So are coin buyers actually gone?

Rozz
6721 posts Big Money Move
Heard next to nothing from EA on this, i quite like this years market and the prices have been great but i dont expect buyers to banned fully and i think will drive up the prices later in the year (around may). Have they actually kept their promise this time?

Comments

• M4YON
    1026 posts Professional
    Coin sellers are the issue not coin buyers and yes they still exist.
  • Seo
    239 posts Sunday League Hero
    Never be fully gone I don't think but seems a huge amount less this year, And I think props to EA is actually due for this one.
  • WFCBagnall
    66241 posts Moderator
    You can see a couple of discard Ifs with bids of 148k but no where near as much as previous years
  • CrashDavus
    2245 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think the price ranges has done them in for the most part. You can't put bronze players up for 1 million to get your coins, you actually have to sell decent players to get that kind of coin. I see more "youtubers" pushing G2A though, haven't figured out why it's special.
  • JB
    1247 posts Professional
    If you check out coin prices, you will see that EA has solved the issue. People selling coins no longer have a quick way of getting a huge supply.
  • Baznotsobad76
    5062 posts Big Money Move
    I still come across adverts for preloaded coins or Fifa points accounts several times a week.. So they're still about...

Not half as bad as in Fifa 15 though...
  • grogans_heroes
    1582 posts Play-Off Hero
    Clearly not as bad but you will frequently see abusers posting their teams on here where clearly a 5% was used. I think most of those looking for an advantage have found other ways like having max accounts to abuse draft and others buying preloaded accounts.
  • Antiversum
    5712 posts Big Money Move
    M4YON wrote: »

No buyer no seller.
  • M4YON
    1026 posts Professional
    Antiversum wrote: »
    M4YON wrote: »

No buyer no seller.

Nope!

Coin buyers are smart people who realise coins are a much cheaper value for money option than the non existent value in fifa points and opening packs with the chance of getting anything slim to none.

Coins sellers are using various exploits to generate mass amounts of coins with the intention of selling them to feed everyone's addiction to the game and with the view of making money into the thousands.