would Raul Jimenez leave Wolves to join a team that can't beat a 10 man arsenal team at home?

It has to be past your bed time? Run along and find your attention elsewhere.

@Ahmer50x to level xStats out it also said we should have if anything got better, and it is safe to say we have not 😂 although that is likely due to our finishing going so far downhill.
  • BobbyBriggs
    60 posts Park Captain

Can't even answer the qhestion. You are a ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • El_Nino
    edited January 21

Can't even answer the qhestion. You are a ❤️❤️❤️❤️

You mean how you dodged mine earlier and went with a childish comment? De Ja Vu eh.

Regarding the question we’re currently in the CL and still in the CL spots for next year, we have far more recent success than Arsenal, and look likely to be more likely to be challenging for trophies. So yes, despite a poor performance tonight I think we’d have a much better chance of signing him than Arsenal, despite the fact he wouldn’t be first choice at Chelsea.

Though as I pointed out earlier, there’s plenty of reason he could stay at Wolves.

• Ahmer50x
    22019 posts Club Captain
    If I were a betting man, I'd have to bet on Chelsea winning the league again before Arsenal, Spurs, or United ever do.
  • El_Nino
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    If I were a betting man, I'd have to bet on Chelsea winning the league again before Arsenal, Spurs, or United ever do.

Plenty of good young players who will only get better, and likely the biggest/equal biggest with United budget out of any. I’d say it’s logical that we’re in the best position right now(admittedly all can change very quickly, but still)
  • Retro_G
    31989 posts National Team Captain
    Is it time to find a new defensive midfielder?

• El_Nino
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Is it time to find a new defensive midfielder?

It was a topic of discussion yesterday I believe, if the right price is offered for Kante, then quite possibly, yes.
  • wth22
    11163 posts Has That Special Something
    2 shots and 2 goals again, another Kepa masterclass. Though he wasn't directly at fault for either goal, should be saving a shot on target every now and then :lol:
  • El_Nino
    wth22 wrote: »
    2 shots and 2 goals again, another Kepa masterclass. Though he wasn't directly at fault for either goal, should be saving a shot on target every now and then :lol:

While he’s been at fault for plenty this year, he can’t be blamed at all for today.
  • Shshj
    edited January 22

He's just lost it, his current form is strikingly similar to both Bakayoko and Morata lowest points. He's not just conceding every shot he faces, it's his general play too. He doesn't look confident in the air, it doesn't look like he wants to receive the ball. One of his biggest strengths last season was his ability with his feet, his passing range was superb but now that's gone, he's rushing and making mistakes. His confidence has been completely shot.

Unfortunately I think that's it for him in a Chelsea shirt, barring some sort of remarkable turnaround. I don't think we'll sell him yet but he's lost the faith of the fans and everybody knows how cruel football can be when you've got a keeper who can't be trusted.

Arsenal had Almunia, City had Bravo, Liverpool had Karius, United had early De Gea and Spurs had Gomes. I guess it's our turn.
  • Ahmer50x
    22019 posts Club Captain
    I think you may want to consider that Lampard's goalkeeping coach may just not be up to it. Before you sell a 72m GK, I'd consider changing the coach.

Seemed like Kepa was doing well under Sarri's guy.

de Gea's semi rebound in form from absolute disasterclass to satisfactory was precipitated by Ole binning Alvarez and bringing in Richard Hartis as the new GK coach.
  • Pughy30
    26608 posts Player of the Year
    I knew Kepa wasn’t great but I didn’t realise he was this poor. Problem is how do you sell him he won’t go for half of what you bought him for.
  • arsenalap
    7356 posts Big Money Move
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    I knew Kepa wasn’t great but I didn’t realise he was this poor. Problem is how do you sell him he won’t go for half of what you bought him for.

Which shot was completely saveable?
  • Southgatology
    1549 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 22

While he’s been at fault for plenty this year, he can’t be blamed at all for today.

Could’ve done far better with the one on one. The ball went straight past his foot, definitely saveable.