Chelsea Football Club

Comments

  • Sellish
    9516 posts League Winner
    Funny how every english clubs are desperately looking for clues that he will join them.

    Liverpool fans went nuts when he used the same celebration as Trent.
    United players always post insta pics with him when they're on international duty, Maguire with one today I think.
  • Ahmer50x
    19940 posts Club Captain
    edited November 13
    Sellish wrote: »
    Funny how every english clubs are desperately looking for clues that he will join them.

    Liverpool fans went nuts when he used the same celebration as Trent.
    United players always post insta pics with him when they're on international duty, Maguire with one today I think.

    "Now Jadon Sancho is among the top targets at Manchester United I understand. And Manchester United would be his preferred option if he was to come back and return to the Premier League during this transfer window.

    I’m told that a couple of months this was looking like it would be nailed on. However, he [Sancho] is reluctant to give up Champions League football. He is reluctant to join an unstable club. He wants stability and he wants to win things." -Ornstein in May 2019

    If we make CL, I fancy our chances. if not, I think he's all Chelsea's.

    EDIT: Just seen he's from London originally. I thought he was from Manchester. That heavily boosts Chelsea IMO
  • finsfan85
    12925 posts Has That Special Something
  • Pxul_
    8232 posts League Winner
    finsfan85 wrote: »

    Giroud for Sancho
  • finsfan85
    12925 posts Has That Special Something
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    finsfan85 wrote: »

    Giroud for Sancho

    Fair swap imo
  • finsfan85
    12925 posts Has That Special Something
  • El_Nino
    3932 posts National Call-Up
    Sancho with the assist for Tammy last night too, won’t be the last time was see that 👀
  • Kellnerr
    2833 posts Fans' Favourite
    Who would start on the left wing if Sancho came? Pulisic or CHO, if both fully fit?
    Not saying that Sancho is that realistic tho.
  • El_Nino
    3932 posts National Call-Up
    Kellnerr wrote: »
    Who would start on the left wing if Sancho came? Pulisic or CHO, if both fully fit?
    Not saying that Sancho is that realistic tho.
    Don’t see why we can’t seriously go for him assuming we do make top 4, we’d be the best English team he’s Garunteed to start for, plus he’s from London I believe.

    Although to answer your question, they’d rotate healthily, at this moment in time I’d say Pulisic/Sancho as the two starting but that’s probably a disservice to CHO as he just hasn’t had as much game time.
  • WryLucky
    1939 posts Play-Off Hero
    Kellnerr wrote: »
    Who would start on the left wing if Sancho came? Pulisic or CHO, if both fully fit?
    Not saying that Sancho is that realistic tho.

    Pulisic would be starting based on form right now.
  • wth22
    10518 posts Has That Special Something
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Sancho with the assist for Tammy last night too, won’t be the last time was see that 👀

    No **** sherlock, they'll both be playing for England for a long time ;)
  • El_Nino
    3932 posts National Call-Up
    wth22 wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Sancho with the assist for Tammy last night too, won’t be the last time was see that 👀

    No **** sherlock, they'll both be playing for England for a long time ;)

    Although my comment was aimed to imply something else, that was exactly my literal point 😂
  • finsfan85
    12925 posts Has That Special Something
    Gallagher’s goal with his weak foot :o

  • Keano
    14236 posts Has That Special Something
    wth22 wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Sancho with the assist for Tammy last night too, won’t be the last time was see that 👀

    No **** sherlock, they'll both be playing for England for a long time ;)

    He’s a smart one.
  • WryLucky
    1939 posts Play-Off Hero
    Keano wrote: »
    wth22 wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Sancho with the assist for Tammy last night too, won’t be the last time was see that 👀

    No **** sherlock, they'll both be playing for England for a long time ;)

    He’s a smart one.

