Manager Career Mode - FC Barcelona - End of 2015/16 season (No more career story)

Azzabazza
357 posts Sunday League Hero
edited November 2015
I am a massive fan of FC Barcelona, so I am going to do a Manager Career Mode for them.

There will be NO MORE FC Barcelona Manager Career Mode Story anymore.

Here's what is going to happen;
[1] Semi Pro/Professional
[2] Realistic signings
[3] Providing updates on the season, monthly
[4] Player sponsoring is open
Post edited by Azzabazza on

Comments

• Azzabazza
    edited November 2015
    Rules of Player Sponsoring;
    ONLY ELIGIBLE FOR LIGA BBVA (2015/16 season)
    Block capitals for players that I've signed in the transfer windows
    Players will be removed if sold (e.g. Mathieu sold, so he doesn't appear anymore) (loaned players will stay)
    1 point per game
    1 point per goal
    3 points for player hat-trick
    1 point per assist
    1 point per clean sheet
    (example: Suarez scores 4 goals in 1 match, having an assist and a clean sheet - 4 points (GAME) + 3 points + 1 point + 1 point + 1 points = 10 points) Therefore Suarez has netted 10 points in 1 match

Player Sponsoring;
    GOALKEEPERS
    Ter Stegen - Sponsored by
    Bravo - Sponsored by
    Masip - Sponsored by

DEFENDERS
    Pique - Sponsored by
    Alves - Sponsored by
    Mascherano - Sponsored by
    Bartra - Sponsored by
    Alba - Sponsored by
    Adriano - Sponsored by
    Vermaelen - Sponsored by
    Mathieu - Sponsored by
    Bagnack - Sponsored by
    Grimaldo - Sponsored by
    (Signed in the 2015/16 Winter window) LAPORTE - Sponsored by
    (Signed in the 2015/16 Winter window) CEDRIC - Sponsored by

MIDFIELDERS
    Rakitic - Sponsored by
    Busquets - Sponsored by
    Iniesta - Sponsored by
    Rafinha - Sponsored by
    Roberto - Sponsored by
    Vidal - Sponsored by
    Turan - Sponsored by
    Samper - Sponsored by
    Gumbau - Sponsored by
    Camara - Sponsored by
    Aitor - Sponsored by
    Wilfried - Sponsored by
    (Signed in the 2015/16 Winter window) DENIS SUAREZ - Sponsored by

STRIKERS/FORWARDS
    Suarez - Sponsored by Wyojasond (finished 2015/16 season with 73 points (35 games played + 21 goals + 5 assists + 12 clean sheets))
    Messi - Sponsored by IAMLikingFlame (finished 2015/16 season with 91 points (38 games played + 21 goals + 14 assists + 18 clean sheets))
    Neymar - Sponsored by Ashy (finished 2015/16 season with 61 points (33 games played + 13 goals + 2 assists + 13 clean sheets))
    Munir - Sponsored by
    Dongou Tsafack - Sponsored by
    (Signed in the 2015/16 Winter window) DYBALA - Sponsored by
  • Azzabazza
    fcb.PNG?dl=0
  • IAmLikingFlame
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    Good luck. I'll sponsor Messi before anyone else does.
  • Azzabazza
    Good luck. I'll sponsor Messi before anyone else does.

Ok. - 'Player Sponsoring' post updated. Good luck
  • Ashy
    14604 posts Has That Special Something
    Good luck with this, it would be good if you had a focus on brining the next generation of players through to replace the ageing Messi, Suarez, Iniesta, Pique and so on.

I'll sponsor Neymar
  • Wyojasond
    16612 posts World Class
    I'll take Suarez in the sponsoring. Good luck as well. Kinda agree with ashy that it would be neat to see you just promote youngsters up. No player is untouchable with Barcelonas budget so it's not that hard to build a super team, but seeing the young talent they have work there way up could be fun. Just a suggestion :)
  • Ashy
    Just don't buy Bellerin from Arsenal PLEASE
  • Azzabazza
    Ashy wrote: »
    Good luck with this, it would be good if you had a focus on brining the next generation of players through to replace the ageing Messi, Suarez, Iniesta, Pique and so on.

