The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Chelsea Football Club

Comments

• PES
    5173 posts Big Money Move
    Pathetic. :lol:
  • TheBluePride
    68 posts Park Captain
    UcrCtn9.jpg

3930007226.gif

• Dribbly
    9114 posts League Winner
    Pretty sure Costa, Remy and Drogba make up almost all of that. The rest of the team, defence in particular just don't get injured.
  • PR0DIGY84
    283 posts Sunday League Hero
    Oh hey Adam
  • Ykr
    3041 posts National Call-Up
    Anybody know of this new signing Joseph Colley?
    Haven't seen anything of him but he has been stated as the new Pogba :lol:
    But oh well, we'll have to see how he does for us, currently Sweden U16 Captain

He's capable of playing RB, can do a job at CB but plays CDM mostly.
    He's good with the ball technically and his playstyle is compared to Pogba's so he should be more effective than the likes of Mikel :P
  • Tamerlane
    5284 posts Big Money Move
    He's comfortably more talented than Pogba, but he'll have a hard time displacing Loftus-Cheek.
  • Sloosh
    6753 posts Big Money Move
    Alderweireld quotes.

"We will see what happens. The season is not over - after the last game I will know more."

"I hope a decision is going to be made quickly because otherwise it goes on all summer and I want to know quick where I am playing next year."

"I don't know if [Chelsea] are interested. I read it in the press. We'll see what is coming up and I will make the right decision."

"Now I go back to Spain, I think. That is the option now and we will see if clubs are coming and I will see what is a good decision for me."
  • Welbeck
    5212 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2015
    "If I can help Falcao reach his level again, I will do it. Cuadrado is not going anywhere this summer" Jose Mourinho to DirectTV Sports.

:)@Evra
  • Jenko
    13845 posts Has That Special Something
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelsea-boss-jose-mourinho-banned-5859593
    The 52-year-old, who had an existing nine points on his license, was disqualified from driving for six months following the latest offence.

Petty criminal too :blush:
  • Sloosh
    can't wait

3717947a9b28730de2652905b1fc0aee.png

the future is bright for falcao
  • Evra
    2236 posts Fans' Favourite
    Welbeck wrote: »
    "If I can help Falcao reach his level again, I will do it. Cuadrado is not going anywhere this summer" Jose Mourinho to DirectTV Sports.

:)@Evra
    :trollface:

• PR0DIGY84
    Sloosh wrote: »
    can't wait

3717947a9b28730de2652905b1fc0aee.png

the future is bright for falcao

Lel
  • Ykr
    Mourinho is prepared to take Falcao if he cuts his 265k a week demand
  • PR0DIGY84
    What's this Jose speeding just saw it on sky :D
  • Andy
    7873 posts League Winner
    PR0DIGY84 wrote: »

Do you find it funny that he is a danger on our roads?
  • Tamerlane
    5284 posts Big Money Move
    PR0DIGY84 wrote: »
    Yeah it is, what a ledge!
  • G000ner
    4639 posts National Call-Up
    He probably wanted to get home fast to tell his wife Chelsea had won the title.
  • Ykr
    G000ner wrote: »
    He probably wanted to get home fast to tell his wife Chelsea had won the title.

Chelsea won the title ages ago, I am sure his family were watching anyways

• Dribbly
    9114 posts League Winner
    Frank Lampard has been awarded an OBE for services to Football in the Queens honour's list 2015.
  • Jenko
    13845 posts Has That Special Something
    We can now add the Queen to the list of people to give a better send off to Frank than Chelsea did.
  • PES
    Jenko wrote: »
    We can now add the Queen to the list of people to give a better send off to Frank than Chelsea did.
    :lol:
  • xXBarkleyXx
    818 posts An Exciting Prospect
    hasan09876 wrote: »
    Let's all agree to forget this season.

If we are boring then why do we have the second most highest Goals in the PL.

You should have the most goals by about 30 with your squad.
    I'd say 50 considering the money Mourinho spent

Then Liverpool should of won the league considering the money Rodgers spent :joy:
  • Samuel
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dear Member
    A year ago a study of the area from Fulham Broadway to Stamford Bridge and beyond was commissioned by Chelsea Football Club owner Roman Abramovich to examine the potential of upgrading the streetscape.
    The study also began to assess the feasibility of an expansion of the stadium capacity within the existing historical site boundary, based on the principles of improving site access, benefiting the neighbourhood and enhancing the spectator experience.
    Mr Abramovich has appointed a professional team to assess, in more detail, the feasibility of expanding the existing stadium capacity at Stamford Bridge Grounds.
    The process now enters a further local consultation phase. This will include an explanation of the rationale for expansion, driven by spectator demand for more seats and the need to increase stadium revenue to remain competitive with our major rivals, this revenue being especially important under Financial Fair Play rules.
    Technical solutions for stadium capacity expansion are being investigated initially.
    This stage of the consultation will focus at present on discussing the rationale and technical solutions for expansion with residents and match-going spectators.
    Local stakeholders, neighbours, season ticket holders and club members will be invited to comment on the potential expansion.
    This feedback, which to date has assisted our progress in earlier stages, will continue to inform the next stage of the study.
    We therefore invite you to attend this consultation phase:
    Dates: 30 June, 1 July, 2 July Times: 12noon - 8pm daily Venue: East Stand reception, Stamford Bridge Stadium, Stamford Bridge Grounds, Fulham Road SW6 1HS
    Thank you for your participation and continued support.
    CFC
  • Bob Loblaw
    11247 posts Has That Special Something
    Sloosh wrote: »
    I'm predicting Oscar will mature into a World Class Number 10 when he is free of Mourinhos barbaric creativity draining shackles.
  • PES
    Disgusting club.
  • Sloosh
  • Adrian
    3412 posts National Call-Up
    Cuadrado and Sterling on either flank. Living the dream. :blush:
  • Mesut 'the 10' Ozil
    2951 posts National Call-Up
    Fraudzard still up to his old tricks for Belgium I see.