Gold Most Consistent But Never IF TOTS

Comments

  • Jones > Kosc
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    So glad Bravo is out and Marcelo in. Now I'm excited for this.
  • Marcelo for sure has been vital in the Real Madrid starting lineup and has grabbed a few goals aswell! One of the best LB's to watch and has been consistatly consistant :D
  • Handy Andy
    5793 posts Big Money Move
    pFx95 wrote: »
    Nck mndrs wrote: »
    Nck mndrs wrote: »
    Nakamura wrote: »
    Petition to ban @Therealgamer

    Signed.
    Nah that kid is pure amusement aint he
    No cause he is annoying because he can't be a "Real Gamer" without his 87 pace centre back so he just keeps crying like a baby

    Signed the petition too.

    Like I said a while back, 20 or 80 pace, the card didn't matter. The fact that Koscielny got shafted out of a TOTS place by the fraud VvD because of lying Celtic fans such as the one's the image shows above, is what bothers me.
    Sokker said himself kosc was too inconsistent as an afc fan. So that means you are lying aswell?

    Sokker always maintained that Koscielny had a good season, but a couple of mistakes let him down.
    The Celtic fans changed their views on VvD the day after the draft had been sent. As soon as the draft was sent they admitted they had 'lied through there teeth' about VvD just to get him a TOTS card.

    Don't believe everything you read, VVD is head and shoulders above everyone in the league without doubt... They are probably baiting you

    This image isn't baiting me, it's 2 Celtic fans basically admitting they lied through their teeth to get VvD a TOTS card...
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    ABSOLUTE SCENES
    aoaz5e.png
    VvD out Koscielny in

    GrimZanyIndianskimmer.gif
    :joy::joy:

  • Royyosti
    415 posts Sunday League Hero
    Peter wrote: »
    I hope VVD gets an IF next week and EA pick someone random for the last spot. Leaving VVD and Kosc without a TOTS, it would be pretty hilarious :D

    EA will probably pick Fabregas if that happens, purely based on stats
  • Van dijk, matic, sissoko, clyne, Schneiderlin and koscelny
  • jfc
    1033 posts Professional
    Ba before Fernandao? Christ almighty....
  • Nakamura
    4961 posts Big Money Move
    pFx95 wrote: »
    Nck mndrs wrote: »
    Nck mndrs wrote: »
    Nakamura wrote: »
    Petition to ban @Therealgamer

    Signed.
    Nah that kid is pure amusement aint he
    No cause he is annoying because he can't be a "Real Gamer" without his 87 pace centre back so he just keeps crying like a baby

    Signed the petition too.

    Like I said a while back, 20 or 80 pace, the card didn't matter. The fact that Koscielny got shafted out of a TOTS place by the fraud VvD because of lying Celtic fans such as the one's the image shows above, is what bothers me.
    Sokker said himself kosc was too inconsistent as an afc fan. So that means you are lying aswell?

    Sokker always maintained that Koscielny had a good season, but a couple of mistakes let him down.
    The Celtic fans changed their views on VvD the day after the draft had been sent. As soon as the draft was sent they admitted they had 'lied through there teeth' about VvD just to get him a TOTS card.

    Don't believe everything you read, VVD is head and shoulders above everyone in the league without doubt... They are probably baiting you

    This image isn't baiting me, it's 2 Celtic fans basically admitting they lied through their teeth to get VvD a TOTS card...
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    ABSOLUTE SCENES
    aoaz5e.png
    VvD out Koscielny in

    GrimZanyIndianskimmer.gif

    Haha class.
  • Manutelli
    18893 posts World Class
    therealgamer is a great entertainment provider
  • Hicksy2011
    13448 posts Has That Special Something
    This is why this thread is a joke, some people openly admit the van dijk hasn't been that great this season, and that they lied to get him in. Then all of a sudden someone takes offence to this and every starts ganging up on him. K den
  • A Gamer
    4136 posts National Call-Up
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    This is why this thread is a joke, some people openly admit the van dijk hasn't been that great this season, and that they lied to get him in. Then all of a sudden someone takes offence to this and every starts ganging up on him. K den

