Chelsea Football Club

Comments

• Shshj
    1769 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 11
    Jensonj67 wrote: »
    There’s loads more than that list

The only ones I'd actually make an effort to keep are Kepa, Rudiger, Christensen, Kante, RLC and CHO.

The rest of them are either part of this **** poor attitude-gang we seem to have or just aren't good enough.
  • Ahmer50x
    11130 posts Has That Special Something
    Shshj wrote: »

The only ones I'd actually make an effort to keep are Kepa, Rudiger, Christensen, Kante, RLC and CHO.

The rest of them are either part of this **** poor attitude-gang we seem to have or just aren't good enough.

It’s not FIFA. You can move on from ~6 senior players max this summer.

You’ll have to prioritize who goes now VS later.
  • WryLucky
    991 posts Professional

I think Azpi still deserves to stay. But generally I would sell almost everyone other than those you've mentioned.
  • finsfan85
    10190 posts Has That Special Something
    Jorginho isn’t going anywhere as long as Sarri is still here.
  • Jensonj67
    1595 posts Play-Off Hero
    WryLucky wrote: »

I think Azpi still deserves to stay. But generally I would sell almost everyone other than those you've mentioned.

He’s been here all three times they’ve got a manager out, he’s one of the ones who should 100% leave. Also his performances are terrible and his ability as a captain is 0
  • Shshj
    1769 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

It’s not FIFA. You can move on from ~6 senior players max this summer.

You’ll have to prioritize who goes now VS later.

Of course not, but we need to start funnelling out the **** instead of constantly chopping & changing managers.
  • Jensonj67
    1595 posts Play-Off Hero
    Debatable, could easily get out 10+ If we really wanted to. It just hasn’t ever happened anywhere else
  • Retro_G
    25099 posts Player of the Year
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Boomba wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Boomba wrote: »

Sarri will be gone if he doesn't pull out results in the upcoming few weeks.

You should give him a bit more time than that, he had you playing some good football at the start of the season. Surely he deserves to stay until the end of the season.

He's got a tough few weeks coming up with Spurs, Man City again and Man United. Chelsea need top four to keep Hazard from my personal belief. He's a top player who wants and needs to win top trophies, not just Carabao Cups. Real Madrid can help him achieve that.

If Sarri doesn't get results against those squads, he won't stand a chance at achieving top 4 and managing Chelsea further. I would rather a new manager and hope what happened to Man United, happens to Chelsea.

Sarri is toxic and stubborn, which by the seems of things, reflects on his players. Similar to Mourinho.

Maybe a bit harsh but Chelsea just don't seem to be performing at their best and it's frustrating.

I think Hazard is gone regardless where you finish, could be a positive though as he is renowned for downing tools and getting manager's sacked. I believe it's time you move on from thinking you're going to get top 4, our form since Ole took the helm is better than that of City, Liverpool and we are not letting this slip!

Your best bet is to forget about the league, play weakend sides before UEFA cup games. That is realistically your best chance of securing CL qualification. I agree with doofus and you should give Sarri another season to try implement his philosophy.

Nailed it. We're (finally) back! We'll be taking that 4th and final spot in the top 4.

Only thing I'd say about Sarri is that he's a competent manager who plays good football but you're gonna have to back him for that. If the club is not willing to spend 200M on his players, they may as well sack him.

Spot on mate, Sarri needs players who fit his philosophy.
  • Ahmer50x
    Debatable, could easily get out 10+ If we really wanted to. It just hasn’t ever happened anywhere else

I mean you could even do the entire squad possibly if you really wanted but for reasons of chemistry, finance, and logistics, clubs never really do more than 6 or so in a year.
  • Jensonj67
    1595 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lower quality players who are willing to learn and play his football would be much better than these crappy expensive players we have now
  • Jensonj67
    1595 posts Play-Off Hero

I mean you could even do the entire squad possibly if you really wanted but for reasons of chemistry, finance, and logistics, clubs never really do more than 6 or so in a year.

Our situation is different though, the chemistry is the problem, need to get all out to get rid of the player power.

We move 50 players out a year, if we had an actual plan set out i think it would be possible
  • Boomba
    645 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 12
    The only players who should stay are Hazard, Kante and Azpil. Loftus, Odoi and Christensen are full of potential but don't get played and will probably leave next year. I would love to see them get played more but it won't happen.

The rest of the squad is absolute dog ****. Rudiger and David Luiz only perform when they want to. Some games they do really well but most games do really bad. Alonso has been terrible lately but I believe he isn't much of a defender and should play on the wing, hence why he was successful under Conte's 343. No creativity in the mid field, nothing special apart from Kante being out of place. Mid field is useless. Haven't seen a lot of Higuain yet but would love to see him stay, same as Hazard, but most likely will not.

The squad is in need of a big revamp.
  • El_Nino
    1036 posts Professional

Couldn’t be more right, We’ve created such a delicate/spineless group of players, as soon as anything goes wrong, ah it’s fine down tools and wait for a new manager that’s nicer to us.

Desperately need a clear out to get rid of this attitude.
  • El_Nino
    1036 posts Professional
    I’ll start by saying I really hope we don’t sack Sarri and instead give him time and money, however when we inevitably do sack him, because that’s our favourite pastime, thoughts on Lampard?

Massively inexperienced, made a decent but not world beating start at derby. But promotes youth which we need, if anyone is capable of getting the dressing room to act properly and respect someone I imagine it’s a club legend like him, and he would at very least give the club a feel good factor in the short term.

With this being said if I were him, while-ever he’s doing well at Derby I wouldn’t risk it
  • finsfan85
    How long is the prison sentence for this?

• Jensonj67
    1595 posts Play-Off Hero
    Life
  • WryLucky
    991 posts Professional
    El_Nino wrote: »
    I’ll start by saying I really hope we don’t sack Sarri and instead give him time and money, however when we inevitably do sack him, because that’s our favourite pastime, thoughts on Lampard?

Massively inexperienced, made a decent but not world beating start at derby. But promotes youth which we need, if anyone is capable of getting the dressing room to act properly and respect someone I imagine it’s a club legend like him, and he would at very least give the club a feel good factor in the short term.

With this being said if I were him, while-ever he’s doing well at Derby I wouldn’t risk it

If we end up needing to sell everyone to try and get rid of the culture at the club right now then I would like someone would promote youth.
  • finsfan85
    Looks like the Ole bubble has burst :joy:
  • finsfan85
  • ViVaWhom
    6306 posts Big Money Move
    finsfan85 wrote: »

:joy:
  • Ahmer50x

Gonna be hilarious when we beat you at the Bridge. (assuming one of Martial or Lingard is fit)
  • Shehraj
    5668 posts Big Money Move

Got some nerve saying that 3 days after the biggest loss in your clubs history lmaooo
  • ViVaWhom
    6306 posts Big Money Move
    how many weeks have people had these memes stored up waiting for the first loss :lol: