Gold Most Consistent But Never IF TOTS

Comments

  • For me

    Out Garay ---> In Criscito

    About Marcelo and Gutierezz Ok ;)
  • Jenko
    13845 posts Has That Special Something
    What is the argument for Marcelo? Don't recall seeing one yet.
  • Timoner12
    5622 posts Big Money Move
    Movielife wrote: »
    Oliver wrote: »
    If Bravo gets an IF, Nolito should get his spot.

    This!!! Nolito/Bruno/Arda deserve it more than Marcelo.

    Marcelo has just been the middle point of discussion between 4/5 guys in the last 20 pages of this topic. But that shouldn't be the reason to pick him.

    Nolito has already been disconsidered just like Anderson for having a bad/average third of the season, and have you even watched Turan play this season? He hasn't scored or assisted in the entire second half of the season. Now Bruno, he really deserves it as well, but I think we really don't need to have almost half of team of CMs (10), and also 2 La Liga spots for CMs. Could possibly go in for Tiago
  • wth22
    10190 posts Has That Special Something
    Bacca should be in for Marcelo, fantastic record.
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    fabianski should NOT be in this team, it should be koscielny instead, been one of the best defenders in the league, there have been a number of gks better than fabianski this season, hes just looked good as swansea dont have the best defence, koscielny needs to be in
  • Timoner12
    5622 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2015
    Jenko wrote: »
    What is the argument for Marcelo? Don't recall seeing one yet.

    He has been the definition of consistent this year, with hardly any bad game (actually call it 1), having his best season at Real and being crucial to Real's function offensive and deffensive wise, even on losses still being it's main defensive player. Also contributed with 8 assists on La Liga.

  • RUS_PreDaToR
    3300 posts National Call-Up
    Why would u even consider removing Garay for Granqvist? lmao.
  • Therealgamer
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 2015
    Sokker14 wrote: »
    How about the following chances? Just curious.

    CB: Ezequiel Garay (Russian League - Zenit) OUT
    CB: Andreas Granqvist (Russian League - FC Krasnodar) IN

    if Bravo and Soriano get an in-form this week

    GK: Claudio Bravo (Liga BBVA - FC Barcelona) OUT
    LB: Marcelo (Liga BBVA - Real Madrid) IN

    ST: Jonatan Soriano (A. Bundesliga - RB Salzburg) OUT
    ST: Teófilo Gutiérrez (Primera División - River Plate) IN

    Laurent Koscielny for Lukasz Fabianski?

    How is Fabianski still in here when he has conceded 3 or more goals on 5 separate occasions this season. He has also made, multiple individual errors this season, he was sent off for a professional foul against west ham, gave away a ridiculous goal against Liverpool by booting the ball straight at Adam Lallana & spilt a tame free kick right in the path of Andy King, gifting Leicester a goal.How is this Consistent....?
  • Timoner12
    5622 posts Big Money Move
    wth22 wrote: »
    Bacca should be in for Marcelo, fantastic record.

    Though not consistent enough (call it great on some games, bad on others), pretty sure Sokker already said that
  • nineteeeen
    4351 posts National Call-Up
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    Movielife wrote: »
    Oliver wrote: »
    If Bravo gets an IF, Nolito should get his spot.

    This!!! Nolito/Bruno/Arda deserve it more than Marcelo.

    Marcelo has just been the middle point of discussion between 4/5 guys in the last 20 pages of this topic. But that shouldn't be the reason to pick him.

    Nolito has already been disconsidered just like Anderson for having a bad/average third of the season, and have you even watched Turan play this season? He hasn't scored or assisted in the entire second half of the season. Now Bruno, he really deserves it as well, but I think we really don't need to have almost half of team of CMs (10), and also 2 La Liga spots for CMs. Could possibly go in for Tiago

    just stop it! before Tiago goes out Marcelo shouldn´t get the spot. We had that discussion before!
    there was not a single argument why Tiago wouldn´t deserve it

  • wth22
    10190 posts Has That Special Something
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    Jenko wrote: »
    What is the argument for Marcelo? Don't recall seeing one yet.

    He has been the definition of consistent this year, with hardly any bad game (actually call it 1), having his best season at Real and being crucial to Real's function offensive and deffensive wise, even on losses still being it's main defensive player. Also contributed with 10 assists on La Liga.

    He has six assists?
  • Jenko
    13845 posts Has That Special Something
    Ravz9 wrote: »
    fabianski should NOT be in this team, it should be koscielny instead, been one of the best defenders in the league, there have been a number of gks better than fabianski this season, hes just looked good as swansea dont have the best defence, koscielny needs to be in

    Swansea don't have the best defence and he's still kept 11 clean sheets, impressive.
  • Timoner12
    5622 posts Big Money Move
    nineteeeen wrote: »
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    Movielife wrote: »
    Oliver wrote: »
    If Bravo gets an IF, Nolito should get his spot.

    This!!! Nolito/Bruno/Arda deserve it more than Marcelo.

    Marcelo has just been the middle point of discussion between 4/5 guys in the last 20 pages of this topic. But that shouldn't be the reason to pick him.

    Nolito has already been disconsidered just like Anderson for having a bad/average third of the season, and have you even watched Turan play this season? He hasn't scored or assisted in the entire second half of the season. Now Bruno, he really deserves it as well, but I think we really don't need to have almost half of team of CMs (10), and also 2 La Liga spots for CMs. Could possibly go in for Tiago

    just stop it! before Tiago goes out Marcelo shouldn´t get the spot. We had that discussion before!
    there was not a single argument why Tiago wouldn´t deserve it

    I agree Tiago deserves it, and I'm not suggesting Marcelo get's his spot, but Bruno also deserves it
  • wth22
    10190 posts Has That Special Something
    Sokker14 wrote: »
    How about the following chances? Just curious.

    CB: Ezequiel Garay (Russian League - Zenit) OUT
    CB: Andreas Granqvist (Russian League - FC Krasnodar) IN

    if Bravo and Soriano get an in-form this week

    GK: Claudio Bravo (Liga BBVA - FC Barcelona) OUT
    LB: Marcelo (Liga BBVA - Real Madrid) IN

    ST: Jonatan Soriano (A. Bundesliga - RB Salzburg) OUT
    ST: Teófilo Gutiérrez (Primera División - River Plate) IN

    Laurent Koscielny for Lukasz Fabianski?

    How is Fabianski still in here when he has conceded 3 or more goals on 5 separate occasions this season. He has also made, multiple individual errors this season, he was sent off for a professional foul against west ham, gave away a ridiculous goal against Liverpool by booting the ball straight at Adam Lallana & spilt a tame free kick right in the path of Andy King, gifting Leicester a goal.How is this Consistent....?

    Because Koscielny's not made 3 mistakes...?
  • Timoner12
    5622 posts Big Money Move
    wth22 wrote: »
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    Jenko wrote: »
    What is the argument for Marcelo? Don't recall seeing one yet.

    He has been the definition of consistent this year, with hardly any bad game (actually call it 1), having his best season at Real and being crucial to Real's function offensive and deffensive wise, even on losses still being it's main defensive player. Also contributed with 10 assists on La Liga.

    He has six assists?

    We are using Transfermarkt stats on all TOTS threads, if not all stats would be A LOT different
  • Jenko
    13845 posts Has That Special Something
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    Jenko wrote: »
    What is the argument for Marcelo? Don't recall seeing one yet.

    He has been the definition of consistent this year, with hardly any bad game (actually call it 1), having his best season at Real and being crucial to Real's function offensive and deffensive wise, even on losses still being it's main defensive player. Also contributed with 10 assists on La Liga.

    The only thing here that represents an actual argument is the assists, and that figure's not even right.
  • Manutelli
    18774 posts World Class
    Why would u even consider removing Garay for Granqvist? lmao.

    I think because Granqvist has a better season and isn't even playing with an expensive team.
  • Jenko
    13845 posts Has That Special Something
    Sokker14 wrote: »
    How about the following chances? Just curious.

    CB: Ezequiel Garay (Russian League - Zenit) OUT
    CB: Andreas Granqvist (Russian League - FC Krasnodar) IN

    if Bravo and Soriano get an in-form this week

    GK: Claudio Bravo (Liga BBVA - FC Barcelona) OUT
    LB: Marcelo (Liga BBVA - Real Madrid) IN

    ST: Jonatan Soriano (A. Bundesliga - RB Salzburg) OUT
    ST: Teófilo Gutiérrez (Primera División - River Plate) IN

    Laurent Koscielny for Lukasz Fabianski?