    This
  • Masakari
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    These community teams always have these elements, people will always try to put undeserving players they like into them.
  • holdenwait
    57960 posts National Treasure
    also there's a lot of arrogance around here and b.ttkissing to mods etc..
  • Korthan
    2407 posts Fans' Favourite
    Adam Rooney or I riot.
  • Hicksy2011
    13448 posts Has That Special Something
    Korthan wrote: »
    Adam Rooney or I riot.
    Wrong thread and Johansen got in over him in the silver
  • Nakamura wrote: »
    pFx95 wrote: »
    Nck mndrs wrote: »
    Nck mndrs wrote: »
    Nakamura wrote: »
    Petition to ban @Therealgamer

    Signed.
    Nah that kid is pure amusement aint he
    No cause he is annoying because he can't be a "Real Gamer" without his 87 pace centre back so he just keeps crying like a baby

    Signed the petition too.

    Like I said a while back, 20 or 80 pace, the card didn't matter. The fact that Koscielny got shafted out of a TOTS place by the fraud VvD because of lying Celtic fans such as the one's the image shows above, is what bothers me.
    Sokker said himself kosc was too inconsistent as an afc fan. So that means you are lying aswell?

    Sokker always maintained that Koscielny had a good season, but a couple of mistakes let him down.
    The Celtic fans changed their views on VvD the day after the draft had been sent. As soon as the draft was sent they admitted they had 'lied through there teeth' about VvD just to get him a TOTS card.

    Don't believe everything you read, VVD is head and shoulders above everyone in the league without doubt... They are probably baiting you

    This image isn't baiting me, it's 2 Celtic fans basically admitting they lied through their teeth to get VvD a TOTS card...
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    ABSOLUTE SCENES
    aoaz5e.png
    VvD out Koscielny in

    GrimZanyIndianskimmer.gif

    Haha class.

  • Korthan
    2407 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2015
    JC wrote: »

    There isn't such a gulf in quality as the SPL lol.

    And Eredivisie is 100x better than the SPL :joy:

    https://youtube.com/watch?v=H5OIt888nLk



  • Terminator
    8655 posts League Winner
    GK: Roberto (Olympiakos CFP - Hellas Liga)
    GK: Łukasz Fabiański (Barclays PL - Swansea City)
    RB: Nathaniel Clyne (Barclays PL - Southampton)
    CB: Stefan de Vrij (Serie A - Lazio)
    CB: Virgil van Dijk (Scottish Prem - Celtic)

    CB: Ezequiel Garay (Russian League - Zenit)
    LB: Marcelo (Liga BBVA - Real Madrid)
    LB: Caner Erkin (Süper Lig - Fenerbahçe SK)
    LB: Jetro Willems (Eredivisie - PSV)
    CDM: Nemanja Matić (Barclays PL - Chelsea)

    CDM: Bibars Natkho (Russian League - CSKA Moskva)
    CDM: Morgan Schneiderlin (Barclays PL - Southampton)
    CM: Maxime Gonalons (Ligue 1 Olympique Lyon)
    CM: Jordan Henderson (Barclays PL - Liverpool)
    CM: Marco Verratti (Ligue 1 - PSG)
    CM: Jordy Clasie (Eredivisie - Feyenoord)
    CM: Claudio Marchisio (Serie A - Juventus)

    CM: Tiago (Liga BBVA - Atlético Madrid)
    RM: Karim Bellarabi (Bundesliga - Bayer 04)
    LW: Nolito - Celta Vigo
    ST: Demba Ba (Süper Lig - Beşiktaş JK)
    ST: Jackson Martinez (Primeira Liga - FC Porto)
    ST: Alexander Meier (Bundesliga - Eintracht Frankfurt)


