Chelsea Football Club

Comments

• Ahmer50x
    16244 posts World Class
    SDoofus wrote: »
    You literally get into top 4 for one weekend and you think it’s yours lmao. We’ll see what happens after this run of brutal fixtures.

Every top 6 team is going to drop points in the next 12 matches, but we just have a far better squad than Chelsea and Arsenal. Thus, I expect us to drop fewer points even when we already are ahead of them.
  • SDoofus
    4112 posts National Call-Up
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    You literally get into top 4 for one weekend and you think it’s yours lmao. We’ll see what happens after this run of brutal fixtures.

Every top 6 team is going to drop points in the next 12 matches, but we just have a far better squad than Chelsea and Arsenal. Thus, I expect us to drop fewer points even when we already are ahead of them.

Arsenal’s remaining fixtures are so easy compared to yours.
  • SDoofus
    edited February 11
    Southampton A
    Bournemouth H
    SPURS A
    UNITED H
    Wolves A
    Newcastle H
    Everton A
    Watford A
    Palace H
    Leicester A
    Brighton H
    Burnley A

vs

LIVERPOOL H
    Palace A
    Southampton H
    ARSENAL A
    CITY H
    Watford H
    Wolves A
    West Ham H
    Everton A
    CHELSEA H
    Huddersfield A
    Cardiff H
  • Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    Arsenal are dreadful
  • SDoofus
    Jensonj67 wrote: »
    Arsenal are dreadful

They're still good at beating the dross. Fully expect them to be right in the mix for top 4.
  • Ahmer50x
    16244 posts World Class
    edited February 11
    Arsenal are dreadful

They're still good at beating the dross. Fully expect them to be right in the mix for top 4.

You're forgetting about Arsenal's kryptonite: away fixtures. Just look at the away league table (Arsenal are relatively high atm. They were like 9th or something before Huddersfield)

rj07eb.jpg
  • Ahmer50x
    16244 posts World Class
    edited February 11
    If you do sack Sarri, you should bring back Don Carlo. Man's a perfect fit for you in what is likely to be a rough year or two with a transfer ban.
  • Pxul_
    7467 posts League Winner
    Sarri is the best manager in the league
  • Apollo
    13071 posts Has That Special Something
    Pxul_ wrote: »

You're having a great day fishing, aren't you? :D
  • Pxul_
    7467 posts League Winner
    Apollo wrote: »
    Pxul_ wrote: »

You're having a great day fishing, aren't you? :D

It’s been a slow day at work 😂
  • Shshj
    3816 posts National Call-Up
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    If you do sack Sarri, you should bring back Don Carlo. Man's a perfect fit for you in what is likely to be a rough year or two with a transfer ban.

No chance we're getting another manager out of Napoli as long as De Laurentiis is there.
  • Shshj
    Certain areas of our fanbase really are intolerable.

• finsfan85
    11906 posts Has That Special Something
    CFC FANTV 🤢
  • finsfan85
  • ViVaWhom
    7596 posts League Winner
    edited February 11
    finsfan85 wrote: »

cant be true since he keeps playing him... unless he only realized this after this one city game which is even worse
  • Tornado31619
    15734 posts World Class
    There are multiple parts so click the arrow on the right, this is brilliant :joy: :joy: :joy:

Somebody in the comment section translated the Hindi bit:
    This is not Sarri ball, this cockball, c***ball, anything but Sarri **** ball
  • Tornado31619
    15734 posts World Class
    About Alonso, if Sarri actually said that, it was very unprofessional of him. Besides, Alonso was great as a LWB for you guys, so it’s a shame to watch it end like this.
  • AEsey
    5933 posts Big Money Move
    Boomba wrote: »
    Said it before and I’ll say it again. Pep went through the same during his first season. Let Sarri build his team before calling for his head (not aimed at anyone in particular here, just the Sarri-out brigade as a whole). Pep had 52 points at this stage of the season, which is just 2 more than Sarri’s Chelsea currently do. It takes time to completely change a team’s style of play effectively and buy players who fit that footballing ethos.

Don’t let Ole’s honeymoon period fool you into thinking that a change would benefit you in the long term.

In all fairness, Man United's early performance was because they wanted to Jose to go. They always had the talent and the players to be champions(yes, champions). Ole's 'honeymoon' isn't a honeymoon imo. This is them at their best.

Pep has spent about half a billion on players. And in addition to that, Pep is a far more superior manager. It's like comparing Jorginho and Kevin De Bruyne. One is useless, the other can do anything.

And like I said, I don't believe Hazard will stay if we don't qualify for Champions League and in the next few matches, we won't get that, based off last nights performance. We can't concede a goal and drop our heads for the next 89 minutes, it's not what champions are about.

Even if we don't sack him soon, he'll definitely be sacked at the end of the season. I'm expecting results against at least Man United or Spurs otherwise this season is over.

:D

Jesus Christ.

Agreed we arent good enough to be champions atm
    But this is now a very long honeymoon period to anyone who thinks its a fluke
  • Ahmer50x
    16244 posts World Class
    From that article:

“There’s no doubt at City and Liverpool that it is pointless for players to run to their agents if they are not playing, but that’s not the case at Chelsea. Antonio Conte tried to change the culture and he was sacked.”

Seems like Conte saw this coming.
  • finsfan85
  • Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    He changed it to after noon for the players in the first place lol
  • Shshj
    Once again we have proof that there is a mole in our camp. I've honestly had it with our core bunch of players, it's obviously a long-term issue, one that's been affecting us since Mourinho left in 2016.

Cahill, Hazard (yes), Luiz, Azpilicueta, Willian and anyone else who's joined the club recently & has become part of the problem can **** off.
  • finsfan85
    Shshj wrote: »
    Once again we have proof that there is a mole in our camp. I've honestly had it with our core bunch of players, it's obviously a long-term issue, one that's been affecting us since Mourinho left in 2016.

Cahill, Hazard (yes), Luiz, Azpilicueta, Willian and anyone else who's joined the club recently & has become part of the problem can **** off.

I’m actually fine with that list. Add Barkley and Alonso to it as well.
  • Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    There’s loads more than that list
  • Shshj
    edited February 11

The only ones I'd actually make an effort to keep are Kepa, Rudiger, Christensen, Kante, RLC and CHO.

The rest of them are either part of this **** poor attitude-gang we seem to have or just aren't good enough.
  • Ahmer50x
    16244 posts World Class
    Shshj wrote: »

The only ones I'd actually make an effort to keep are Kepa, Rudiger, Christensen, Kante, RLC and CHO.

The rest of them are either part of this **** poor attitude-gang we seem to have or just aren't good enough.

It’s not FIFA. You can move on from ~6 senior players max this summer.

You’ll have to prioritize who goes now VS later.