TOTY player prices

elicek
538 posts Sunday League Hero
Hi everyone, I am new here but I've seen many people with deep knowledge of this FIFA market here so I would like to ask a question about TOTY player prices. How much do you think they will (approximately) go for and when will they be able for the lowest price? Thanks in advance for your opinions. This is my first FIFA from the start so I don't have any idea.

Comments

• Never buy any of the TOTY players on the first day that they are out because they'll be ridiculously expensive. They will be cheapest on the last day that they are in packs. The players that are going to be in TOTY arent out yet so we dont know who its going to be.
  • But TOTY players when all positions are in packs together. Last year it was Sunday and Monday iirc
  • DirtyDishFC
    11028 posts Moderator
    Cant wait to snipe a TOTY for minimum :D
  • elicek
    edited November 2015
    And how much will for exmaple Suarez cost? I know that nobody knows but I would like to know your opinions. I wanna know that because I don't know if my amount of coins (+- 3M) could be sufficient. Thanks
  • BeSoMessi0010
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I feel if you wait a week prices will be around 2mil through 1mil depending on the player
  • Spyro
    85 posts Park Captain
    If suarez gets a toty, possibly about 1.5 - 2mill if he is really good. It's a bit hard to say though since this year the start of TOTY will have price ranges.
  • elicek
    Ok, thanks. :)
  • SDS
    49 posts Park Captain
    Eventually their prices will level out in according to the cards they're already having and their average stats. So Suarez for instance, regular 90 card 200k, 91 IF 600k, so his TOTY will probably be 92 or up and will probably cost around 1 million. Although Ibra's 92 is 500k right now, so we could see just as well a bigger market collapse with this smaller and weird market and have him for 500k as well... Who knows haha. 3 million will take you places though :)
  • mrussell1984
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    how have you accumulated 3 million!? fair play!
  • Spyro
    85 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2015
    SDS wrote: »
    Eventually their prices will level out in according to the cards they're already having and their average stats. So Suarez for instance, regular 90 card 200k, 91 IF 600k, so his TOTY will probably be 92 or up and will probably cost around 1 million. Although Ibra's 92 is 500k right now, so we could see just as well a bigger market collapse with this smaller and weird market and have him for 500k as well... Who knows haha. 3 million will take you places though :)
    Suarez will get more than a +1 upgrade for Toty 100%, maybe 4-6 tbh
  • elicek
    how have you accumulated 3 million!? fair play!

Same way as many other people here, by trading, mostly with legends. It's quite easy to make >20k on one trade if you know the market.