Gold Most Consistent But Never IF TOTS

Comments

  • Price prediction on Ba? When he will stay^^
  • nineteeeen
    4351 posts National Call-Up
    Price predictions are not necessary until the team is confirmed imo...
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    47793 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Price prediction on Ba? When he will stay^^
    40-100

  • Ortez
    2502 posts Fans' Favourite
    95Dizzy wrote: »
    Marcelo has went 11 matches without scoring or assisting he also conceded 10 goals in that time aswell anyone can point these stats out and every player goes through a bad patch in a season and if marcelo has been as good as you say shouldn't he be a lock in the La liga TOTS? since you do say he has been the best LB this season

    Great analysis, cements why Marcelo shouldn't be in. Tiago and Bravo is fine IMO.
    sned777 wrote: »
    So Granqvist for Garay will happen?

    Hope so, it's reasonable.
  • Bidwell wrote: »
    Anyone fancy explaining any Nani argument?
    Nani, Sporting Lisbon, LW : 10 Goals and 2 assists including 4 goals in 6 matches in the champions league and an average rating of 8.56 (WhoScored.com) whilst playing at LW, very goal stats for a winger.


  • Pedro95
    917 posts Semi-Pro
    Milez899 wrote: »
    Bidwell wrote: »
    Anyone fancy explaining any Nani argument?
    Nani, Sporting Lisbon, LW : 10 Goals and 2 assists including 4 goals in 6 matches in the champions league and an average rating of 8.56 (WhoScored.com) whilst playing at LW, very goal stats for a winger.


    Don´t go only by stats. He hasn´t been consistent enough and goes often missing during games. In this second half of the season, especially, he has not really stood out. If the season was only till december, though, he would get in ;)
  • Timoner12
    5622 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2015
    95Dizzy wrote: »
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    95Dizzy wrote: »
    PAPAZAMA wrote: »
    So, Nolito is out because of this:

    4ae0e033bef0c1260de650882cf97100.png

    But Henderson is in with this:

    21e5f327e668822aedc32f062d082fb6.png

    I don't know why Henderson is in, but I can tell you one thing, whoscored ratings are BS. Only reliable for line-ups.

    Yeah whoscored is rubbish with the ratings relies to heavily on goals and assists and not the performance for all we know he could of played well in those games goals and assists are not everything in a match

    He had 9 straight league matches without scoring or assisting and playing bad/average (that's over 1 third of the season), any La Liga watcher can tell you that, and Sokker has already acknowledged that. Exact same reason why Anderson was taken out

    Marcelo has went 11 matches without scoring or assisting he also conceded 10 goals in that time aswell anyone can point these stats out and every player goes through a bad patch in a season and if marcelo has been as good as you say shouldn't he be a lock in the La liga TOTS? since you do say he has been the best LB this season

    He is a LB, like you said many times before his main job isn't to score goals. Even on those games, he wasn't going through a "rough patch" like Anderson or Nolito, he was still playing consistently well for Real. Weren't you the one that said Whoscored heavily relies their ratings on goals and assists? Well then, why does Marcelo still has good ratings on these games he didn't score/assist? Btw they are actually 9 games, not 11, since 2 of them were UCL games :wink:

    And yeah, he is a lock, I have stated that previously many times. But why exactly should that keep him from making this MC TOTS? If I remember correctly, the OP says that whether a player is going to make his respective TOTS or not shouldn't be a matter for entering this MC TOTS.

  • Timoner12
    5622 posts Big Money Move
    Ortez wrote: »
    95Dizzy wrote: »
    Marcelo has went 11 matches without scoring or assisting he also conceded 10 goals in that time aswell anyone can point these stats out and every player goes through a bad patch in a season and if marcelo has been as good as you say shouldn't he be a lock in the La liga TOTS? since you do say he has been the best LB this season

    Great analysis, cements why Marcelo shouldn't be in. Tiago and Bravo is fine IMO.
    sned777 wrote: »
    So Granqvist for Garay will happen?

    Hope so, it's reasonable.

