Chelsea Football Club

Comments

• Cyodine
    6764 posts Big Money Move
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Christ sake, just like that it’s all over.

Sloppy defending and not taking our chances, can’t blame Frank is the only plus.

Agreed, should at least have two goals.
  • Ibte10
    2762 posts Fans' Favourite
    Azpi and Zouma have been shocking.
  • Tropicaz XBL
    4602 posts National Call-Up
    article-2319868-19A2BA3D000005DC-120_634x384.jpg
  • Shshj
    14989 posts World Class
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Azpilicueta being completely burnt for pace yet again. Further proof he's longer good enough for this level.
  • finsfan85
    14167 posts Has That Special Something
    Two goals for United while our player is on the ground after being fouled
  • Keano
    20627 posts Club Captain
    finsfan85 wrote: »

The salt. Karma. Enjoy the rest of the game lads.
  • finsfan85
    Keano wrote: »

I dOnT gO iN oThEr ClUbS tHrEaDs
  • El_Nino
    10694 posts Has That Special Something
    Defence horrendous.
    Attack was unlucky and could have been different but still not clinical enough.

We need a few players back and we can only hope they make the difference.
  • Snugglebites
    3153 posts National Call-Up
    Defend like this on Wednesday, please.
  • Shshj
    14989 posts World Class
    Calamitous defending has cost us here. Azpilicueta and Zouma are so far off the pace.

Hopefully we're not embarrassed again on Wednesday otherwise things will be looking very gloomy.
  • finsfan85
  • Keano
    20627 posts Club Captain

I dOnT gO iN oThEr ClUbS tHrEaDs

First time for everything just as i knew you’d have been crying, so thanks. I’m out of this thread again. You’re something else 😂

Both teams were poor first half, United much better second and more clinical.
  • ViVaWhom
    9435 posts League Winner
    that was some cute possession football
  • TSpiers1UK
    489 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Well that went well...🥴

Another day we could have been 0-3 up at HT
    Gunna be a season like last, where we dominate but don’t capitalise
  • Pietu
    13138 posts Has That Special Something

If that's the case then the play should have been stopped
  • Cyodine
    6764 posts Big Money Move
    Pulisic should've started. Probably could of had a couple of goals if so.
  • ViVaWhom
    9435 posts League Winner
    Pietu wrote: »

i think the whole game should be replayed tbh
  • Pietu
    ViVaWhom wrote: »

Shut it, if it was the other way and Maguire would have received a head injury you would have said exactly the same and then cried atleast 2 days saying how the refs hate you
  • ViVaWhom
    9435 posts League Winner
    it was the 4th goal you clown :lol: not like it made any difference to the game
  • WryLucky
    7094 posts Big Money Move
    Going to need a couple of seasons to get everything together, Zouma and Christensen is a new partnership and will take time to gel. There's a lot of new things that'll take time to get right. Even if lamps says we're on the same stage as Man United.
  • Pietu
    it was the 4th goal you clown :lol: not like it made any difference to the game

Still you have to stop when a head injury happens, you never know how bad an injury is even if it looks like nothing
  • Keano
    20627 posts Club Captain

Shut it, if it was the other way and Maguire would have received a head injury you would have said exactly the same and then cried atleast 2 days saying how the refs hate you

It's more the amount of stick said person seems to give in our thread & how active he is in it that's why the replies are here @Pietu

WryLucky wrote: »
    Going to need a couple of seasons to get everything together, Zouma and Christensen is a new partnership and will take time to gel. There's a lot of new things that'll take time to get right. Even if lamps says we're on the same stage as Man United.

Agreed on that, getting rid of Luiz, sure he's off at times, but Zouma looked nervous all game & Christensen would've been affected by that as well, will take you time to sort that out, just depends on if Frank gets that 2 seasons he may need.
  • finsfan85

It's more the amount of stick said person seems to give in our thread & how active he is in it that's why the replies are here @Pietu

Agreed on that, getting rid of Luiz, sure he's off at times, but Zouma looked nervous all game & Christensen would've been affected by that as well, will take you time to sort that out, just depends on if Frank gets that 2 seasons he may need.

And he’s back :joy:
  • Pietu

Oh ok, that was a good win for you btw
  • Keano
    20627 posts Club Captain

I'm talking about Chelsea & answering @Pietu 's reponse, notice how nobody else is getting any of this.

Now who's rent free (if I come in here again, it'll be to talk football).
  • Pietu

I'm talking about Chelsea & answering @Pietu 's reponse, notice how nobody else is getting any of this.

Now who's rent free (if I come in here again, it'll be to talk football).

City is rent free in our heads :wink:
  • Pxul_
    13099 posts Has That Special Something
    Mike wrote: »
    Called it. The bare minimum this result from United
    Awful team. Anything less than a 4-0 win for United is an embarrassment

Footballing genius @Mike
  • Keano
    20627 posts Club Captain
    Called it. The bare minimum this result from United