PS3 coins to PS4?

Dare to Benteke
287 posts Sunday League Hero
There is no way you can transfer your ps3 coins to ps4 right?

Comments

• year1971
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    wonder the same be goin next gen at xmas
  • Johnny Bravo
    1303 posts Professional
    Nope, can't be done I'm afraid.
  • Redders23
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    Surely it is time EA thought of some compromise here ... many people could be getting the next gen machine for Christmas.

They should surely be able to give us a 24-72 hour window to do a transfer of some sorts?

Come on EA ... lets make this work.

I for one might be one of the lucky few ... well, the wife did say that the PS4 could be served with divorce papers though :smile: ... just hope there is some small change of FP for TOTY.
  • Johnny Bravo
    1303 posts Professional
    The problem is the markets are separate now, whilst I have no doubt your intentions are honest I can imagine a lot of people would use the transfer in a dishonest manner.

Last year for instance the old gen could supposedly be glitched to generate coins, if this were still the case and it was easier to do it on old gen as it's older technology then I imagine a lot of people would do so and then transfer the coins to new gen in order to sell.

I dislike the separate markets and fact they can't be transferred as I hope to get a PS4 soon but on the whole I can understand why EA say you can't and I kind of agree with why.
  • Dare to Benteke
    287 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2015
    I agree with both of you....Im just spewing because my free packs all go to my ps3 account and all that trading and playing i did is all for nothing now because I have upgraded to ps4...
  • Johnny Bravo
    1303 posts Professional
    Without wanting to sound like a git I'm not sure there's much you can do. Maybe try to find someone with PS4 who is looking for PS3 coins for one reason or another and do a trade within the terms so you don't risk a ban?
  • Redders23
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    I understand the potential risk ... but surely EA could (if they wanted to) look into a way and a format. Not too sure how many people there would be but perhaps make you submit a request (before closing of Transfer window) and have an EA tech contact you and assist you.

Worst case, let EA recreate your old PS3 team into your new PS4 account and make the players non-tradable, thereby not causing any threat to the market.

Just an idea ... for those EA developers who seem to have soooo much time on their hands.