Career mode fixture congestion

Noticed this particularly if you play as an English or Europa league team. I've had to play Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday all in the one week. Even though I usually try to have 2 players for each position, stamina is still an issue with fixtures as congested as this. It's even worse if it's a run of games where you can't afford to rest players if you're playing some of the top teams consecutively.

Comments

• Gooner1971
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ryangil23 wrote: »
    Noticed this particularly if you play as an English or Europa league team. I've had to play Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday all in the one week. Even though I usually try to have 2 players for each position, stamina is still an issue with fixtures as congested as this. It's even worse if it's a run of games where you can't afford to rest players if you're playing some of the top teams consecutively.

Always been the same in FIFA games. Games are getting rescheduled for no reason whatsoever. They get rescheduled to silly days. Unrealistic EA!!! I've played 3 games in 5 days and my players are ****!
  • JobeRogerson
    55 posts Park Captain
    This is extremely annoying. I’m Real Madrid in my career mode and have to play Real Sociedad, Villarreal and PSG in the space of 5 days. A lot of my games have been rescheduled because of the Copa Del Rey but now I have 2 games in hand because the game is stupid. I’ve had weekends where I haven’t played at all for no apparent reason and this fixture pile up could’ve been avoided if the games mechanics werent so broken.