Gold Most Consistent But Never IF TOTS

Comments

  • Jenko
    13845 posts Has That Special Something
    PAPAZAMA wrote: »
    So, Nolito is out because of this:

    4ae0e033bef0c1260de650882cf97100.png

    But Henderson is in with this:

    21e5f327e668822aedc32f062d082fb6.png

    There's only 4 league games for Henderson there and he is a central midfielder, not a winger.
  • 95Dizzy
    88 posts Park Captain
    PAPAZAMA wrote: »
    So, Nolito is out because of this:

    4ae0e033bef0c1260de650882cf97100.png

    But Henderson is in with this:

    21e5f327e668822aedc32f062d082fb6.png

    I don't know why Henderson is in, but I can tell you one thing, whoscored ratings are BS. Only reliable for line-ups.

    Yeah whoscored is rubbish with the ratings relies to heavily on goals and assists and not the performance for all we know he could of played well in those games goals and assists are not everything in a match
  • Wijnaldum please cm captained psv to the championship and scored 12 goals
  • DirtyDishFC
    11028 posts Moderator
    I guess I'm gonna make one last try to get Lee Nguyen in. FYI Sokker set August 7th as the date when his performances are considered. He scored 11 goals and 4 assists in the regular season of 2014 in 17 games (from August 7th). Also in the MLS playoffs he scored 2 goals and 3 assists in 5 games. In this years regular season he scored 1 goal and 1 assist in 5 games. In all from the set date it is 14 goals 8 assists in 27 games. Only one goal was a pk. Also he received a call up to the US national team after not getting called up for 7 previous years. Here is Klinsmann on Nguyen:

    “Every experience that you can make somewhere else, away from your usual environment, away from your comfort zone, will form you, will mature you,” said Klinsmann. “Those are life lessons, and I think he got a lot of those life lessons, and in the last two or three years, he just became very consistent, very focused and very driven in Boston.

    “We looked at that consistency, and he came really to another peak over the last season. We still believe there are another couple of peaks in there.”

    It isn't often that a national team manager calls up a 29 year old and praises his consistency. Also Lee Nguyen won the Player of the Month in the MLS for October and ended in 3rd in the MVP voting. It is incredible that a midfielder scores 14 goals in 27 games. What are the reasons he shouldn't be in?

    No point to make the argument because from that date Dempsey had better numbers to date. 10 goals, 9 assists, and 2 goals with the national team (not looking for assists cause of time constraints this minute). That is from the date you started from with Nguyen. Plus Dempsey won two trophies from that date. US Open Cup and Supporters Shield
  • So, the picture on the 1st page, that's it? Those players will be in MC gold or is voting still going on?
  • MarcusWright
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Demba ba scored a goal now in a important match and showed his consistency again.
    Olm bi abartma dembabayi savunmayi bi birak ya.Adamlar Ba yi istemiyor ve haklilar.Adam kac haftalar gol atamiyor.Bir Gol atti diye iyi oynamis olmuyor.Olcay bile gol ati.Ona baksan Emenikede 4 gol atti ve 2 Aydir atamiyor.Abartma vallahi abrtiyorsun Dembaba lan iyi oyuncu olabilir ama suanki perfomanslan burda bir yeri hak etmiyor.Tabiki gelirse sevinirim ama sen tek basina 10-20 kisi karsi ne yapacan?

    kardesim sen ne konusuyorsun demba 23 macta 16 gol ve 5 assist yapmis bunun neresi kötü?

  • Aarong222
    15405 posts Moderator
    Bravo, Pastore and Soriano will get IF's btw :lol:
  • MarcusWright
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Demba 16 goals 5 assists in 23 matches why he should be out?
  • Royyosti
    415 posts Sunday League Hero
    Aarong222 wrote: »
    Bravo, Pastore and Soriano will get IF's btw :lol:

    So another BBVA instead of Bravo
    Pastore wasn't in anyway
    Soriano for Teo? Other ROTW striker that seemingly deserves it, or Dempsey as mentioned before.
  • MarcusWright
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special



    Royyosti wrote: »
    Aarong222 wrote: »
    Bravo, Pastore and Soriano will get IF's btw :lol:

    So another BBVA instead of Bravo
    Pastore wasn't in anyway
    Soriano for Teo? Other ROTW striker that seemingly deserves it, or Dempsey as mentioned before.

