Chelsea Football Club

Comments

• Ahmer50x
    16199 posts World Class
    Sellish wrote: »
    I think Abraham is a top top prospect.
    Can easily become a 20 goals per season striker imo.
    Yea Abraham isn't going to make it.

I expect better from you :joy:
  • CFCsjmishra
    8932 posts League Winner
    utter stupidity
  • Kellnerr
    2329 posts Fans' Favourite
    What a player Mount is though, great performance imo
  • Pxul_
    7454 posts League Winner
    Well played guys, great game between us again.
  • CFCsjmishra
    8932 posts League Winner
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    Well played guys, great game between us again.

Yep, great game! Looking forward to the season.
  • Devers
    7324 posts League Winner
    A lotto.

But have to say. After watching him saturday and again tonight, that young lad mason mount, a great player in the making.

And his pen, brilliant, he has great technique, one for the future for sure.
  • Pxul_
    7454 posts League Winner
    Kellnerr wrote: »

First time I’ve properly watched him play and oh my you guys have got some player on your hands.
  • Sellish
    8593 posts League Winner
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    I think Abraham is a top top prospect.
    Can easily become a 20 goals per season striker imo.
    Yea Abraham isn't going to make it.

I expect better from you :joy:

Haha I was refering to everyone who disagreed to me.

But that pen showed how bad his mentality state is atm. Maybe to much pressure.

He is always in the right place so obviously there is a player there but the mentality needs to be there aswell.
  • Wyojasond
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    Kellnerr wrote: »

This ^^^ was able to watch bits and pieces of the game and he constantly stood out.
  • Ahmer50x
    16199 posts World Class
    Think the forum now has a consensus:

Mount :mrgreen:
    Abraham :rage:

Let’s see how right we are at the end of the season
  • CFCsjmishra
    8932 posts League Winner
    Mount gives off Lampard vibes with his set-pieces.
  • WryLucky
    1436 posts Professional
    edited August 14
    I do not know how we struggle so badly to get a striker to score. Maybe it's a curse, like the woodwork.
  • Snugglebites
    1044 posts Professional
    Kepa lost it for Chelsea, not Abraham.
  • Devers
    7324 posts League Winner
    Mount gives off Lampard vibes with his set-pieces.

Ya he pen reminded me of a young frank
  • ChrisLFC
    6965 posts Big Money Move
    Pulisic was unreal.
  • WryLucky
    1436 posts Professional
    Once all our players return from injury we'll play even better.
  • Apollo
    13028 posts Has That Special Something
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Think the forum now has a consensus:

Mount :mrgreen:
    Abraham :rage:

Let’s see how right we are at the end of the season

It's a great bonus for Mount as well to have had Lampard to learn his position from in the last couple of years and going forward, one of the ideal people to learn the attacking midfielder role from. He looks like a brilliant prospect
  • finsfan85
    11888 posts Has That Special Something
    WryLucky wrote: »

Yup. Would’ve like to win the game, but it’s not the end of the world. Was nice to see the team come out with a positive reaction to the game on Sunday.

I’m excited for the rest of the season, and like you said, we will only get better as our players return from injury.
  • Ibte10
    1759 posts Play-Off Hero
    I don't think Tammy is good enough tbh.

It may be early days but i don't like what i have seen so far.

That miss in ET was criminal.
  • Apollo
    finsfan85 wrote: »

Yup. Would’ve like to win the game, but it’s not the end of the world. Was nice to see the team come out with a positive reaction to the game on Sunday.

I’m excited for the rest of the season, and like you said, we will only get better as our players return from injury.

Any talk of a rough estimate of when any of RLC, CHO or James are targeting being back for?
  • ChrisLFC
    6965 posts Big Money Move
    Giroud should start from what I've seen.
  • finsfan85
    Apollo wrote: »

Any talk of a rough estimate of when any of RLC, CHO or James are targeting being back for?

James is supposed to return to full training in 2 weeks. CHO should be back sometime next month. RLC may be a bit longer.
  • Apollo

James is supposed to return to full training in 2 weeks. CHO should be back sometime next month. RLC may be a bit longer.

Not too much longer then! Interested to see James play tbh, I've read plenty of good things about him but never seen him play.
  • Pxul_
    7454 posts League Winner

You can try and disguise it as much as you want but this was fully for fpl ;)
  • Apollo
    Pxul_ wrote: »

You can try and disguise it as much as you want but this was fully for fpl ;)

It actually wasn't tbf :joy:
  • finsfan85

Not too much longer then! Interested to see James play tbh, I've read plenty of good things about him but never seen him play.

Can’t be any worse than Azpi is playing at the moment.

Actually thought Zouma was better today. Saw some reports that Christensen went off with a muscular injury so we may see a Zouma Tomori partnership on Sunday, unless Rudiger is ready to return.
  • Farlz
    8267 posts League Winner
    Poor Tammy
  • Couchy
    9261 posts League Winner
    Who takes your penalties if Jorginho, Barkley and Mount are all on at the time?
  • finsfan85
    Farlz wrote: »
    Poor Tammy

Agreed. I’m not writing him off in the slightest.