Gold Most Consistent But Never IF TOTS

Comments

• Jenko
    13845 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2015
    a
    Jenko wrote: »
    Sokker14 wrote: »
    How about the following chances? Just curious.

CB: Ezequiel Garay (Russian League - Zenit) OUT
    CB: Andreas Granqvist (Russian League - FC Krasnodar) IN

if Bravo and Soriano get an in-form this week

GK: Claudio Bravo (Liga BBVA - FC Barcelona) OUT
    LB: Marcelo (Liga BBVA - Real Madrid) IN

ST: Jonatan Soriano (A. Bundesliga - RB Salzburg) OUT
    ST: Teófilo Gutiérrez (Primera División - River Plate) IN

Laurent Koscielny for Lukasz Fabianski?

How is Fabianski still in here when he has conceded 3 or more goals on 5 separate occasions this season. He has also made, multiple individual errors this season, he was sent off for a professional foul against west ham, gave away a ridiculous goal against Liverpool by booting the ball straight at Adam Lallana & spilt a tame free kick right in the path of Andy King, gifting Leicester a goal.How is this Consistent....?

First thing you've posted about 40 times has already been refuted. Second thing you've posted about 40 times also already been refuted. 3 errors, one was an incorrect decision from the ref, so 2 really. How about you address that list of 14 errors Ajax NR 1 posted? That reflects far worse on Koscielny than the 2 errors you've posted reflect on Fabianski.

Incorrect decision from the ref...? The red card was not overturned from the F.A, so it was a correct decision.

These so called error of Koscielny's have already been addressed by another user so I will quote him below.

To also back up the case for these errors, click this link (http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9777914/terry-kompany-koscielny-who-is-the-premier-leagues-best-centre-back). Quite close to the top of the page is a image that has the names of the BPL best CB's. The image clearly shows that Koscielny has been at fault for the LEAST amount of individual errors leading to shots/goals in the league.

I know that graphic is utter rubbish. You know that graphic is utter rubbish. Stop posting it. AlexisSanchez's post responds to just 3 of the games Ajax NR 1 posted and half of them he's just passing off as not a Koscielny error when it clearly is, he hasn't addressed them in any way. He says you can't blame Koscielny for the Kane goal when Kane absolutely ruins him 3454266163.gif
  • pFx95
    236 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    pFx95 wrote: »
    Justice for van Dijk!
    CleverMeaslyGoshawk.gif
    https://streamable.com/lknu

Cup games don't count buddy.

I didn't say they did.
  • PintOfMagennis
    4452 posts National Call-Up
    Bidwell wrote: »
    Keith wrote: »
    Virgil van Dijk has 30 league appearances. He has 3 goals and 4 assists in those 30 appearances. He has only conceded 13 goals in those appearances which is phenomenal.
    Not that phenomenal when you remember half the SPL teams are basically pub teams.

Don't be rude we know what we are. the quality of the league really doesn't matter here.

• Bidwell
    8359 posts League Winner
    Virgil van Dijk has 30 league appearances. He has 3 goals and 4 assists in those 30 appearances. He has only conceded 13 goals in those appearances which is phenomenal.
    Not that phenomenal when you remember half the SPL teams are basically pub teams.

Don't be rude we know what we are. the quality of the league really doesn't matter here.
    It does when you say it's phenomenal.
  • Therealgamer
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    Virgil Van Djik, MOTM inbound...?
  • Sokker14
    4247 posts National Call-Up
    Why would u even consider removing Garay for Granqvist? lmao.
    I love it how you give arguments.
  • Jenko

Oo, that would be nice. Need him to get another 2.
  • TheMazio
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What about Jonas? He's been unreal for Benfica, scored three braces in the last three games and he's only one goal away from Jackson Martinez who has more 3 games played
  • PintOfMagennis

No chance , the cup final didn't even get a MOTM, remember last year they gave the league cup final a MOTM the day after the scottish cup final :D
  • wth22
    10190 posts Has That Special Something

I think a Henderson MOTM tonight is a better chance :wink:
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13086 posts Has That Special Something

City, United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool didn't exactly impress in Europe against the likes of Ajax, Anderlecht and Basel either the past few years either.
  • Bidwell
    8359 posts League Winner
    edited April 2015

City, United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool didn't exactly impress in Europe against the likes of Ajax, Anderlecht and Basel either the past few years either.

whats that got to do with the price of cheese?

