• Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    What's your budget? There's lots you can brush up to be honest
  • MarcovdH
    999 posts Professional
    Advait wrote: »
    What's your budget? There's lots you can brush up to be honest

My budget in total is about 130k I think,
    I bought all these players way lower yesterday.

I already bought Cech, Bonucci, Cazorla, Marchisio.

Got an Hulk I can sell and 3 Buffon's I can sell so can have around 70k to build my team with these 4 players or whatever :P
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Get Barzagli in for Bonucci (even Chiellini if possible) as for your budget, it makes it a little tricky.
  • paul24878306
    4717 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2015
    Id have bought Courtois rather than Cech, having used both.

Id also change Koscielny for Otamendi (never liked Kos's physical stat).

I prefer Zaboleta to Clyne - as I prefer my full backs to be more defensive than attack minded.

Id also look to replace Welbeck - for Costa or Sturridge, but that would blow your budget doing all of them.

Courtois for check would cost you a net 27k
    Clybe for Zabaleta would make a 4k profit (But dont do it if you want RB to attack)
    Otamendit for Koschelny would cost a net 19k

Upgrading to Sturridge would cost around 44k and to costa around 60-k.

for 70k Id probably go Otamendi and Sturridge - but Id try to squeeze enough for costa instead of Sturridge though.
  • MarcovdH
    999 posts Professional
    Id have bought Courtois rather than Cech, having used both.

Id also change Koscielny for Otamendi (never liked Kos's physical stat).

I prefer Zaboleta to Clyne - as I prefer my full backs to be more defensive than attack minded.

Id also look to replace Welbeck - for Costa or Sturridge, but that would blow your budget doing all of them.

Courtois for check would cost you a net 27k
    Clybe for Zabaleta would make a 4k profit (But dont do it if you want RB to attack)
    Otamendit for Koschelny would cost a net 19k

Upgrading to Sturridge would cost around 44k and to costa around 60-k.

for 70k Id probably go Otamendi and Sturridge - but Id try to squeeze enough for costa instead of Sturridge though.

I've tried and checked what was possible, Sturridge and Costa both would get 6 chem so is no option atm, aswell as Courtois doesn't fit in :/

This would be possible:
    http://www.futbin.com/16/squad/68925
  • paul24878306
    Looks better defensivly to me.

How much Chem do you want? new players will get an extra 1 after 10 games - which may change your mind on some options.

• MarcovdH
    999 posts Professional
    Looks better defensivly to me.

How much Chem do you want? new players will get an extra 1 after 10 games - which may change your mind on some options.

Mhm that might work then, they would only get 6 chem right now, after 10 chems that would be 7 then, 7 is doable but I don't want any players under 7 chem :P preferably 9-10
  • paul24878306
    Whos your manager? If hes from the same league as players you get another chem point for each.

If you use an italian based manager - try a BPL based one and see what that does to the Chem. You may loose some form your Seria A side - but maybe not. Worth having a look.
  • MarcovdH
    999 posts Professional
    Whos your manager? If hes from the same league as players you get another chem point for each.

If you use an italian based manager - try a BPL based one and see what that does to the Chem. You may loose some form your Seria A side - but maybe not. Worth having a look.

Hybrids actually don't use managers to get at 100 chem :3 But I could do so