Chelsea Football Club

Comments

• Tornado31619
    24975 posts Player of the Year
    Which stunt at Wembley? The Carabao Cup or 3-1 vs. Spurs? :trollface:
  • Shshj
    6145 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2019
    Judging by Twitter there are reports coming from France tonight saying we expect our ban to be lifted and that one of our January targets will be Youssef Atal of Nice. Apparently he can play in either full-back position as well as on the wing.
  • TakeItSlow
    9360 posts League Winner
    Atal order to get the ban revoked for January
  • finsfan85
    13476 posts Has That Special Something
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Atal order to get the ban revoked for January

It actually isn’t. Multiple reports saying we expect to be able to conduct business in January.
  • Ahmer50x
    27212 posts Player of the Year
    Transfermarkt says he's only played on the right so that'd suggest Azpi's time is coming to an end
  • ViVaWhom
    9435 posts League Winner
    edited September 2019
    Pietu wrote: »

ederson?? ❤️❤️❤️❤️, try to tell me he didnt make an error for lamelas goal this season...
  • TakeItSlow
    9360 posts League Winner
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Transfermarkt says he's only played on the right so that'd suggest Azpi's time is coming to an end

Can’t rate this Reece James fellow too highly
  • finsfan85
    13476 posts Has That Special Something

You couldn’t be any more wrong on that one. Lampard thinks very highly of Reece James.
  • El_Nino
    7150 posts Big Money Move

If it’s true he can play both sides it makes perfect sense, gives competition for both Emerson and James, given Alonso should be moved on and Azpi’s minutes should dwindle into nothingness
  • Ahmer50x

Or they want a versatile player to come and help cover as they send Azpi to do one back in Spain
  • Shshj
    edited September 2019
    The club rejected multiple bids for Reece and Lampard's spoken very highly of him.

It's pretty clear that we rate him, fully expect him to push Azpi out for the starting RB spot once he's fit.
  • Tornado31619
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »

ederson?? ****, try to tell me he didnt make an error for lamelas goal this season...

An “error” for a goalkeeper means to drop the ball or give it away leading to a goal-scoring chance. Lamela’s goal was just poor positioning from Ederson.
  • El_Nino
    7150 posts Big Money Move
    Tbh not sure what we’ve been ‘done dirty’ on, our talent comes from unproven youngsters so ofc they’ll be low rated at the start.
    Azpi is way overrated
    RLC is the only one i see as clearly shown he’s better than that rating so far, Kepa/Jorginho/Rudiger could all be argued up 1/2 ratings.
    Alonso should be lower.
  • TakeItSlow
    9360 posts League Winner
    Yeah agreed, all those ratings are extremely fair.
  • Pxul_
    10141 posts Has That Special Something
    Cummings
  • Sellish
    10204 posts Has That Special Something
    What a perfect team for career mode.
  • arsenalap
    9271 posts League Winner
    Sellish wrote: »

Too much money for me. I get so bored on career mode if I start with any team over a budget of 20m. So easy to make a world class team with training too.

Hopefully he changes stop this a bit.
  • Ahmer50x
    Kepa should be a touch higher and Azpi should be lower but other than that seems fair
  • Shshj

Football Manager too B)
  • Sellish
    10204 posts Has That Special Something
    arsenalap wrote: »

Too much money for me. I get so bored on career mode if I start with any team over a budget of 20m. So easy to make a world class team with training too.

Agree. I always take a championship team.
    This year I won everything with QPR.

Same with FM.

Thought Ultimate difficulty would make things more fun but no.
  • arsenalap
    9271 posts League Winner
    I preferred it without training.

Atm you can get a 70 rated player and make him 80 plus within a season. 85 plus within 2.

So easy to build a top team within 3 or 4 seasons.
  • Ahmer50x
    arsenalap wrote: »

Agree. I always take a championship team.
    This year I won everything with QPR.

Same with FM.

Thought Ultimate difficulty would make things more fun but no.

I find it fun to do either a bottom half Prem club or a top half Championship side. Let's you have the best of both worlds as there's plenty of money to sign players but also not enough that you're getting superstars.
  • Shshj
    The only time I ever have fun with a top club is obviously Chelsea. It also helps that we're ❤️❤️❤️❤️ this year and will probably take 2/3 seasons to get us back on par with the best.
  • Pxul_
    10141 posts Has That Special Something
    A negative side of supporting the best team in Europe is that career mode is pretty dead with your own team.
  • arsenalap
    9271 posts League Winner
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    A negative side of supporting the best team in Europe is that career mode is pretty dead with your own team.

Most annoying thing is the youngsters are quite good and all have faces, but.. you cant do anything with them.

Once I removed all the big players from Arsenal and put them in league 2 and did a CM like that. But you have a lot of money which is annoying.
  • Wyojasond
    16139 posts World Class
    Yeah until they make the transfer market a bit more challenging in career mode, it gets super boring after 1-2 seasons with a top team.
  • Apollo
    20659 posts Club Captain
    Transfer ban related presumably?
  • Tornado31619
    Sensing news about injury comebacks