    The next two transfer windows are going to be Man United fans and us looking for clues as to which team he might join lmao.
  • Ahmer50x
    19940 posts Club Captain
    WryLucky wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    wth22 wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Sancho with the assist for Tammy last night too, won’t be the last time was see that 👀

    No **** sherlock, they'll both be playing for England for a long time ;)

    He’s a smart one.

    The next two transfer windows are going to be Man United fans and us looking for clues as to which team he might join lmao.

    You're forgetting the Arsen...oh wait, that's right :tongue:
  • Keano
    14236 posts Has That Special Something
    WryLucky wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    wth22 wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Sancho with the assist for Tammy last night too, won’t be the last time was see that 👀

    No **** sherlock, they'll both be playing for England for a long time ;)

    He’s a smart one.

    The next two transfer windows are going to be Man United fans and us looking for clues as to which team he might join lmao.

    Basically, then if city get rid of sane, or liverpool lose salah or mane.... so overall he will be the next bale, hazard, etc just throw his name on any of... United, chelsea, Liverpool, City, Madrid, Barca and itll get clicks.
  • finsfan85
    12925 posts Has That Special Something
    WryLucky wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    wth22 wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Sancho with the assist for Tammy last night too, won’t be the last time was see that 👀

    No **** sherlock, they'll both be playing for England for a long time ;)

    He’s a smart one.

    The next two transfer windows are going to be Man United fans and us looking for clues as to which team he might join lmao.

    Unless something changes, we don’t have to worry about United
  • Keano
    14236 posts Has That Special Something
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    WryLucky wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    wth22 wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Sancho with the assist for Tammy last night too, won’t be the last time was see that 👀

    No **** sherlock, they'll both be playing for England for a long time ;)

    He’s a smart one.

    The next two transfer windows are going to be Man United fans and us looking for clues as to which team he might join lmao.

    Unless something changes, we don’t have to worry about United

    you mean like the league table since both teams have games to play so anything can change? 😂
  • El_Nino
    3932 posts National Call-Up
    Keano wrote: »
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    WryLucky wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    wth22 wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Sancho with the assist for Tammy last night too, won’t be the last time was see that 👀

    No **** sherlock, they'll both be playing for England for a long time ;)

    He’s a smart one.

    The next two transfer windows are going to be Man United fans and us looking for clues as to which team he might join lmao.

    Unless something changes, we don’t have to worry about United

    you mean like the league table since both teams have games to play so anything can change? 😂

    Which would need a massive change for United to be relevant, exactly what he meant.
  • Keano
    14236 posts Has That Special Something
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    WryLucky wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    wth22 wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Sancho with the assist for Tammy last night too, won’t be the last time was see that 👀

    No **** sherlock, they'll both be playing for England for a long time ;)

    He’s a smart one.

    The next two transfer windows are going to be Man United fans and us looking for clues as to which team he might join lmao.

    Unless something changes, we don’t have to worry about United

    you mean like the league table since both teams have games to play so anything can change? 😂

    Which would need a massive change for United to be relevant, exactly what he meant.

    The leagues 1/3 of the way through, points will be lost and won, saying stuff like that way before January is asking for it to bite you in the backside, we’re in much better form now.
  • finsfan85
    12925 posts Has That Special Something
  • finsfan85
    12925 posts Has That Special Something
  • Low Ki
    11859 posts Has That Special Something
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    WryLucky wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    wth22 wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Sancho with the assist for Tammy last night too, won’t be the last time was see that 👀

    No **** sherlock, they'll both be playing for England for a long time ;)

    He’s a smart one.

    The next two transfer windows are going to be Man United fans and us looking for clues as to which team he might join lmao.

    Unless something changes, we don’t have to worry about United

    you mean like the league table since both teams have games to play so anything can change? 😂

    Which would need a massive change for United to be relevant, exactly what he meant.

    There's teams in the league I'd agree when it comes to assessments like that.