    How is Fabianski still in here when he has conceded 3 or more goals on 5 separate occasions this season. He has also made, multiple individual errors this season, he was sent off for a professional foul against west ham, gave away a ridiculous goal against Liverpool by booting the ball straight at Adam Lallana & spilt a tame free kick right in the path of Andy King, gifting Leicester a goal.How is this Consistent....?

    First thing you've posted about 40 times has already been refuted. Second thing you've posted about 40 times also already been refuted. 3 errors, one was an incorrect decision from the ref, so 2 really. How about you address that list of 14 errors Ajax NR 1 posted? That reflects far worse on Koscielny than the 2 errors you've posted reflect on Fabianski.
  • wth22
    10190 posts Has That Special Something
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    wth22 wrote: »
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    Jenko wrote: »
    What is the argument for Marcelo? Don't recall seeing one yet.

    He has been the definition of consistent this year, with hardly any bad game (actually call it 1), having his best season at Real and being crucial to Real's function offensive and deffensive wise, even on losses still being it's main defensive player. Also contributed with 10 assists on La Liga.

    He has six assists?

    We are using Transfermarkt stats on all TOTS threads, if not all stats would be A LOT different

    Pretty sure we aren't, their assist stats are wrong for the most part.
  • sned777
    10612 posts Has That Special Something
    Natkho with another assist.
  • Jenko
    13845 posts Has That Special Something
    wth22 wrote: »
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    wth22 wrote: »
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    Jenko wrote: »
    What is the argument for Marcelo? Don't recall seeing one yet.

    He has been the definition of consistent this year, with hardly any bad game (actually call it 1), having his best season at Real and being crucial to Real's function offensive and deffensive wise, even on losses still being it's main defensive player. Also contributed with 10 assists on La Liga.

    He has six assists?

    We are using Transfermarkt stats on all TOTS threads, if not all stats would be A LOT different

    Pretty sure we aren't, their assist stats are wrong for the most part.

    He doesn't even have 10 on Transfermarkt...
  • RUS_PreDaToR
    3300 posts National Call-Up
    Manutelli wrote: »
    Why would u even consider removing Garay for Granqvist? lmao.

    I think because Granqvist has a better season and isn't even playing with an expensive team.
    Zenit has the best defensive record in the league and Garay has contributed with goal and assists where as Granqvist hasn't. The choice is obvious....

  • Timoner12
    5622 posts Big Money Move
    Jenko wrote: »
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    Jenko wrote: »
    What is the argument for Marcelo? Don't recall seeing one yet.

    He has been the definition of consistent this year, with hardly any bad game (actually call it 1), having his best season at Real and being crucial to Real's function offensive and deffensive wise, even on losses still being it's main defensive player. Also contributed with 10 assists on La Liga.

    The only thing here that represents an actual argument is the assists, and that figure's not even right.

    The point of this TOTS is to award the most consistent performers, and that's exactly what Marcelo has been, that's why I have been praising so much about him. I know you all simply won't believe my words (even though others that consistently watched him could tell you that as well), and I mean, why would you? But I think Sokker knows it.
  • Royyosti
    415 posts Sunday League Hero
    Jenko wrote: »
    Sokker14 wrote: »
    How about the following chances? Just curious.

    CB: Ezequiel Garay (Russian League - Zenit) OUT
    CB: Andreas Granqvist (Russian League - FC Krasnodar) IN

    if Bravo and Soriano get an in-form this week

    GK: Claudio Bravo (Liga BBVA - FC Barcelona) OUT
    LB: Marcelo (Liga BBVA - Real Madrid) IN

    ST: Jonatan Soriano (A. Bundesliga - RB Salzburg) OUT
    ST: Teófilo Gutiérrez (Primera División - River Plate) IN

    Laurent Koscielny for Lukasz Fabianski?

    How is Fabianski still in here when he has conceded 3 or more goals on 5 separate occasions this season. He has also made, multiple individual errors this season, he was sent off for a professional foul against west ham, gave away a ridiculous goal against Liverpool by booting the ball straight at Adam Lallana & spilt a tame free kick right in the path of Andy King, gifting Leicester a goal.How is this Consistent....?