I'll sponsor Neymar

Yep. Just updated the Player sponsoring post
  • Azzabazza
    Wyojasond wrote: »
    I'll take Suarez in the sponsoring. Good luck as well. Kinda agree with ashy that it would be neat to see you just promote youngsters up. No player is untouchable with Barcelonas budget so it's not that hard to build a super team, but seeing the young talent they have work there way up could be fun. Just a suggestion :)

Yep. Am thinking about using the youth system in the career mode to find youngsters or just find old players who used to be at Barca B (like Patric (at Lazio), Juan Roman (at Braga) etc.) Just updated the Player sponsoring post
  • Azzabazza
    Just don't buy Bellerin from Arsenal PLEASE

Haha. Either him or Cedric from Southampton. Still a long way till my January window. We'll find out then
  • Azzabazza
    edited November 2015
    *this link has been deleted*
  • Ashy
    I think it would be better uploading them to an image website like imgur and then posting them on here instead of providing a link
  • Azzabazza
    edited November 2015
    AXhYpXX.png

Here we go...
  • Ashy
    Laporte would be brilliant and realistic, Dybala not so sure he only just moved to Juventus and your front three are insane right now, Tielemens would be a good buy but I think it might be too soon for him to move to a team like Barca, and Cedric would also be a good back-up player for you
  • Wyojasond
    16612 posts World Class
    I was just about to say, I can't see any of your graphics, but your good now :) Laporte is the only realistic one for me. Although if you want to be as realistic as possible, isn't Barca on a transfer ban til January? That's just me though I always close the original window.
  • Azzabazza
    Wyojasond wrote: »
    I was just about to say, I can't see any of your graphics, but your good now :) Laporte is the only realistic one for me. Although if you want to be as realistic as possible, isn't Barca on a transfer ban til January? That's just me though I always close the original window.

I did that as well, just to see how the team would cope with just Arda Turan and Aleix Vidal until the January window.
  • Azzabazza
    edited November 2015
    WrVrdXz.png
  • Azzabazza
    uiVzSW0.png
  • Ashy
    Well that is a lot of transfers, not sure where they will fit in the team apart from Laporte, him and Pique at centre-back will work well
  • Azzabazza
    Well that is a lot of transfers, not sure where they will fit in the team apart from Laporte, him and Pique at centre-back will work well

Brought Dybala to provide backup for Suarez (In case if he gets injured for 2 months, could be a slight risk) (Dybala will start some matches)
    Brought Cedric to provide backup for the aging Dani Alves (Cedric will start some matches)
    Brought Denis Suarez to provide backup for Iniesta and Busquets (Denis Suarez will start some matches)
  • Wyojasond
    16612 posts World Class
    So you just simulated up to the January transfer window?
  • Azzabazza
    Some important matches (El Clasico, El Derbi (Espanyol v Barcelona), Sevilla v Barcelona & any important cup matches) I played.
    The rest, I simulated (Simulated match to find out scores, who scored and other team results)
  • Azzabazza
    What happened in my Transfer Deadline Day
    btCnM1s.png
  • Azzabazza
    edited November 2015
    Finished the 2015/16 season - Full table below
    I1gZNYn.png

The 2016/17 season will begin in a couple of days.

Congratulations to IAMLikingFlame for winning the 2015/16 player sponsoring. Your player sponsor, Messi finished the season with 91 points.
    Considerations to Wyojasond and Ashy for competing in the 2015/16 player sponsoring.

Below is the player sponsoring;
    Suarez - Sponsored by Wyojasond (finished 2015/16 season with 73 points (35 games played + 21 goals + 5 assists + 12 clean sheets))
    Messi - Sponsored by IAMLikingFlame (finished 2015/16 season with 91 points (38 games played + 21 goals + 14 assists + 18 clean sheets))
    Neymar - Sponsored by Ashy (finished 2015/16 season with 61 points (33 games played + 13 goals + 2 assists + 13 clean sheets))