    A team who we've beaten twice in the past 3 months isn't one of them.
  • finsfan85
    12925 posts Has That Special Something
    Low Ki wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    WryLucky wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    wth22 wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Sancho with the assist for Tammy last night too, won’t be the last time was see that 👀

    No **** sherlock, they'll both be playing for England for a long time ;)

    He’s a smart one.

    The next two transfer windows are going to be Man United fans and us looking for clues as to which team he might join lmao.

    Unless something changes, we don’t have to worry about United

    you mean like the league table since both teams have games to play so anything can change? 😂

    Which would need a massive change for United to be relevant, exactly what he meant.

    There's teams in the league I'd agree when it comes to assessments like that.

    A team who we've beaten twice in the past 3 months isn't one of them.

    Sorry. That still doesn’t get you Champions League football, which is what Sancho wants.
  • Low Ki
    11859 posts Has That Special Something
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    Low Ki wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    WryLucky wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    wth22 wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Sancho with the assist for Tammy last night too, won’t be the last time was see that 👀

    No **** sherlock, they'll both be playing for England for a long time ;)

    He’s a smart one.

    The next two transfer windows are going to be Man United fans and us looking for clues as to which team he might join lmao.

    Unless something changes, we don’t have to worry about United

    you mean like the league table since both teams have games to play so anything can change? 😂

    Which would need a massive change for United to be relevant, exactly what he meant.

    There's teams in the league I'd agree when it comes to assessments like that.

    A team who we've beaten twice in the past 3 months isn't one of them.

    Sorry. That still doesn’t get you Champions League football, which is what Sancho wants.

    Glad to know the 26 games left in the season dont matter. I'll just log off now and assume the table wont change because finsfan has spoken.
  • finsfan85
    12925 posts Has That Special Something
    Low Ki wrote: »
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    Low Ki wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    WryLucky wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    wth22 wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Sancho with the assist for Tammy last night too, won’t be the last time was see that 👀

    No **** sherlock, they'll both be playing for England for a long time ;)

    He’s a smart one.

    The next two transfer windows are going to be Man United fans and us looking for clues as to which team he might join lmao.

    Unless something changes, we don’t have to worry about United

    you mean like the league table since both teams have games to play so anything can change? 😂

    Which would need a massive change for United to be relevant, exactly what he meant.

    There's teams in the league I'd agree when it comes to assessments like that.

    A team who we've beaten twice in the past 3 months isn't one of them.

    Sorry. That still doesn’t get you Champions League football, which is what Sancho wants.

    Glad to know the 26 games left in the season dont matter. I'll just log off now and assume the table wont change because finsfan has spoken.
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    WryLucky wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    wth22 wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Sancho with the assist for Tammy last night too, won’t be the last time was see that 👀

    No **** sherlock, they'll both be playing for England for a long time ;)

    He’s a smart one.

    The next two transfer windows are going to be Man United fans and us looking for clues as to which team he might join lmao.

    Unless something changes, we don’t have to worry about United
  • Low Ki
    11859 posts Has That Special Something
    Can you do arithmetic or would you like me to explain that to you as well?
  • El_Nino
    3932 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 17
    @Low Ki your 8 points off us and 7 points off CL after only 12 games. You clearly seem to be prioritising cups over the league, it would take a significant change for you to be good enough I get too 4 along with our ability dropping enough not to stay in it.

    So yes, as we’ve both said, unless something significant changes, you will irrelevant when it comes to Sancho. Really not sure why your trying to start an argument.
  • Ahmer50x
    19940 posts Club Captain
    El_Nino wrote: »
    @Low Ki your 8 points off us and 7 points off CL after only 12 games. You clearly seem to be prioritising cups over the league, it would take a significant change for you to be good enough I get too 4 along with our ability dropping enough not to stay in it.

    So yes, as we’ve both said, unless something significant changes, you will irrelevant when it comes to Sancho. Really not sure why your trying to start an argument.

    I mean first of all 8 pts isn’t crazy by any means and secondly and more importantly, if we’re prioritizing cups, winning the Europa League could make us players.
Sign In or Register to comment.