Just invested 2m in Rooney and Diego Costa, wish me luck!

Blue_GamerzXL
996 posts Professional
Bought each for 50k max, I am completely out of coins now so this is the biggest gamble in my FUT career, if they even rise to 60k over the next couple of weeks that is at least 7k profit each card.

I have 38 cards in total. Hopefully this will work. Who did you guys invest in?

Comments

• Mackie17
    8195 posts League Winner
    costas a good bet imo, hes been steady at 75k so far dont see why he wouldnt make it back up there
  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional
    Mackie17 wrote: »
    costas a good bet imo, hes been steady at 75k so far dont see why he wouldnt make it back up there

Yeah can't resit at 50k a pop, I looked last hour there are only 10 pages of under 65k bin left.
  • Dasco
    6529 posts Big Money Move
    I think you're 100% safe in making profit, hopefully you'll make a ton though!
  • Ben Stonell
    804 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hoping the best for you! seems like a good bet to me!
  • Ben Stonell
    804 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Remember not to flood the market when you come to sell them and shrink the price!
  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional
    Dasco wrote: »
    I think you're 100% safe in making profit, hopefully you'll make a ton though!

Yeah I got enough for the team I was planning to make when Black Friday crash occurs but was 200-300k short so I designed to gamble with this, I mean at worst let's say they remain at their current price(unless EA decide to release 50k/100k packs again between now and Black Friday) it is money back with tax loss at worst.
  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional
    Remember not to flood the market when you come to sell them and shrink the price!

Yeah of course once/if they are around 60-65k I will quiet flood them a few at a time, hopefully they are all gone by end of next week.
  • Ronaldo
    3901 posts National Call-Up
    you should list loads up for 70 K now every couple of cycles 1 will sell
  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional
    Ronaldo wrote: »

Already done :) do you think it is more effective to just list at 1h and press auto relist all the time or leave them for prolonged periods of 3-6h?
  • Andybelfast
    10974 posts Has That Special Something
    Do 1 hour cycles mate very effective
  • The longest yard
    5729 posts Big Money Move

Already done :) do you think it is more effective to just list at 1h and press auto relist all the time or leave them for prolonged periods of 3-6h?

One hour mate
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2015

1h, always 1h when listing inflated prices.

I have 50 x Leno, listing ~15k piece.
  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional
    OK thanks guys :D now let's the listing begin. Hopefully this goes well or I am gonna have to say good bye to a top player when I make my team in 2 weeks :s .
  • I wish I was as brave as you :)

lost 300-400k in the 100k packs fiasco yesterday now climbing back up trading little by little..

did buy a Costa for 53k after seeing the thread tho! haha
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    Bought each for 50k max, I am completely out of coins now so this is the biggest gamble in my FUT career, if they even rise to 60k over the next couple of weeks that is at least 7k profit each card.

I have 38 cards in total. Hopefully this will work. Who did you guys invest in?

Black Friday is in less than 2 weeks. I would sell next weekend no matter what.
  • Remember not to flood the market when you come to sell them and shrink the price!

Exactly
  • Alibongo
    1296 posts Professional
    Sounds like a great investment. I've spread my coins around a lot, hoping for rises all over the place. Aa everyone has said, the two cards you've chosen are great players in game and very popular so I'm sure they'll rise as you want. Best of luck though.
  • lfc_redondo
    424 posts Sunday League Hero
    I bought Sanchez, Aguero, 10 Cazorlas, 4 Sturridges.
  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional
    1st day update: sold 2 Rooney for 61k and 62k each respectively so so far around 17k profit, now 36 left to sell before end of next week :P.
  • Ali_M_7
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    great investments mate should easily flog them all before next week, esp the Costas hes very popular.
  • paul24878306
    4717 posts Big Money Move
    Picked up rooney for 41k. Doesn't mean he won't sell though. Most seem to be going for circa 55k right now.

Costa should be safe though.
  • RWU
    2978 posts National Call-Up
    Costa is a thug :p