Market Crash

llukslive
156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited November 2015
I build my team three weeks ago for 160k, now it is costs nearly 70k to build :( my hard earned coins. I feel cheated

Comments

• Uncle Remus
    2020 posts Fans' Favourite
    Player values are all relative, your coins will still buy you the same team.
  • llukslive

but i had to play a lot and trade to make these coins.
  • DailyTrader
    2143 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sell out before BF or it will reach 40-50k
  • Uncle Remus
    llukslive wrote: »

but i had to play a lot and trade to make these coins.

Yes, but you are missing the point. Your coins that you worked hard to get may be less, but they buy you more.
  • Fumbler
    2509 posts Fans' Favourite

Yeah, but his coins would have gone a lot farther had he sold up earlier.
  • llukslive
    Sell out before BF or it will reach 40-50k

at this point, it really doesn't matter. I wish I waited till black friday to start buying the expensive players (expensive for me, Like chiellini, bought for 53k now he goes for 37k. and so on.
  • Uncle Remus
    Fumbler wrote: »

Yeah, but his coins would have gone a lot farther had he sold up earlier.

Obviously, but there is no sense in lamenting over something you can't control. The upside is that his coins that he still has or are invested in his players are all relatively the same value.
  • llukslive
    edited November 2015
    i did the price difference calculations and i lost 80k
  • theovertime
    89 posts Park Captain
    This is why you need a good mix of players and cash on hand like any good trader!!!
  • llukslive
    This is why you need a good mix of players and cash on hand like any good trader!!!

i do, but the market crash can't be helped just like 2008. you think you are a good investor but there are powers beyond your control. It is upsetting to lose 80k. I don't spend any cash on the game and all my team was built from trading and playing
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    Panic!.... Sell your team quick!.... Quick!!!!

Or just play with the team you bought (because you wanted that team) forget about its worth and after Xmas it will increase in value again....
  • DailyTrader
    Values increase after Feb again a little atleast.
    Right now it's all downhill.
  • racecar101
    1301 posts Professional
    edited November 2015
    lol at all downhill no no no no no

black friday isn't until the 27th thats quite a while away prices will rise then start falling as people sell up for black friday

There is no further crash this is just impatient bad traders selling up early for 100 coin profit per player like the noobs that they are.

every single time theres been special packs the market has recovered this will be no different it will just take longer than 24 hours as there is more stock.
  • pittphan
    3023 posts National Call-Up

LOL! I wish you were around when the "inflation" went wild last year... the vast majority of the children on here thought it was a bad thing!!!! People really are stupid some times....
  • llukslive
    pittphan wrote: »

LOL! I wish you were around when the "inflation" went wild last year... the vast majority of the children on here thought it was a bad thing!!!! People really are stupid some times....

i am for prices being as low as possible so everyone can afford the players. I hope prices stay down for the rest of the year so everyone can build a decent team specially for players like me who don't spend cash on the game. it just sux when you buy then prices drop big time. I calculated my team's cost and it was 180k, now it goes for 100k
  • DailyTrader
    It's all about the players.
    The overpriced ones have fallen hard and won't recover like sterling. The real beasts will be back to their prices very soon.