Gold Most Consistent But Never IF TOTS

Comments

• hasan09876 wrote: »
    Daley Blind that performance against Everton was breathtaking

Shows how much Jones is missed.

• HaPpTiC
    525 posts Sunday League Hero
    YES CAHILL!!!!!! &$^!^!^!*!&!^$&$*!^!:÷^!_%×_×€¥×¥^×/×/$:!,'&! 5×/;÷!&($¥+£×:$_! £'£×% 262838÷_!:*! £$^!^$^!^$^$,×?"/%'_÷ . Im happy sowy
  • Sir Lew1s
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    How is Fabregas not in this?
  • Worldbossjr
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    lol @Timoner12 wow... just look at marcelo.. thats the best LB there..
  • Ortez
    2502 posts Fans' Favourite

I agree, I think he was the only mistake in the team.
  • Timoner12
    5622 posts Big Money Move

Oh wow he made a mistake! Take him out of the team now!!!! Worst LB in La Liga! :unamused::unamused::unamused:
  • Timoner12
    Ortez wrote: »

I agree, I think he was the only mistake in the team.

So because of one mistake/bad performance he shouldn't be in the team? I mean it's not like any of the other players that are in have made mistakes before...

• Worldbossjr
    edited April 2015
    Timoner12 wrote: »

Oh wow he made a mistake! Take him out of the team now!!!! Worst LB in La Liga! :unamused::unamused::unamused:

that isn't his first, isn't his second, he been making mistake all the time, he is good attacking, but defending, he is a joke

and what the main role of a left back? to defend
  • Timoner12

that isn't his first, isn't his second, he been making mistake all the time, he is good attacking, but defending, he is a joke

Would really appreciate if you pointed "all" those mistakes. You haven't watched him play in most games this season, so you simply can't comment on whether he has been making defensive mistakes every game or not, you are assuming, you don't know it.

• Ortez
    2502 posts Fans' Favourite

Would really appreciate if you pointed "all" those mistakes. You haven't watched him play in most games this season, so you simply can't comment on whether he has been making defensive mistakes every game or not, you are assuming, you don't know it.

I know it. I've watched him often, and he's a defensive liability. :D
  • Timoner12
    edited April 2015

There is no way for me on my words to prove it to you, but if he was as bad defensively as you say he wouldn't have such high ratings, and especially not be the best LB in the league this season according to the Newspapper that actually chooses the TOTS EA goes with. And also if he was such a "defensive liability" he would have already been dropped from what is one of the top 3 teams in the world.

Pointless discussion.
  • Worldbossjr

There is no way for me on my words to prove it to you, but if he was as bad defensively as you say he wouldn't have such high ratings, and especially not be the best LB in the league this season according to the Newspapper that actually chooses the TOTS EA goes with. And also if he was such a "defensive liability" he would have already been dropped from what is one of the top 3 teams in the world.

Pointless discussion.

you even in some cases have agreed he haven't been CONSISTENT, the only think you bring to back him up is ratings, he play horrible sometimes and gets a rating that doesn't reflect.... what has he done in the last 10-12 matches?
  • Agent Murhawk
    8472 posts League Winner

Pointless discussion.

you even in some cases have agreed he haven't been CONSISTENT, the only think you bring to back him up is ratings, he play horrible sometimes and gets a rating that doesn't reflect.... what has he done in the last 10-12 matches?
    Deal with it

18a61a50f6723de5a78dbfa9d81d6b15.png

• Worldbossjr

Pointless discussion.

Deal with it

18a61a50f6723de5a78dbfa9d81d6b15.png

you should try deal with paying attention before you decide to butt in.. me and @Timoner12 have been going on, this has nothing to do with MC TOTS has it has already selected.. this has nothing to do with a card bro.. this is real life we are dealing with.. so i think you my friend should deal with it..

lol man brought a fifa card lol
  • What does Felipe Anderson have to do to get an upgraded card, has put in some amazing performances and has not even received a TOTW card!
  • Esteban Paredes, player of chile, scorer of the season ^.^
  • Sir Lew1s
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    How is Fabregas not in this? 3 goals and 17 assists for a centre mid..
  • Agent Murhawk
    8472 posts League Winner
    Sir Lew1s wrote: »
    How is Fabregas not in this? 3 goals and 17 assists for a centre mid..

Look how CONSISTENT he's been
    1st half
    mtnsz6.jpg

2nd half
    ztjj82.jpg
  • Nacer Chadli - 10 goals 5 assists from left midfield

• dhardy
    17 posts Ball Boy
    edited April 2015
  • John Stones? defensively very good season and has got a goal now to go with it
  • Nakamura
    4961 posts Big Money Move
    mattw1878 wrote: »
    John Stones? defensively very good season and has got a goal now to go with it

Too early.
  • Gillespxe
    95 posts Park Captain
    Jordan Henderson worldbeater
  • Sercs
    18710 posts World Class
    any news on either today or next week for release?
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Adidas1398 wrote: »

Technically each one of the answers had 30 correct people, 2 answers just had more than 30
  • Sercs
    18710 posts World Class
    Peter wrote: »
    Adidas1398 wrote: »

Technically each one of the answers had 30 correct people, 2 answers just had more than 30

think your clutching at straws lol
  • Agon
    1 posts
    edited April 2015
    EA please make the game more fun to play, because just playing games we will never afford Messi or Ronaldo, at least make the match reward like 1000 coins per game take off the conditions card because they waste so much money please EA please we beg you.Make big changes to the game that you actually surprise us.
    Peace.
  • Worldbossjr
    @Timoner12 WOW another GREAT week by Marcelo LMAOOOO SMH
  • Rajarshi_CFC
    235 posts Sunday League Hero
    Willian should get a TOTS MC. Come on EA!