I'm saying letting in 13 in 30 in the SPL is less phenomenal than if it was 13 in 30 in the PL
  • Jenko

No chance , the cup final didn't even get a MOTM, remember last year they gave the league cup final a MOTM the day after the scottish cup final :D

Aye, they are awful with their MOTMs. But maybe he'd get released with the two FA Cup Semi MOTM. Koscielny Henderson van Dijk.
  • PintOfMagennis

Aye, they are awful with their MOTMs. But maybe he'd get released with the two FA Cup Semi MOTM. Koscielny Henderson van Dijk.

It's EA they don't care about us haha, Kos?? didn't watch the game but i'm assuming it would be sanchez as he scored 2?
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13086 posts Has That Special Something

whats that got to do with the price of cheese?

I'm saying letting in 13 in 30 in the SPL is less phenomenal than if it was 13 in 30 in the PL

You started talking about the quality of the SPL and how half of them are pub teams. If the BPL is so great, then the clubs I just mentioned really shouldn't have been so **** against mickey mouse league teams.

So let's just let the quality of the league stay out of this conversation as it is irrelevant.
  • Jenko

It's EA they don't care about us haha, Kos?? didn't watch the game but i'm assuming it would be sanchez as he scored 2?

Yeah Sanchez was MOTM. But Koscielny, Henderson and van Dijk would make this thread funny.
  • CAVANI (PSG/LIGUE 1) - he deserves one because although ibrahimovic has took the spot light at psg , Cavani has been a consistent player through out the league , league cup (scoring two in the final) and with in the champions league having scored 6 in 8 games being close to top scorer, he is a consistent hard worker and consistently well scoring and assisting through out competitions.
  • RUS_PreDaToR
    3300 posts National Call-Up
    I don't even know why your so late in making changes just to make changes? You put Garay there from the start for a reason so I don't see why all of a sudden you need a argument to keep him.

• Jenko
    I don't even know why your so late in making changes just to make changes? You put Garay there from the start for a reason so I don't see why all of a sudden you need a argument to keep him.

Because somebody has produced a better argument to get him out than anybody has produced to get him in. It's not changes for the sake of changes.
  • CAVANI (PSG/LIGUE 1) - he deserves one because although ibrahimovic has took the spot light at psg , Cavani has been a consistent player through out the league , league cup (scoring two in the final) and with in the champions league having scored 6 in 8 games being close to top scorer, he is a consistent hard worker and consistently well scoring and assisting through out competitions.
  • RUS_PreDaToR

Because somebody has produced a better argument to get him out than anybody has produced to get him in. It's not changes for the sake of changes.
    The possible change was for Granqvist who has inferior stats. So what the hell you talking about ?

• apfelmus_maCHer1
    47749 posts FIFA Cover Star

• Jenko

The possible change was for Granqvist who has inferior stats. So what the hell you talking about ?

ff522c45e0e54e4baa0e62e80f9e303a.png

Those inferior stats
  • Manutelli
    18768 posts World Class

ff522c45e0e54e4baa0e62e80f9e303a.png

Those inferior stats

#REKT
  • Limitless
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    How about the following chances? Just curious.

CB: Ezequiel Garay (Russian League - Zenit) OUT
    CB: Andreas Granqvist (Russian League - FC Krasnodar) IN

if Bravo and Soriano get an in-form this week

GK: Claudio Bravo (Liga BBVA - FC Barcelona) OUT
    LB: Marcelo (Liga BBVA - Real Madrid) IN

ST: Jonatan Soriano (A. Bundesliga - RB Salzburg) OUT
    ST: Teófilo Gutiérrez (Primera División - River Plate) IN

Soriano should be replaced by Jonas and maybe Garay should stay but garay i cant say much since i only watch zenit in european competitions.
  • RUS_PreDaToR
    That site isn't even accurate lmao.

Garay 20 Games 13 CS 9 GC 1 Goals 2 Assists

Granqvist 22 Games 8 CS 21 GC 0 Goals 0 Assists

Who got Rekt now?
  • Jenko

Who got Rekt now?

Still you, why isn't it accurate?
  • Manutelli
    18768 posts World Class

Who got Rekt now?

Look at the overall quality of the teams. It is harder to get those numbers with Krasnodar than with Zenit.
  • RUS_PreDaToR

Who got Rekt now?

Still you, why isn't it accurate?
    Because it isn't even official source. The stats I provided is what counts not some petty clearlances numbers etc.

• RUS_PreDaToR
    edited April 2015
    Turkish league should lose its 2nd spot if its so essential for someone else to get in.