SIF Neymar or NIF Ronaldo?

deanslo85
510 posts An Exciting Prospect
1. As an investment?
2. Better in-game?

Comments

• holdenwait
    57508 posts National Treasure
    probably everyone's gonna say Ronaldo, but Messi is better than both of them for ME.

investment wise really strange times. if you buy now, they might go even lower. if you don't you might see them rise after next friday and be upset that you didn't. I rather hold on to my coins and see what deals are happening for BF and Cyber Monday thing.
  • deanslo85
    holdenwait wrote: »
    probably everyone's gonna say Ronaldo, but Messi is better than both of them for ME.

investment wise really strange times. if you buy now, they might go even lower. if you don't you might see them rise after next friday and be upset that you didn't. I rather hold on to my coins and see what deals are happening for BF and Cyber Monday thing.

I agree with you - Messi is the best player in-game, but i know that Ronaldo and Neymar will rise more than him. Just don't know who will rise more...
  • holdenwait
    well Neymar will %99 get upgraded +1 so that SIF might rise but seeing Orange Ibra go as low as 1 mil already, I think max is 1.2-3 for a while. sold mine for a loss yesterday for 1 mil after tax, having lost a ton :( Messi looks like he might dip well below 1 mil come BF deals so like I said holding coins feels the safest right now. obviously no risk no reward :)
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    with the new normal of loads of special cards, packs and less purchased coins, I think the days of huge increases have largely passed. My focus is purely on getting the players I want to use and hoping to be able to upgrade over time. If you buy now say, and they go down,i would assume that everything has gone down. If you wait,there is a risk you cannot afford? I would be buying pretty soon given the number of people who are waiting .We know EA will increase supply over the next ?week via BF and CM,the question is how much demand has been created by folks selling early ? SIF Neymar supply wont increase so your risk is a TIF. The other 2 payers are as blue chip as it gets. I have bought my Ronaldo already and will not sell. My thoughts are with him,I have a great team for the rest of UT no matter what. I paid 1.35 on PS4 ,so have taken a loss, but tbh,i have 1.3MM saved waiting for any "deals"
  • deanslo85
    Xtc wrote: »
    with the new normal of loads of special cards, packs and less purchased coins, I think the days of huge increases have largely passed. My focus is purely on getting the players I want to use and hoping to be able to upgrade over time. If you buy now say, and they go down,i would assume that everything has gone down. If you wait,there is a risk you cannot afford? I would be buying pretty soon given the number of people who are waiting .We know EA will increase supply over the next ?week via BF and CM,the question is how much demand has been created by folks selling early ? SIF Neymar supply wont increase so your risk is a TIF. The other 2 payers are as blue chip as it gets. I have bought my Ronaldo already and will not sell. My thoughts are with him,I have a great team for the rest of UT no matter what. I paid 1.35 on PS4 ,so have taken a loss, but tbh,i have 1.3MM saved waiting for any "deals"

So your 1.3m waiting it's great and making you not to sell ronaldo you own...

But i have coins for only one player and that's why i am asking...
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    I went and got myself a fresh ronaldo for around 1.2M on ps4, kinda regret it atm :|
  • deanslo85
    Stkyfngz wrote: »
    I went and got myself a fresh ronaldo for around 1.2M on ps4, kinda regret it atm :|

Yes, he will go lower... ;)
  • holdenwait
    that's not too bad. but he might go as low as 1 mil this friday

will recover fast after BF tho
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    so if you have the team, why wait ?buy him and enjoy him
  • cartyHUNTER
    1220 posts Professional
    Simelar situation, I have 1.05m I think I'm going to get Messi, I could afford him now just about but I think with 200k I could build a nice team around him.