    Uhm how exactly does it cements it? :lol:
  • Gale420
    3990 posts National Call-Up
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    95Dizzy wrote: »
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    95Dizzy wrote: »
    PAPAZAMA wrote: »
    So, Nolito is out because of this:

    4ae0e033bef0c1260de650882cf97100.png

    But Henderson is in with this:

    21e5f327e668822aedc32f062d082fb6.png

    I don't know why Henderson is in, but I can tell you one thing, whoscored ratings are BS. Only reliable for line-ups.

    Yeah whoscored is rubbish with the ratings relies to heavily on goals and assists and not the performance for all we know he could of played well in those games goals and assists are not everything in a match

    He had 9 straight league matches without scoring or assisting and playing bad/average (that's over 1 third of the season), any La Liga watcher can tell you that, and Sokker has already acknowledged that. Exact same reason why Anderson was taken out

    Marcelo has went 11 matches without scoring or assisting he also conceded 10 goals in that time aswell anyone can point these stats out and every player goes through a bad patch in a season and if marcelo has been as good as you say shouldn't he be a lock in the La liga TOTS? since you do say he has been the best LB this season

    He is a LB, like you said many times before his main job isn't to score goals. Even on those games, he wasn't going through a "rough patch" like Anderson or Nolito, he was still playing consistently well for Real. Weren't you the one that said Whoscored heavily relies their ratings on goals and assists? Well then, why does Marcelo still has good ratings on these games he didn't score/assist? Btw they are actually 9 games, not 11, since 2 of them were UCL games :wink:

    And yeah, he is a lock, I have stated that previously many times. But why exactly should that keep him from making this MC TOTS? If I remember correctly, the OP says that whether a player is going to make his respective TOTS or not shouldn't be a matter for entering this MC TOTS.

    Anxious to see your response!

    I do hope he gets in MC! :smiley:
  • PAPAZAMA
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    Jenko wrote: »
    PAPAZAMA wrote: »
    So, Nolito is out because of this:

    4ae0e033bef0c1260de650882cf97100.png

    But Henderson is in with this:

    21e5f327e668822aedc32f062d082fb6.png

    There's only 4 league games for Henderson there and he is a central midfielder, not a winger.

    In this bad run of game he played around 20 minutes in 2 matchs, possible injury, the matchs he played 90' he had, according to Whoscored, one decent rating (6.9), nothing fair to compare goals because he play some games more like a LW and others like a LM.
  • 95Dizzy
    88 posts Park Captain
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    95Dizzy wrote: »
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    95Dizzy wrote: »
    PAPAZAMA wrote: »
    So, Nolito is out because of this:

    4ae0e033bef0c1260de650882cf97100.png

    But Henderson is in with this:

    21e5f327e668822aedc32f062d082fb6.png

    I don't know why Henderson is in, but I can tell you one thing, whoscored ratings are BS. Only reliable for line-ups.

    Yeah whoscored is rubbish with the ratings relies to heavily on goals and assists and not the performance for all we know he could of played well in those games goals and assists are not everything in a match

    He had 9 straight league matches without scoring or assisting and playing bad/average (that's over 1 third of the season), any La Liga watcher can tell you that, and Sokker has already acknowledged that. Exact same reason why Anderson was taken out

    Marcelo has went 11 matches without scoring or assisting he also conceded 10 goals in that time aswell anyone can point these stats out and every player goes through a bad patch in a season and if marcelo has been as good as you say shouldn't he be a lock in the La liga TOTS? since you do say he has been the best LB this season

    He is a LB, like you said many times before his main job isn't to score goals. Even on those games, he wasn't going through a "rough patch" like Anderson or Nolito, he was still playing consistently well for Real. Weren't you the one that said Whoscored heavily relies their ratings on goals and assists? Well then, why does Marcelo still has good ratings on these games he didn't score/assist? Btw they are actually 9 games, not 11, since 2 of them were UCL games :wink:

    And yeah, he is a lock, I have stated that previously many times. But why exactly should that keep him from making this MC TOTS? If I remember correctly, the OP says that whether a player is going to make his respective TOTS or not shouldn't be a matter for entering this MC TOTS.

