Legends better than -

Solomace
460 posts Sunday League Hero
Hi peeps,

So next week I will spend my 1mil on upgrades, however I know some of the million plus legends are some of the best if not the best in their positions, but what about the ones below the mil mark?

I'm playing 4321 with David Silva as my main CAM and he's defo not leaving, with Aubama up front who is smashing them in for me so I don't need a legend striker.

I'm looking to upgrade at least one of my other CAMs and one of my CBs to partner Thiago Silva as well as one of my CDMs.

So I'm thinking of -

Hagi or Rui Costa as CAM and I don't know which other CAMs would be better that are not legends?

Blanc, Desailly, Moore or Baresi as CB but are they better than Boateng or his IF or even Chiellini?

Gattuso, Eff, Keane as CDMs but once again are they any better than Vidal, Pogba, Yaya?

I don't want to waste my coins and I know I should get some bargains, but if I'm only paying for the legend price, then I would rather get non legends.

Cheers.

Comments

• player
    426 posts Sunday League Hero
    i got desailly and im pretty happy with him,also i try de boar he was big suprise and i try roy keane and was big disapoitment,fernandino is better than him,yeah and i try also sevchenko and i can tell u welbeck feel better
  • Snookers4Life
    1202 posts Professional
    I have used all legend CBs and have to say Maldini is by far the best but swcond is IF Boateng
  • Solomace
    460 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have used all legend CBs and have to say Maldini is by far the best but swcond is IF Boateng

Cheers pal.