best time to sell?

IdrisSho12
62 posts Park Captain
I'm pretty good at trading and I've made about 250k+ so far but just unsure rn whens the best time to sell my playeys ? Ive got de bruyne, courtois, ozil, rooney and kompany, im looking to replace my bpl team as im bored and want to get a hybrid team with players like ramos, rodqiguez, lacazette and ribery. thanks

Comments

• twobobnote
    228 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sell this week and buy next friday when the pack frenzy starts.
  • IdrisSho12
    62 posts Park Captain
    It's annoying cause I've had these players for about a month, de bruyne price gone done by a good 40k, courtois by 20k, Rooney 25k, and kompany 15, no way I'm gonna make that back if I sell now?
  • dregana08
    3874 posts National Call-Up
    IdrisSho12 wrote: »
    It's annoying cause I've had these players for about a month, de bruyne price gone done by a good 40k, courtois by 20k, Rooney 25k, and kompany 15, no way I'm gonna make that back if I sell now?

Then don't sell...
  • Dragan
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special

They'll just continue to drop as black friday approaches, and once more during TOTY. If you sell now, you could alleviate your loss by re-purchasing those same players at a discountinued rate once prices drop further...
  • Crowie
    1334 posts Professional

You are always paying a premium for BPL players at start due to popularity of the league. So when prices do start to drop to more "normal" levels then the BPL drops will be biggest. That being said the players you are wanting to replace them with will also have probably dropped from what they were a month ago too.