    Anxious to see your response!

    Oh so now his job is to defend i am sure you and some others said defending wasn't the fullbacks main priority also i don't seem to have said anything about whoscored ratings while i was talking about marcelo also marcelo plays for real Madrid arguably the best team in the world they don't ship in many goals so of course that will up his rating and the other players mentioned play for mid-table teams the always go a run of games where they play bad every mid table team in the world does that (west ham, stoke etc) yes ino the song rule but why try to force players out who might not make it into there League TOTS for a player you think is a lock dups in TOTS are annoying as they are.
  • Dawud
    15963 posts World Class
    A LB being critiqued for not scoring or assisting, what a joke this thread has become.
  • PAPAZAMA
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 2015
    Marcelo isn't lock for Liga BBVA TOTS, already said that, it will probably be Alba and Gaya, reasons? Hype around Gaya and Alba winning the title with a very good defensive record, Real Madrid defense is very criticized and Marcelo is normaly the guy who gets more hate.
  • Timoner12
    5622 posts Big Money Move
    95Dizzy wrote: »
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    95Dizzy wrote: »
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    95Dizzy wrote: »
    PAPAZAMA wrote: »
    So, Nolito is out because of this:

    4ae0e033bef0c1260de650882cf97100.png

    But Henderson is in with this:

    21e5f327e668822aedc32f062d082fb6.png

    I don't know why Henderson is in, but I can tell you one thing, whoscored ratings are BS. Only reliable for line-ups.

    Yeah whoscored is rubbish with the ratings relies to heavily on goals and assists and not the performance for all we know he could of played well in those games goals and assists are not everything in a match

    He had 9 straight league matches without scoring or assisting and playing bad/average (that's over 1 third of the season), any La Liga watcher can tell you that, and Sokker has already acknowledged that. Exact same reason why Anderson was taken out

    Marcelo has went 11 matches without scoring or assisting he also conceded 10 goals in that time aswell anyone can point these stats out and every player goes through a bad patch in a season and if marcelo has been as good as you say shouldn't he be a lock in the La liga TOTS? since you do say he has been the best LB this season

    He is a LB, like you said many times before his main job isn't to score goals. Even on those games, he wasn't going through a "rough patch" like Anderson or Nolito, he was still playing consistently well for Real. Weren't you the one that said Whoscored heavily relies their ratings on goals and assists? Well then, why does Marcelo still has good ratings on these games he didn't score/assist? Btw they are actually 9 games, not 11, since 2 of them were UCL games :wink:

    And yeah, he is a lock, I have stated that previously many times. But why exactly should that keep him from making this MC TOTS? If I remember correctly, the OP says that whether a player is going to make his respective TOTS or not shouldn't be a matter for entering this MC TOTS.

    Anxious to see your response!

    Oh so now his job is to defend i am sure you and some others said defending wasn't the fullbacks main priority also i don't seem to have said anything about whoscored ratings while i was talking about marcelo also marcelo plays for real Madrid arguably the best team in the world they don't ship in many goals so of course that will up his rating and the other players mentioned play for mid-table teams the always go a run of games where they play bad every mid table team in the world does that (west ham, stoke etc) yes ino the song rule but why try to force players out who might not make it into there League TOTS for a player you think is a lock dups in TOTS are annoying as they are.

    I really don't know what you are trying to say here...

    You posted this a few posts back:
    95Dizzy wrote: »
    Yeah whoscored is rubbish with the ratings relies to heavily on goals and assists and not the performance for all we know he could of played well in those games goals and assists are not everything in a match

    Also literally 2 posts above you said Marcelo/Real had conceded 10 goals in those games (which Marcelo had good ratings in all of them), then you say since Madrid is a big team they won't concede as much goals and that's what makes his ratings better. Also if that was the case, then why doesn't Alba, who has conceded less goals than Marcelo, has a better rating than him?

