After 23 seasons, I've finally made it to Div 1

Fandango83
403 posts Sunday League Hero
If I'm honest I've completely changed my playstyle after watching @Gorilla on twitch.

This is my team. It starts as a 433(5) and i change in game

3P0pBrt.png

Comments

• Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    Congrats... It's about time you changed that team as well.
  • Fandango83

I've only just started using them, plus, I'm saving for Neymar
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    Fandango83 wrote: »

I've only just started using them, plus, I'm saving for Neymar

Allow the all nation team man, be a bit more creative.
  • DonMega
    1256 posts Professional
    have you tried Jonas? he is pretty clinical imo
  • Fandango83
    DonMega wrote: »
    have you tried Jonas? he is pretty clinical imo

I have yes, in fact i've tried him twice and just couldn't use him. My second team has Teixeira and Pato up top. Teixeira is really clinical
  • Gorilla
    756 posts Semi-Pro
    Glad i could help you improve ;)
  • Tekkerz
    3750 posts National Call-Up
    U got a week to win div 1 otherwise the super teams will be on with these low prices.
  • Terminator
    8655 posts League Winner
    You have played 23 seasons already :open_mouth:
    I haven't even played 4 yet
  • TKBC
    3035 posts National Call-Up
    If I'm honest I've completely changed my playstyle after watching @Gorilla on twitch.

3P0pBrt.png

I HATE when I come against that formation. The pressure is unbelievable. At least the last 3 guys I played against who used that formation applied insane pressure. It was horrible and made me want to give up this game (I won 2 of those 3 games too)
  • racecar101
    1301 posts Professional
    edited November 2015
    The fact you can get to div 1 with that pile of crud speaks volumes about why people don't play this game.

I've literally lost to people who can barely play the game it's embarrassing, mind you those people normally have bad lag and are very used to it.

The key to getting to div 1 is starting a brand new elo rating.
  • TKBC
    3035 posts National Call-Up
    racecar101 wrote: »
    The fact you can get to div 1 with that pile of crud speaks volumes about why people don't play this game.

I've literally lost to people who can barely play the game it's embarrassing, mind you those people normally have bad lag and are very used to it.

..............somebody has a case of the Garfield's.
  • PTY BroZz
    2662 posts Fans' Favourite
    TKBC wrote: »

..............somebody has a case of the Garfield's.

• Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    All the best to you mate
  • treamianebroke
    48 posts Last Pick at the Park

3P0pBrt.png

Teams brillian m8. Ramires is a top 5 midfielder in this game. BTW smart decision on saving up for neymar. He's the best player in game, messi is close second.
  • hockeyphenom87
    7070 posts Big Money Move
    Div 1 is not fun. I've given up on it. It's nothing but a sweat fest. You will not enjoy the game being up there, the things you run into make you wonder if this game is even worth playing anymore.

Stick to cups/single matches. I hate not playing seasons for the coin bonuses but it's simply not worth the frustration.

Heed the warning dude.
  • G04H034G039GJ03H
    260 posts Sunday League Hero

Clearly it's not ELO that's the issue if you're losing to people who can't play the game mert.
  • GiveMeKoke
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    i got to div 1 in 9 seasons
  • Alboy83
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    GiveMeKoke wrote: »

Give this guy a gold star lol
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    GiveMeKoke wrote: »

:cookie:
  • Fandango83
    Tekkerz wrote: »
    U got a week to win div 1 otherwise the super teams will be on with these low prices.

I don't think winning relies on having an expensive team, though I'm sure it helps!
    Terminator wrote: »
    You have played 23 seasons already :open_mouth:
    I haven't even played 4 yet

I think I'm at around 400 games but it is the only game I play.

Not to mention, I did trade FIFA in and got PES. Even with its flaws, FIFA is by far the better game. Once I'd got over the fact it's flawed, I've enjoyed the game so much more.
  • Fandango83

Have you tried every player on my team? Didn't think so. I've tried lots of players and will continue to do so. That is what FUT is all about!
  • Fandango83

3P0pBrt.png

Teams brillian m8. Ramires is a top 5 midfielder in this game. BTW smart decision on saving up for neymar. He's the best player in game, messi is close second.

• Fandango83
    Div 1 is not fun. I've given up on it. It's nothing but a sweat fest. You will not enjoy the game being up there, the things you run into make you wonder if this game is even worth playing anymore.

Stick to cups/single matches. I hate not playing seasons for the coin bonuses but it's simply not worth the frustration.

Heed the warning dude.

I've been through the cups and single matches phase. I'm past that.

I realise that the only way to make coins through playing games is to win and to maximise coins, win Division 1. Thats why there are so many people who will do ANYTHING to win. The only one I HATE is replay watching, it's infuriating.

Playing FIFA 16 has been like a grieving process. I'm finally at the acceptance phase.
  • Fandango83
    Is it to much hassle to start like this

LUmpjc1.png

And change to this in game? Just to fit Pogba in

lGJkiYi.png
  • racecar101
    1301 posts Professional
    edited November 2015

Clearly it's not ELO that's the issue if you're losing to people who can't play the game mert.

huh thats exactly the issue lower elo = unfairly boosted players vs higher elo
    don't p on my head and tell me it's raining you can tell when it happens because opponents forwards will have 99 defending interceptions pace and phy and the a.i will win the ball back you can practically go afk and not worry
  • uNko
    569 posts Sunday League Hero
    I use to be a big believer in handicaps and players being sluggish. After playing a lot of games, I realise that's not he case. If I have really long sessions, the last hour or so I start to fall into bad habits. These are the games I tend to lose.

I find the best way to win is to stay unpredictable. Always do things different as good players can pick up your play style very quickly and counter it.

• Fandango83
    I managed to hold for 2 seasons before getting relegated. I need a point from 2 games to go straight back up.

• tapk
    557 posts Sunday League Hero
    Neymar is the best winger this year. Terrible CAM you used since Alex Teixeira or Taison are available for 1000 coins. As for the CB´s, Juan Jesus and Marquinhos are also 1000 coins and better than those.
  • ahm1388
    1183 posts Professional
    tapk wrote: »
    Neymar is the best winger this year. Terrible CAM you used since Alex Teixeira or Taison are available for 1000 coins. As for the CB´s, Juan Jesus and Marquinhos are also 1000 coins and better than those.

Giuliano is actually amazing. I had him in week one and he was scoring the most goals in the team. IF Jonas stood no chance
  • HSVfan
    218 posts Sunday League Hero
    Can anyone of you tell me how I can make a profile picture