    First thing you've posted about 40 times has already been refuted. Second thing you've posted about 40 times also already been refuted. 3 errors, one was an incorrect decision from the ref, so 2 really. How about you address that list of 14 errors Ajax NR 1 posted? That reflects far worse on Koscielny than the 2 errors you've posted reflect on Fabianski.

    Word.

  • Timoner12
    5622 posts Big Money Move
    Jenko wrote: »
    wth22 wrote: »
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    wth22 wrote: »
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    Jenko wrote: »
    What is the argument for Marcelo? Don't recall seeing one yet.

    He has been the definition of consistent this year, with hardly any bad game (actually call it 1), having his best season at Real and being crucial to Real's function offensive and deffensive wise, even on losses still being it's main defensive player. Also contributed with 10 assists on La Liga.

    He has six assists?

    We are using Transfermarkt stats on all TOTS threads, if not all stats would be A LOT different

    Pretty sure we aren't, their assist stats are wrong for the most part.

    He doesn't even have 10 on Transfermarkt...

    Sorry meant 8. And just check the OP of the silver and gold threads, all Transfermarkt stats
  • Jenko
    13845 posts Has That Special Something
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    Jenko wrote: »
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    Jenko wrote: »
    What is the argument for Marcelo? Don't recall seeing one yet.

    He has been the definition of consistent this year, with hardly any bad game (actually call it 1), having his best season at Real and being crucial to Real's function offensive and deffensive wise, even on losses still being it's main defensive player. Also contributed with 10 assists on La Liga.

    The only thing here that represents an actual argument is the assists, and that figure's not even right.

    The point of this TOTS is to award the most consistent performers, and that's exactly what Marcelo has been, that's why I have been praising so much about him. I know you all simply won't believe my words (even though others that consistently watched him could tell you that as well), and I mean, why would you? But I think Sokker knows it.

    But where is your evidence of this consistent performance?
  • wth22
    10190 posts Has That Special Something
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    Jenko wrote: »
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    Jenko wrote: »
    What is the argument for Marcelo? Don't recall seeing one yet.

    He has been the definition of consistent this year, with hardly any bad game (actually call it 1), having his best season at Real and being crucial to Real's function offensive and deffensive wise, even on losses still being it's main defensive player. Also contributed with 10 assists on La Liga.

    The only thing here that represents an actual argument is the assists, and that figure's not even right.

    The point of this TOTS is to award the most consistent performers, and that's exactly what Marcelo has been, that's why I have been praising so much about him. I know you all simply won't believe my words (even though others that consistently watched him could tell you that as well), and I mean, why would you? But I think Sokker knows it.

    That argument can be applied to literally anyone though, you need something tangible.
  • Andres Guardado (PSV, Eredivisie, Mexico) should be in instead of Jonathan Soriano, Guardado is considered the most consistent player of the entire league and is great on and off the ball. He has a good passing accuracy (83.3 %) and gives over 1 key pass every game. Defensively (he plays CDM) he is also good. He puts pressure on the opponent because he really wants the ball, not like most players because he has to. That's why he should be in.
  • Aliagaoglu23
    58 posts Park Captain
    Fabianski OUT , Kos IN
    Teofilo OUT , a GK IN for me.
  • Timoner12
    5622 posts Big Money Move
    Jenko wrote: »
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    Jenko wrote: »
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    Jenko wrote: »
    What is the argument for Marcelo? Don't recall seeing one yet.

    He has been the definition of consistent this year, with hardly any bad game (actually call it 1), having his best season at Real and being crucial to Real's function offensive and deffensive wise, even on losses still being it's main defensive player. Also contributed with 10 assists on La Liga.

    The only thing here that represents an actual argument is the assists, and that figure's not even right.

    The point of this TOTS is to award the most consistent performers, and that's exactly what Marcelo has been, that's why I have been praising so much about him. I know you all simply won't believe my words (even though others that consistently watched him could tell you that as well), and I mean, why would you? But I think Sokker knows it.

    But where is your evidence of this consistent performance?

    Exactly, the only evidence I could use to prove it to you is using something like Whoscored (or Marca, but that would take a **** of time) ratings, but even then you could still tell me that's not enough.
Sign In or Register to comment.