    Slow down and try to talk clearly man

  • 95Dizzy
    88 posts Park Captain
    Dawud wrote: »
    A LB being critiqued for not scoring or assisting, what a joke this thread has become.

    alot of pages back someone said along with that timor guy that a fullbacks priority wasn't to defend but to attack so i was saying that from that stand point i wouldn't base goals or assists from a fullback as i see that there main job is to defend.
  • 95Dizzy
    88 posts Park Captain
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    95Dizzy wrote: »
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    95Dizzy wrote: »
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    95Dizzy wrote: »
    PAPAZAMA wrote: »
    So, Nolito is out because of this:

    4ae0e033bef0c1260de650882cf97100.png

    But Henderson is in with this:

    21e5f327e668822aedc32f062d082fb6.png

    I don't know why Henderson is in, but I can tell you one thing, whoscored ratings are BS. Only reliable for line-ups.

    Yeah whoscored is rubbish with the ratings relies to heavily on goals and assists and not the performance for all we know he could of played well in those games goals and assists are not everything in a match

    He had 9 straight league matches without scoring or assisting and playing bad/average (that's over 1 third of the season), any La Liga watcher can tell you that, and Sokker has already acknowledged that. Exact same reason why Anderson was taken out

    Marcelo has went 11 matches without scoring or assisting he also conceded 10 goals in that time aswell anyone can point these stats out and every player goes through a bad patch in a season and if marcelo has been as good as you say shouldn't he be a lock in the La liga TOTS? since you do say he has been the best LB this season

    He is a LB, like you said many times before his main job isn't to score goals. Even on those games, he wasn't going through a "rough patch" like Anderson or Nolito, he was still playing consistently well for Real. Weren't you the one that said Whoscored heavily relies their ratings on goals and assists? Well then, why does Marcelo still has good ratings on these games he didn't score/assist? Btw they are actually 9 games, not 11, since 2 of them were UCL games :wink:

    And yeah, he is a lock, I have stated that previously many times. But why exactly should that keep him from making this MC TOTS? If I remember correctly, the OP says that whether a player is going to make his respective TOTS or not shouldn't be a matter for entering this MC TOTS.

    Anxious to see your response!

    Oh so now his job is to defend i am sure you and some others said defending wasn't the fullbacks main priority also i don't seem to have said anything about whoscored ratings while i was talking about marcelo also marcelo plays for real Madrid arguably the best team in the world they don't ship in many goals so of course that will up his rating and the other players mentioned play for mid-table teams the always go a run of games where they play bad every mid table team in the world does that (west ham, stoke etc) yes ino the song rule but why try to force players out who might not make it into there League TOTS for a player you think is a lock dups in TOTS are annoying as they are.

    I really don't know what you are trying to say here...

    You posted this a few posts back:
    95Dizzy wrote: »
    Yeah whoscored is rubbish with the ratings relies to heavily on goals and assists and not the performance for all we know he could of played well in those games goals and assists are not everything in a match

    Also literally 2 posts above you said Marcelo/Real had conceded 10 goals in those games (which Marcelo had good ratings in all of them), then you say since Madrid is a big team they won't concede as much goals and that's what makes his ratings better. Also if that was the case, then why doesn't Alba, who has conceded less goals than Marcelo, has a better rating than him?

    Slow down and try to talk clearly man

    What are you on about i have never even put up whoscored stats for marcelo also Barca and Real are to oppiste styles of play so obviously they fullbacks will have different stats also i don't use whoscored so i cant comment on ratings they give the players as i dont care about that site.
  • Timoner12
    5622 posts Big Money Move
    95Dizzy wrote: »
    Dawud wrote: »
    A LB being critiqued for not scoring or assisting, what a joke this thread has become.

    alot of pages back someone said along with that timor guy that a fullbacks priority wasn't to defend but to attack so i was saying that from that stand point i wouldn't base goals or assists from a fullback as i see that there main job is to defend.