    Would love to try out all the Fat ones.
  • jbunnerz
    1290 posts Professional
    Danny SImpson, still affecting FIFA years later. GIT
  • Adrian
    3412 posts National Call-Up
    83db1a64d4a84e1ef9b8eb62b54fc746.png
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13091 posts Has That Special Something
    Adrian wrote: »
    83db1a64d4a84e1ef9b8eb62b54fc746.png

    LOLOLOLOL name calling because a player he wanted to get ToTS didn't make it :')
  • Timoner12
    5622 posts Big Money Move
    Adrian wrote: »
    83db1a64d4a84e1ef9b8eb62b54fc746.png

    Loool, genius plan

    This guy knows Sokker is an Arsenal fan right?
  • Manutelli
    18893 posts World Class
    Adrian wrote: »
    83db1a64d4a84e1ef9b8eb62b54fc746.png

    :D
  • Adrian wrote: »
    83db1a64d4a84e1ef9b8eb62b54fc746.png
    I feel sorry
    Manutelli wrote: »
    Adrian wrote: »
    83db1a64d4a84e1ef9b8eb62b54fc746.png

    :D

    He could have been massive if he took all that time in analyzing and stats searching to hit the gym
  • WelshXavi
    743 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 2015
    When those Celtic fans can't pick up an extinct VDV TOTS and open packs and keep packing Koscielny B05Fbx6IIAAQg5m.jpg:large
  • DirtyDishFC
    11028 posts Moderator
    JC wrote: »
    Nck mndrs wrote: »
    JC wrote: »
    Nck mndrs wrote: »
    Nck mndrs wrote: »
    Nakamura wrote: »
    Petition to ban @Therealgamer

    Signed.
    Nah that kid is pure amusement aint he
    No cause he is annoying because he can't be a "Real Gamer" without his 87 pace centre back so he just keeps crying like a baby

    Signed the petition too.

    Like I said a while back, 20 or 80 pace, the card didn't matter. The fact that Koscielny got shafted out of a TOTS place by the fraud VvD because of lying Celtic fans such as the one's the image shows above, is what bothers me.
    Sokker said himself kosc was too inconsistent as an afc fan. So that means you are lying aswell?

    Sokker always maintained that Koscielny had a good season, but a couple of mistakes let him down.
    The Celtic fans changed their views on VvD the day after the draft had been sent. As soon as the draft was sent they admitted they had 'lied through there teeth' about VvD just to get him a TOTS card.

    Don't believe everything you read, VVD is head and shoulders above everyone in the league without doubt... They are probably baiting you

    lol cause the rest of the league is pish
    Then why are clasie and Willems in? Cause its not about the shiteness of a league.

    There isn't such a gulf in quality as the SPL lol.

    And Eredivisie is 100x better than the SPL :joy:

    If the SPL is so bad then why aren't you playing in it rather than sitting on your arse pretending to support arsenal

    What a lazy straw man argument. Anyone who rates SPL near the same level as Eredivisie as a league needs to check themselves. You know that which is why you stooped to the "why dont you play in the league then." I also assume that you are twelve by making such a stupid statement
  • Nakamura
    4961 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2015
    WelshXavi wrote: »
    When those Celtic fans can't pick up an extinct VDV TOTS and open packs and keep packing Koscielny B05Fbx6IIAAQg5m.jpg:large

    Van der Vaart isn't in MCTOTS you silly sausage!
  • Reus?? He has had a good season despite being injured a lot of it
  • WelshXavi
    743 posts Semi-Pro
    Nakamura wrote: »
    WelshXavi wrote: »
    When those Celtic fans can't pick up an extinct VDV TOTS and open packs and keep packing Koscielny B05Fbx6IIAAQg5m.jpg:large

    Van der Vaart isn't in MCTOTS you silly sausage!
    Haha I knew I got something wrong. VVD!

  • Lets hope tots players dont get a pricerange its not the same to pack a tots at 1800 wednesday when the proces are set. Probs not gonna happen.. Any thoughts?
Sign In or Register to comment.