Gold Most Consistent But Never IF TOTS

Comments

• phep
    1294 posts Professional
    The fact that this argument rages on amuses me immensely. Please, do continue :D
  • PintOfMagennis
    4454 posts National Call-Up
    phep wrote: »
    The fact that this argument rages on amuses me immensely. Please, do continue :D

• Timoner12
    5622 posts Big Money Move
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    Nck mndrs wrote: »
    Nakamura wrote: »
    Petition to ban @Therealgamer

Signed.
    Nah that kid is pure amusement aint he
    No cause he is annoying because he can't be a "Real Gamer" without his 87 pace centre back so he just keeps crying like a baby

Signed the petition too.

Like I said a while back, 20 or 80 pace, the card didn't matter. The fact that Koscielny got shafted out of a TOTS place by the fraud VvD because of lying Celtic fans such as the one's the image shows above, is what bothers me.

So only thing that matters is that he is from Arsenal?

Where hace I ever said that ^?? he was a far more deserving candidate than VvD..

Seeing you said it didn't matter whether he had 20 or 80 pace in the card, only other reason I could see for you wanting him in that much is because you are an Arsenal fan

• phep wrote: »
    Thanks if she dont stop we dont stop

• angelfoxrage
    570 posts Sunday League Hero
    so happy the snake doesn't get in, fraud's been exposed this season
  • Therealgamer
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 2015
    phep wrote: »
    Thanks if she dont stop we dont stop

Scrabble kid, shhh.
  • Therealgamer

This is worse than the Danny Simpson fiasco a few seasons back

What happened with Danny Simpson..?
  • Therealgamer
    edited April 2015

Signed.
    No cause he is annoying because he can't be a "Real Gamer" without his 87 pace centre back so he just keeps crying like a baby

Signed the petition too.

Like I said a while back, 20 or 80 pace, the card didn't matter. The fact that Koscielny got shafted out of a TOTS place by the fraud VvD because of lying Celtic fans such as the one's the image shows above, is what bothers me.
    Sokker said himself kosc was too inconsistent as an afc fan. So that means you are lying aswell?

Sokker always maintained that Koscielny had a good season, but a couple of mistakes let him down.
    The Celtic fans changed their views on VvD the day after the draft had been sent. As soon as the draft was sent they admitted they had 'lied through there teeth' about VvD just to get him a TOTS card.
  • PintOfMagennis

Signed.

Signed the petition too.

Sokker said himself kosc was too inconsistent as an afc fan. So that means you are lying aswell?

Sokker always maintained that Koscielny had a good season, but a couple of mistakes let him down.
    The Celtic fans changed their views on VvD the day after the draft had been sent. As soon as the draft was sent they admitted they had 'lied through there teeth' about VvD just to get him a TOTS card.

Don't believe everything you read, VVD is head and shoulders above everyone in the league without doubt... They are probably baiting you
  • Nck mndrs wrote: »

Signed.

Signed the petition too.

Thats why hes in top 3 poty in spl hahahaha
  • JC
    1847 posts Play-Off Hero

Signed.

Signed the petition too.

Don't believe everything you read, VVD is head and shoulders above everyone in the league without doubt... They are probably baiting you

lol cause the rest of the league is pish
  • PintOfMagennis
    JC wrote: »

Signed.

Signed the petition too.

lol good one pal.
  • JC wrote: »

Signed.

Signed the petition too.

Then why are clasie and Willems in? Cause its not about the shiteness of a league.
  • Therealgamer

Signed.

Signed the petition too.

This image isn't baiting me, it's 2 Celtic fans basically admitting they lied through their teeth to get VvD a TOTS card...
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    ABSOLUTE SCENES
    aoaz5e.png
    VvD out Koscielny in

• PintOfMagennis
    wow such proof. Thats it then folks, koscielny in it is.
  • JC
    1847 posts Play-Off Hero

Signed.

Signed the petition too.

Then why are clasie and Willems in? Cause its not about the shiteness of a league.

There isn't such a gulf in quality as the SPL lol.

And Eredivisie is 100x better than the SPL :joy:
  • Phil
    1016 posts Professional
    so any announcements made yet on when TOTS MC starts?
  • PintOfMagennis

Signed.

Signed the petition too.

If the SPL is so bad then why aren't you playing in it rather than sitting on your arse pretending to support arsenal
  • Nck mndrs wrote: »

Signed.

Signed the petition too.

This image isn't baiting me, it's 2 Celtic fans basically admitting they lied through their teeth to get VvD a TOTS card...
    ABSOLUTE SCENES
    aoaz5e.png
    VvD out Koscielny in

Maybe if you didnt misbehave all the time sokker would have read your posts instead of ignoring them all
  • JC
    1847 posts Play-Off Hero

Signed.

Signed the petition too.

If the SPL is so bad then why aren't you playing in it rather than sitting on your arse pretending to support arsenal

hahahahahahaha

Signed.

Signed the petition too.

Im Dutch but we call the eredivisie the Mickey Mouse league lol
  • JC
    1847 posts Play-Off Hero

Signed.

Signed the petition too.

Im scottish and the SPL gets called much worse.

Signed.

Signed the petition too.

Any examples lol
  • Therealgamer

Signed.

Signed the petition too.

JC, you Scottish & an Arsenal fan..?
  • Low Ki
    11861 posts Has That Special Something
    Therealgamer's in full meltdown mode. When was that time you stepped away from this thread?
  • pFx95
    236 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Signed.

Signed the petition too.

ABSOLUTE SCENES
    aoaz5e.png
    VvD out Koscielny in

GrimZanyIndianskimmer.gif
  • H_Bonnaventure
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Low Ki wrote: »
    Therealgamer's in full meltdown mode. When was that time you stepped away from this thread?

• ryan217
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite

Signed.

Signed the petition too.

Mate what if I told you the draft has been sent?

So no changes can be made...??! Mikel Arteta, another deserving candidate who wasn't chosen was put in after the deadline.

No he wasn't, he got put in a few days before the deadline when a list of candidates were sent to EA to decide because the thread had turned into Arsenal fans vs everyone else and it wasn't getting anywhere.
  • ryan217
    2895 posts Fans' Favourite
    This is worse than the Danny Simpson fiasco a few seasons back

What happened with Danny Simpson..?

In the FUT 12 MC TOTS thread a few Newcastle fans proved how pointless and irrelevant stats really are by using them to make Danny Simpson look like he deserved a spot in the TOTS, he actually got in too.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    I hope VVD gets an IF next week and EA pick someone random for the last spot. Leaving VVD and Kosc without a TOTS, it would be pretty hilarious :D