    Nope, we simply said that in modern day football the fullback's job is a balance of both, you bringing up Marcelo didn't score or assist in 11 straight games was ridiculous

  • 95Dizzy
    88 posts Park Captain
    I brought it up because all you did was talk about the attacking side of his game so i wrote about how he hadn't done anything for 11 games and you never spoke about his defence stats which you are to still bring up. I say its just best that we leave it as we both disagree with each others point of view here.
  • Timoner12
    5622 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2015
    95Dizzy wrote: »
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    95Dizzy wrote: »
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    95Dizzy wrote: »
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    95Dizzy wrote: »
    PAPAZAMA wrote: »
    So, Nolito is out because of this:

    4ae0e033bef0c1260de650882cf97100.png

    But Henderson is in with this:

    21e5f327e668822aedc32f062d082fb6.png

    I don't know why Henderson is in, but I can tell you one thing, whoscored ratings are BS. Only reliable for line-ups.

    Yeah whoscored is rubbish with the ratings relies to heavily on goals and assists and not the performance for all we know he could of played well in those games goals and assists are not everything in a match

    He had 9 straight league matches without scoring or assisting and playing bad/average (that's over 1 third of the season), any La Liga watcher can tell you that, and Sokker has already acknowledged that. Exact same reason why Anderson was taken out

    Marcelo has went 11 matches without scoring or assisting he also conceded 10 goals in that time aswell anyone can point these stats out and every player goes through a bad patch in a season and if marcelo has been as good as you say shouldn't he be a lock in the La liga TOTS? since you do say he has been the best LB this season

    He is a LB, like you said many times before his main job isn't to score goals. Even on those games, he wasn't going through a "rough patch" like Anderson or Nolito, he was still playing consistently well for Real. Weren't you the one that said Whoscored heavily relies their ratings on goals and assists? Well then, why does Marcelo still has good ratings on these games he didn't score/assist? Btw they are actually 9 games, not 11, since 2 of them were UCL games :wink:

    And yeah, he is a lock, I have stated that previously many times. But why exactly should that keep him from making this MC TOTS? If I remember correctly, the OP says that whether a player is going to make his respective TOTS or not shouldn't be a matter for entering this MC TOTS.

    Anxious to see your response!

    Oh so now his job is to defend i am sure you and some others said defending wasn't the fullbacks main priority also i don't seem to have said anything about whoscored ratings while i was talking about marcelo also marcelo plays for real Madrid arguably the best team in the world they don't ship in many goals so of course that will up his rating and the other players mentioned play for mid-table teams the always go a run of games where they play bad every mid table team in the world does that (west ham, stoke etc) yes ino the song rule but why try to force players out who might not make it into there League TOTS for a player you think is a lock dups in TOTS are annoying as they are.

    I really don't know what you are trying to say here...

    You posted this a few posts back:
    95Dizzy wrote: »
    Yeah whoscored is rubbish with the ratings relies to heavily on goals and assists and not the performance for all we know he could of played well in those games goals and assists are not everything in a match

    Also literally 2 posts above you said Marcelo/Real had conceded 10 goals in those games (which Marcelo had good ratings in all of them), then you say since Madrid is a big team they won't concede as much goals and that's what makes his ratings better. Also if that was the case, then why doesn't Alba, who has conceded less goals than Marcelo, has a better rating than him?

    Slow down and try to talk clearly man

    What are you on about i have never even put up whoscored stats for marcelo also Barca and Real are to oppiste styles of play so obviously they fullbacks will have different stats also i don't use whoscored so i cant comment on ratings they give the players as i dont care about that site.

    I will try to clarify things for you since you seem to be a bit lost.

    1. Nolito's bad ratings on Whoscored were bring up -> You say that was because Whoscored relied on goals and assists way too much to make the ratings

    You bring up 11 (actually 9) games Marcelo didn't score or assists -> He has good ratings on them

    2. You say Marcelo's ratings are higher because he plays for a bigger team that doesn't concede as much as others -> He has conced 10 goals in those 11 games, still has good ratings.

    3. If conceding less goals is what makes Marcelo's rating higher, why does Alba, who has conceded less than Marcelo, has a way worse rating than Marcelo?

    Clearer?

    Still, both their LBs have similar styles, they are both offensive minded, and Marcelo still beats Alba.

    Well then, how are you commenting on Marcelo when you haven't actually seen him play?