    I think teofilo or pabon should replace soriano, i think jonas will get an inform too.

  • When soria
    Demba ba scored a goal now in a important match and showed his consistency again.
    Olm bi abartma dembabayi savunmayi bi birak ya.Adamlar Ba yi istemiyor ve haklilar.Adam kac haftalar gol atamiyor.Bir Gol atti diye iyi oynamis olmuyor.Olcay bile gol ati.Ona baksan Emenikede 4 gol atti ve 2 Aydir atamiyor.Abartma vallahi abrtiyorsun Dembaba lan iyi oyuncu olabilir ama suanki perfomanslan burda bir yeri hak etmiyor.Tabiki gelirse sevinirim ama sen tek basina 10-20 kisi karsi ne yapacan?
    tek başına mi kardeşim tek ben değil başka kişilerde demba ba diyor kendi işine bak ozaman sende demba ba yi Savun chedjou olsa bizde Chedjou chedjou yazariz

  • MarcusWright
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    When soria
    Demba ba scored a goal now in a important match and showed his consistency again.
    Olm bi abartma dembabayi savunmayi bi birak ya.Adamlar Ba yi istemiyor ve haklilar.Adam kac haftalar gol atamiyor.Bir Gol atti diye iyi oynamis olmuyor.Olcay bile gol ati.Ona baksan Emenikede 4 gol atti ve 2 Aydir atamiyor.Abartma vallahi abrtiyorsun Dembaba lan iyi oyuncu olabilir ama suanki perfomanslan burda bir yeri hak etmiyor.Tabiki gelirse sevinirim ama sen tek basina 10-20 kisi karsi ne yapacan?
    tek başına mi kardeşim tek ben değil başka kişilerde demba ba diyor kendi işine bak ozaman sende demba ba yi Savun chedjou olsa bizde Chedjou chedjou yazariz

    kardesim sen onlarin dedigine bakma insallah demba ba girer sen kafani yorma rahat ol zaten simdi soriano bu hafta inform alir ondan sonra da hic kimse demba ciksin demez demba cok iyi performans gösterdi herkes biliyor

    sry for speaking another language then english

  • Aarong222
    15405 posts Moderator
    Royyosti wrote: »
    Aarong222 wrote: »
    Bravo, Pastore and Soriano will get IF's btw :lol:

    So another BBVA instead of Bravo
    Pastore wasn't in anyway
    Soriano for Teo? Other ROTW striker that seemingly deserves it, or Dempsey as mentioned before.

    Last time I came in I saw Pastore was in the discussions. It's an awkward situation for @Sokker14 personally I would keep them both in but have another draft set up for the 3pm release of TOTW. IDK the exact time for the teams to be sent however :blush:
  • Can we just get this most consistent TOTS for Kos ffs
  • Timoner12
    5622 posts Big Money Move
    95Dizzy wrote: »
    PAPAZAMA wrote: »
    So, Nolito is out because of this:

    4ae0e033bef0c1260de650882cf97100.png

    But Henderson is in with this:

    21e5f327e668822aedc32f062d082fb6.png

    I don't know why Henderson is in, but I can tell you one thing, whoscored ratings are BS. Only reliable for line-ups.

    Yeah whoscored is rubbish with the ratings relies to heavily on goals and assists and not the performance for all we know he could of played well in those games goals and assists are not everything in a match

    He had 9 straight league matches without scoring or assisting and playing bad/average (that's over 1 third of the season), any La Liga watcher can tell you that, and Sokker has already acknowledged that. Exact same reason why Anderson was taken out
  • @MarcusWright Look At your inbox
  • Timoner12
    5622 posts Big Money Move
    Royyosti wrote: »
    Aarong222 wrote: »
    Bravo, Pastore and Soriano will get IF's btw :lol:

    So another BBVA instead of Bravo
    Pastore wasn't in anyway
    Soriano for Teo? Other ROTW striker that seemingly deserves it, or Dempsey as mentioned before.

