Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Hello

CFCsjmishra
8946 posts League Winner
How is everyone doing ? I have been away and will probably be for the next 20 days.

How is the state of the market ? I just opened the web-app to find out that the prices have plummeted.Lost nearly 100-125k.

Will prices go down more during Black Friday ?

Thanks. <3

Comments

• CFCsjmishra
    8946 posts League Winner
    And what are some new (cheap) informs on the market...
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    10840 posts Has That Special Something
    Itsss meeee :trollface:
  • CFCsjmishra
    8946 posts League Winner
    Itsss meeee :trollface:

:yum:
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    :*
  • Flooby
    717 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2015
    It annoys me to hell when people say I've lost X coins because the market has crashed. So bloody what, for the vast majority you can still afford the same players you could before the crash by selling your current ones to fund the purchase. Your purchasing power remains the same despite the fact your players sell for less.
  • Daddy
    5718 posts Big Money Move
    Flooby wrote: »
    It annoys me to hell when people say I've lost X coins because the market has crashed. So bloody what, for the vast majority you can still afford the same players you could before the crash by selling your current ones to fund the purchase. Your purchasing power remains the same despite the fact your players sell for less.

you trade to earn profits and not remain where you were for the entire year
  • PVFCB97xD
    13142 posts Has That Special Something
    Hello
  • DSD27
    5712 posts Big Money Move
    Hi
  • Flooby
    Daddy wrote: »

Coins is just a arbitrary figure. Relatively speaking you are no worse off. In fact if you hadn't invested those coins you earned in players then you are better off.

• CAPRANEAGRA
    65 posts Park Captain

Coins is just a arbitrary figure. Relatively speaking you are no worse off. In fact if you hadn't invested those coins you earned in players then you are better off.

If you want to buy packs from selling your players you actually lose 'buying power'
  • Cerkue
    675 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hello
  • Flooby

If you want to buy packs from selling your players you actually lose 'buying power'

That is true but packs are never for profit. You can still buy the same amount of packs.

• On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    ye
  • tapk
    557 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pro-tip: sell before black friday.

Invest in IF Muller and sell before next wednesday. GL
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    edited November 2015
    tapk wrote: »

you were right last time on fur united so ill go with that tip- thanks :) do you think Lacazette also worth investing?
  • tapk
    557 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2015
    tapk wrote: »

you were right last time on fur united so ill go with that tip- thanks :) do you think Lacazette also worth investing?

Well depends on price really. Im not very active atm in the market. Best deals im making is with IF muller and medium priced ifs 25-50k. Muller for 160k or less is a good deal. Already got one for 160k that i sold for 184k and got one for my team for just 150k.

I have one IF lacazette bought for 200k and im losing money on it because of traders invested on him and got afraid. So dont buy for more than 180k.
    Post edited by tapk on
  • Arkadiusz Milik
    Ok thanks a lot! Probably going to buy like 3 Mullers and sell them next week
  • CFCsjmishra
    8946 posts League Winner

I know that I have lost players due to my negligence.
  • Hi.
This discussion has been closed.