  • Timoner12
    5622 posts Big Money Move
    95Dizzy wrote: »
    I brought it up because all you did was talk about the attacking side of his game so i wrote about how he hadn't done anything for 11 games and you never spoke about his defence stats which you are to still bring up. I say its just best that we leave it as we both disagree with each others point of view here.

    I don't need Squawka stats to prove my point
  • Milez899 wrote: »
    Bidwell wrote: »
    Anyone fancy explaining any Nani argument?
    Nani, Sporting Lisbon, LW : 10 Goals and 2 assists including 4 goals in 6 matches in the champions league and an average rating of 8.56 (WhoScored.com) whilst playing at LW, very goal stats for a winger.


    This
  • 95Dizzy
    88 posts Park Captain
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    95Dizzy wrote: »
    I brought it up because all you did was talk about the attacking side of his game so i wrote about how he hadn't done anything for 11 games and you never spoke about his defence stats which you are to still bring up. I say its just best that we leave it as we both disagree with each others point of view here.

    I don't need Squawka stats to prove my point

    What? when did i use that haha it seems you are the one that is lost here

  • Timoner12
    5622 posts Big Money Move
    95Dizzy wrote: »
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    95Dizzy wrote: »
    I brought it up because all you did was talk about the attacking side of his game so i wrote about how he hadn't done anything for 11 games and you never spoke about his defence stats which you are to still bring up. I say its just best that we leave it as we both disagree with each others point of view here.

    I don't need Squawka stats to prove my point

    What? when did i use that haha it seems you are the one that is lost here

    I never said you used them man, just that seems like for people the only way to prove defensive stats is by using Squawka
  • 95Dizzy
    88 posts Park Captain
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    95Dizzy wrote: »
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    95Dizzy wrote: »
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    95Dizzy wrote: »
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    95Dizzy wrote: »
    PAPAZAMA wrote: »
    So, Nolito is out because of this:

    4ae0e033bef0c1260de650882cf97100.png

    But Henderson is in with this:

    21e5f327e668822aedc32f062d082fb6.png

    I don't know why Henderson is in, but I can tell you one thing, whoscored ratings are BS. Only reliable for line-ups.

    Yeah whoscored is rubbish with the ratings relies to heavily on goals and assists and not the performance for all we know he could of played well in those games goals and assists are not everything in a match

    He had 9 straight league matches without scoring or assisting and playing bad/average (that's over 1 third of the season), any La Liga watcher can tell you that, and Sokker has already acknowledged that. Exact same reason why Anderson was taken out

    Marcelo has went 11 matches without scoring or assisting he also conceded 10 goals in that time aswell anyone can point these stats out and every player goes through a bad patch in a season and if marcelo has been as good as you say shouldn't he be a lock in the La liga TOTS? since you do say he has been the best LB this season

    He is a LB, like you said many times before his main job isn't to score goals. Even on those games, he wasn't going through a "rough patch" like Anderson or Nolito, he was still playing consistently well for Real. Weren't you the one that said Whoscored heavily relies their ratings on goals and assists? Well then, why does Marcelo still has good ratings on these games he didn't score/assist? Btw they are actually 9 games, not 11, since 2 of them were UCL games :wink:

    And yeah, he is a lock, I have stated that previously many times. But why exactly should that keep him from making this MC TOTS? If I remember correctly, the OP says that whether a player is going to make his respective TOTS or not shouldn't be a matter for entering this MC TOTS.

    Anxious to see your response!

    Oh so now his job is to defend i am sure you and some others said defending wasn't the fullbacks main priority also i don't seem to have said anything about whoscored ratings while i was talking about marcelo also marcelo plays for real Madrid arguably the best team in the world they don't ship in many goals so of course that will up his rating and the other players mentioned play for mid-table teams the always go a run of games where they play bad every mid table team in the world does that (west ham, stoke etc) yes ino the song rule but why try to force players out who might not make it into there League TOTS for a player you think is a lock dups in TOTS are annoying as they are.

    I really don't know what you are trying to say here...

