Gold Most Consistent But Never IF TOTS

Comments

  • Joe
    4585 posts National Call-Up
    Natkho with goal and assist from CDM spot, does that mean they will replace him or ignore his performence?
  • jbunnerz
    1290 posts Professional
    Joe wrote: »
    Natkho with goal and assist from CDM spot, does that mean they will replace him or ignore his performence?

    They ignored a potential IF for Susaeta last year so I would assume so

  • Aliagaoglu23
    58 posts Park Captain
    natxko out topal in , for the if case :D
  • RUS_PreDaToR
    3300 posts National Call-Up
    natxko out topal in , for the if case :D
    More like Valbuena in if anything.

  • PintOfMagennis
    4454 posts National Call-Up
    JC wrote: »
    Nck mndrs wrote: »
    JC wrote: »
    Nck mndrs wrote: »
    Nck mndrs wrote: »
    Nakamura wrote: »
    Petition to ban @Therealgamer

    Signed.
    Nah that kid is pure amusement aint he
    No cause he is annoying because he can't be a "Real Gamer" without his 87 pace centre back so he just keeps crying like a baby

    Signed the petition too.

    Like I said a while back, 20 or 80 pace, the card didn't matter. The fact that Koscielny got shafted out of a TOTS place by the fraud VvD because of lying Celtic fans such as the one's the image shows above, is what bothers me.
    Sokker said himself kosc was too inconsistent as an afc fan. So that means you are lying aswell?

    Sokker always maintained that Koscielny had a good season, but a couple of mistakes let him down.
    The Celtic fans changed their views on VvD the day after the draft had been sent. As soon as the draft was sent they admitted they had 'lied through there teeth' about VvD just to get him a TOTS card.

    Don't believe everything you read, VVD is head and shoulders above everyone in the league without doubt... They are probably baiting you

    lol cause the rest of the league is pish
    Then why are clasie and Willems in? Cause its not about the shiteness of a league.

    There isn't such a gulf in quality as the SPL lol.

    And Eredivisie is 100x better than the SPL :joy:

    If the SPL is so bad then why aren't you playing in it rather than sitting on your arse pretending to support arsenal

    What a lazy straw man argument. Anyone who rates SPL near the same level as Eredivisie as a league needs to check themselves. You know that which is why you stooped to the "why dont you play in the league then." I also assume that you are twelve by making such a stupid statement

    I also assume you are twelve by making such a stupid point without using a full stop.
  • Orange Prince
    5881 posts Big Money Move
    Is Erkin likely to have 80+ on all stats?
  • Dawud
    16008 posts World Class
    Is Erkin likely to have 80+ on all stats?

    Doubt they will give him a plus 8 shooting, probably will have 78 shot
  • Jenko
    13845 posts Has That Special Something
    Adrian wrote: »
    83db1a64d4a84e1ef9b8eb62b54fc746.png

    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
  • Robben
    315 posts Sunday League Hero
    Will any of these players even be available on the transfer market? If not what is the point of this thread for you guys?
  • kunszn16
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    Robben wrote: »
    Will any of these players even be available on the transfer market? If not what is the point of this thread for you guys?

    Thank you! I was coming in here to post this exact message :D

    The transfer market is in complete shambles right now and I can't believe there are so many posts in let's be honest the worst TOTS thread when MESSI AND RONALDO ARE EXTINCT ON PS4 AND EA AREN'T DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT.
  • Low Ki
    11858 posts Has That Special Something
    Robben wrote: »
    Will any of these players even be available on the transfer market? If not what is the point of this thread for you guys?

    I'll be getting Roberto for my Olympiakos collection for sure.

    Clyne, Willems, Gonalons, Matic and Martinez I'd love but will probably be DOA.
  • Low Ki
    11858 posts Has That Special Something
    kunszn16 wrote: »
    Robben wrote: »
    Will any of these players even be available on the transfer market? If not what is the point of this thread for you guys?

