We are aware of an issue with FUT Crashing for Virgin media users & we are working on this. Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing. We have a thread discussing it here.

Why PES faces better than FIFA. The Truths

Onur89TR
87 posts Park Captain
Hello all. I'm opening new discussion thread. Why PES faces better than FIFA faces? I think it's about lighting and shadows... As below example, eyelash shadow hasn't in eyes in FIFA faces. FIFA eyes looks too sharp. But PES eyes has eyelash shadow and appears more soft. And FIFA skin isn't realistic. It's too light and not like skin tone. If EA fix them, faces will be more realistic when comparing PES faces...
XJ5qAO.jpg
Sorry for my English. I'm waiting your comments.

Comments

• rubberglovelove
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Who cares about frickin faces!!! Gameplay is important ! Faces! Dear god who cares
  • lgustavoms
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Youtube gamer generation...
  • Designer
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2015
    Who cares about frickin faces!!! Gameplay is important ! Faces! Dear god who cares

Sad story, EA should release a special edition FIFA for the likes of you with faceless naked dolls running up and down the pitch with excellent gameplay, as that's the most important to you.
  • Designer
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2015
    OP I don't agree, scanned FIFA faces are waaaayyy better than PES. The scanning picks up the moles, scars and all the little details making it much more realistic. In your photos you do see PES misses a lot of those details. PES though tries to create more faces than FIFA and have less more generics, and that's a good thing. But overall the body models on FIFA are waayy better too, PES' players all have this weird HUGE HIPS.
  • Onur89TR wrote: »
    Hello all. I'm opening new discussion thread. Why PES faces better than FIFA faces? I think it's about lighting and shadows... As below example, eyelash shadow hasn't in eyes in FIFA faces. FIFA eyes looks too sharp. But PES eyes has eyelash shadow and appears more soft. And FIFA skin isn't realistic. It's too light and not like skin tone. If EA fix them, faces will be more realistic when comparing PES faces...
    XJ5qAO.jpg

What are you smoking.....??? #WTF

• killer15069
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    Onur89TR wrote: »
    XJ5qAO.jpg

We have an unplayable game and you talk about player faces???? :p

I would like to have players without head but a game playable......
  • PTY BroZz
    2662 posts Fans' Favourite
    Onur89TR wrote: »
    XJ5qAO.jpg

We have an unplayable game and you talk about player faces???? :p

I would like to have players without head but a game playable......

Gameplay is fine

U just need to adapt