    You posted this a few posts back:
    95Dizzy wrote: »
    Yeah whoscored is rubbish with the ratings relies to heavily on goals and assists and not the performance for all we know he could of played well in those games goals and assists are not everything in a match

    Also literally 2 posts above you said Marcelo/Real had conceded 10 goals in those games (which Marcelo had good ratings in all of them), then you say since Madrid is a big team they won't concede as much goals and that's what makes his ratings better. Also if that was the case, then why doesn't Alba, who has conceded less goals than Marcelo, has a better rating than him?

    Slow down and try to talk clearly man

    What are you on about i have never even put up whoscored stats for marcelo also Barca and Real are to oppiste styles of play so obviously they fullbacks will have different stats also i don't use whoscored so i cant comment on ratings they give the players as i dont care about that site.

    I will try to clarify things for you since you seem to be a bit lost.

    1. Nolito's bad ratings on Whoscored were bring up -> You say that was because Whoscored relied on goals and assists way too much to make the ratings

    You bring up 11 (actually 9) games Marcelo didn't score or assists -> He has good ratings on them

    2. You say Marcelo's ratings are higher because he plays for a bigger team that doesn't concede as much as others -> He has conced 10 goals in those 11 games, still has good ratings.

    3. If conceding less goals is what makes Marcelo's rating higher, why does Alba, who has conceded less than Marcelo, has a way worse rating than Marcelo?

    Clearer?

    Still, both their LBs have similar styles, they are both offensive minded, and Marcelo still beats Alba.

    Well then, how are you commenting on Marcelo when you haven't actually seen him play?

    ? i havent seen him play? you agree with anyone that says marcelo in haha even a few said they only watched him in the CL and you still agreed with them. so don't go on about how i haven't watched him when you back people who haven't seen him ether.
  • Gillespxe
    95 posts Park Captain
    Haven't been reading any posts from earlier, but could Hazard potentially get an IF this week?
  • Worldbossjr
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ortez wrote: »
    95Dizzy wrote: »
    Marcelo has went 11 matches without scoring or assisting he also conceded 10 goals in that time aswell anyone can point these stats out and every player goes through a bad patch in a season and if marcelo has been as good as you say shouldn't he be a lock in the La liga TOTS? since you do say he has been the best LB this season

    Great analysis, cements why Marcelo shouldn't be in. Tiago and Bravo is fine IMO.
    sned777 wrote: »
    So Granqvist for Garay will happen?

    Hope so, it's reasonable.

    Marcelo should never get TOTS LB over Alba, Alba has been a rock for Barcelona this season.
  • Jenko
    13845 posts Has That Special Something
    Gillespxe wrote: »
    Haven't been reading any posts from earlier, but could Hazard potentially get an IF this week?

    Possibly but probably not is the stance I think.
  • Timoner12
    5622 posts Big Money Move
    95Dizzy wrote: »
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    95Dizzy wrote: »
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    95Dizzy wrote: »
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    95Dizzy wrote: »
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    95Dizzy wrote: »
    PAPAZAMA wrote: »
    So, Nolito is out because of this:

    4ae0e033bef0c1260de650882cf97100.png

    But Henderson is in with this:

    21e5f327e668822aedc32f062d082fb6.png

    I don't know why Henderson is in, but I can tell you one thing, whoscored ratings are BS. Only reliable for line-ups.

    Yeah whoscored is rubbish with the ratings relies to heavily on goals and assists and not the performance for all we know he could of played well in those games goals and assists are not everything in a match

    He had 9 straight league matches without scoring or assisting and playing bad/average (that's over 1 third of the season), any La Liga watcher can tell you that, and Sokker has already acknowledged that. Exact same reason why Anderson was taken out

    Marcelo has went 11 matches without scoring or assisting he also conceded 10 goals in that time aswell anyone can point these stats out and every player goes through a bad patch in a season and if marcelo has been as good as you say shouldn't he be a lock in the La liga TOTS? since you do say he has been the best LB this season

    He is a LB, like you said many times before his main job isn't to score goals. Even on those games, he wasn't going through a "rough patch" like Anderson or Nolito, he was still playing consistently well for Real. Weren't you the one that said Whoscored heavily relies their ratings on goals and assists? Well then, why does Marcelo still has good ratings on these games he didn't score/assist? Btw they are actually 9 games, not 11, since 2 of them were UCL games :wink:

    And yeah, he is a lock, I have stated that previously many times. But why exactly should that keep him from making this MC TOTS? If I remember correctly, the OP says that whether a player is going to make his respective TOTS or not shouldn't be a matter for entering this MC TOTS.