    Thank you! I was coming in here to post this exact message :D

    The transfer market is in complete shambles right now and I can't believe there are so many posts in let's be honest the worst TOTS thread when MESSI AND RONALDO ARE EXTINCT ON PS4 AND EA AREN'T DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

    Not only Messi and Ronaldo...Ramos, Robben and Neuer are extinct too. Thiago Silva only has about 10 NIF's on the market right now.

    I even tried to buy IF Fernando for a chem link in a team and he's extinct too.
  • kunszn16
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    Low Ki wrote: »
    kunszn16 wrote: »
    Robben wrote: »
    Will any of these players even be available on the transfer market? If not what is the point of this thread for you guys?

    Thank you! I was coming in here to post this exact message :D

    The transfer market is in complete shambles right now and I can't believe there are so many posts in let's be honest the worst TOTS thread when MESSI AND RONALDO ARE EXTINCT ON PS4 AND EA AREN'T DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

    Not only Messi and Ronaldo...Ramos, Robben and Neuer are extinct too. Thiago Silva only has about 10 NIF's on the market right now.

    I even tried to buy IF Fernando for a chem link in a team and he's extinct too.

    Oh of course, there are tons of extinct IFs which goes without saying, but the number of extinct NIFS is simply a disgrace! There are so many who are extinct including Hazard, Iniesta, Ibrahimovic, Suarez, and on and on.

    I just wanted to point out that the two most famous footballers in the world, one of which is the face of this game, cannot be purchased on an entire console and this has now been the case for several days and nothing is being done!
  • ukler8
    4748 posts National Call-Up
    Doesn't the OP say minimum 6 UK league players? I see only 4...
    Or am I missing something?
  • Low Ki
    11858 posts Has That Special Something
    ukler8 wrote: »
    Doesn't the OP say minimum 6 UK league players? I see only 4...
    Or am I missing something?

    Matic
    Schneiderlin
    Clyne
    van 'better than Kosc' Dijk
    Fabianski
    Henderson
  • ukler8
    4748 posts National Call-Up
    Low Ki wrote: »
    ukler8 wrote: »
    Doesn't the OP say minimum 6 UK league players? I see only 4...
    Or am I missing something?

    Matic
    Schneiderlin
    Clyne
    van 'better than Kosc' Dijk
    Fabianski
    Henderson
    Oh heck. Didn't see those two- Fabianski and van Dijk
  • Cristiano_Ronaldo
    1162 posts Professional
    why isnt cesc in it?
  • Manutelli
    18893 posts World Class
    why isnt cesc in it?

    Did he play a game since December? Haven't seen him in any game since December.
  • The pfa bpl tots is just been released
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    Jthoms wrote: »
    Reus?? He has had a good season despite being injured a lot of it

    this was decided 3 days ago
  • JC
    1847 posts Play-Off Hero
    Manutelli wrote: »

    Koscielny doesn't deserve to be in that.

    Cahill and Coutinho though :joy::joy::joy:
  • Does EA decide whos on the bench?
  • BlitzersNL
    24568 posts Club Captain
    Nck mndrs wrote: »
    Does EA decide whos on the bench?

    The community decided. Both the bench and reserves too.
  • BlitzersNL wrote: »
    Nck mndrs wrote: »
    Does EA decide whos on the bench?

    The community decided. Both the bench and reserves too.

    I mean of the pfa toty
  • tom1883
    345 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nck mndrs wrote: »
    BlitzersNL wrote: »
    Nck mndrs wrote: »
    Does EA decide whos on the bench?

    The community decided. Both the bench and reserves too.

    I mean of the pfa toty

    Well no, players decide that, nothing to do with EA.
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    Daley Blind that performance against Everton was breathtaking
  • wth22
    10511 posts Has That Special Something
    hasan09876 wrote: »
    Daley Blind that performance against Everton was breathtaking

    Jones doesn't play United concede 3
  • DeeJay-00
    1717 posts Play-Off Hero
    has there been any news on when the first TOTS (this) gets released? Some are saying April 29th, some are saying May 6th
Sign In or Register to comment.