    Anxious to see your response!

    Oh so now his job is to defend i am sure you and some others said defending wasn't the fullbacks main priority also i don't seem to have said anything about whoscored ratings while i was talking about marcelo also marcelo plays for real Madrid arguably the best team in the world they don't ship in many goals so of course that will up his rating and the other players mentioned play for mid-table teams the always go a run of games where they play bad every mid table team in the world does that (west ham, stoke etc) yes ino the song rule but why try to force players out who might not make it into there League TOTS for a player you think is a lock dups in TOTS are annoying as they are.

    I really don't know what you are trying to say here...

    You posted this a few posts back:
    95Dizzy wrote: »
    Yeah whoscored is rubbish with the ratings relies to heavily on goals and assists and not the performance for all we know he could of played well in those games goals and assists are not everything in a match

    Also literally 2 posts above you said Marcelo/Real had conceded 10 goals in those games (which Marcelo had good ratings in all of them), then you say since Madrid is a big team they won't concede as much goals and that's what makes his ratings better. Also if that was the case, then why doesn't Alba, who has conceded less goals than Marcelo, has a better rating than him?

    Slow down and try to talk clearly man

    What are you on about i have never even put up whoscored stats for marcelo also Barca and Real are to oppiste styles of play so obviously they fullbacks will have different stats also i don't use whoscored so i cant comment on ratings they give the players as i dont care about that site.

    I will try to clarify things for you since you seem to be a bit lost.

    1. Nolito's bad ratings on Whoscored were bring up -> You say that was because Whoscored relied on goals and assists way too much to make the ratings

    You bring up 11 (actually 9) games Marcelo didn't score or assists -> He has good ratings on them

    2. You say Marcelo's ratings are higher because he plays for a bigger team that doesn't concede as much as others -> He has conced 10 goals in those 11 games, still has good ratings.

    3. If conceding less goals is what makes Marcelo's rating higher, why does Alba, who has conceded less than Marcelo, has a way worse rating than Marcelo?

    Clearer?

    Still, both their LBs have similar styles, they are both offensive minded, and Marcelo still beats Alba.

    Well then, how are you commenting on Marcelo when you haven't actually seen him play?

    ? i havent seen him play? you agree with anyone that says marcelo in haha even a few said they only watched him in the CL and you still agreed with them. so don't go on about how i haven't watched him when you back people who haven't seen him ether.

    I never did that, and serious question here, have you watched Marcelo a lot this season? Or are you just basing your thoughts on a few games/your RM hate?

    Actually, just saw the "either", so you haven't watched him?

  • Timoner12
    5622 posts Big Money Move
    Ortez wrote: »
    95Dizzy wrote: »
    Marcelo has went 11 matches without scoring or assisting he also conceded 10 goals in that time aswell anyone can point these stats out and every player goes through a bad patch in a season and if marcelo has been as good as you say shouldn't he be a lock in the La liga TOTS? since you do say he has been the best LB this season

    Great analysis, cements why Marcelo shouldn't be in. Tiago and Bravo is fine IMO.
    sned777 wrote: »
    So Granqvist for Garay will happen?

    Hope so, it's reasonable.

    Marcelo should never get TOTS LB over Alba, Alba has been a rock for Barcelona this season.

    Well, he simply will. You know why? Because he has been better, simple as that.

  • Gillespxe
    95 posts Park Captain
    Jenko wrote: »
    Gillespxe wrote: »
    Haven't been reading any posts from earlier, but could Hazard potentially get an IF this week?

    Possibly but probably not is the stance I think.

    No one has really performed this weekend? Plus he got MOTM and scored the winner.
Sign In or Register to comment.