    Bravo -> Marcelo
    Soriano -> Teo/Pabon/Jonas

  • Timoner12 wrote: »
    Royyosti wrote: »
    Aarong222 wrote: »
    Bravo, Pastore and Soriano will get IF's btw :lol:

    So another BBVA instead of Bravo
    Pastore wasn't in anyway
    Soriano for Teo? Other ROTW striker that seemingly deserves it, or Dempsey as mentioned before.

    Bravo -> Marcelo
    Soriano -> Teo/Pabon/Jonas
    this.

  • MarcusWright
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    Royyosti wrote: »
    Aarong222 wrote: »
    Bravo, Pastore and Soriano will get IF's btw :lol:

    So another BBVA instead of Bravo
    Pastore wasn't in anyway
    Soriano for Teo? Other ROTW striker that seemingly deserves it, or Dempsey as mentioned before.

    Bravo -> Marcelo
    Soriano -> Teo/Pabon/Jonas
    also there is a little chance that jonas get one
  • KonradAFC
    751 posts An Exciting Prospect
    And there is possibility with Hazard getting his IF. If so, what we gonna see? Another Kościelny/Van Dijk fight?
  • Now that PSV have won the title, I have heard all of their fans says that Guardado has been their best player and they have said nothing about Willems but yet he is in and Guardado hasn't even been mentioned?
  • Blackrock16
    86 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Price prediction on Tiago ?
  • 95Dizzy
    88 posts Park Captain
    edited April 2015
    Timoner12 wrote: »
    95Dizzy wrote: »
    PAPAZAMA wrote: »
    So, Nolito is out because of this:

    4ae0e033bef0c1260de650882cf97100.png

    But Henderson is in with this:

    21e5f327e668822aedc32f062d082fb6.png

    I don't know why Henderson is in, but I can tell you one thing, whoscored ratings are BS. Only reliable for line-ups.

    Yeah whoscored is rubbish with the ratings relies to heavily on goals and assists and not the performance for all we know he could of played well in those games goals and assists are not everything in a match

    He had 9 straight league matches without scoring or assisting and playing bad/average (that's over 1 third of the season), any La Liga watcher can tell you that, and Sokker has already acknowledged that. Exact same reason why Anderson was taken out

    Marcelo has went 11 matches without scoring or assisting he also conceded 10 goals in that time aswell anyone can point these stats out and every player goes through a bad patch in a season and if marcelo has been as good as you say shouldn't he be a lock in the La liga TOTS? since you do say he has been the best LB this season
  • Wilfo777
    509 posts Sunday League Hero
    Now that PSV have won the title, I have heard all of their fans says that Guardado has been their best player and they have said nothing about Willems but yet he is in and Guardado hasn't even been mentioned?

    This so much.
  • herrera
    henderson
    joe allen
    gylfi sigurdsson
    pastore
    verrati
    ospina
  • Larsiemens
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Now that PSV have won the title, I have heard all of their fans says that Guardado has been their best player and they have said nothing about Willems but yet he is in and Guardado hasn't even been mentioned?
    Willems hasn't been mentioned? Don't know where you got that from, Guardado and Willems both were really solid this season, it's just a choice between them 2. Willems has 12 assists as a leftback so really deserving a TOTS card!
  • sned777
    10612 posts Has That Special Something
    So Granqvist for Garay will happen?
  • Price prediction on Tiago ?
    30-60k
  • Milez899 wrote: »
    Price prediction on Tiago ?
    30-60k
    Based on that Gabi had one last year, 85 rated, which was about 40k
  • RC
    766 posts Semi-Pro
    I guess I'm gonna make one last try to get Lee Nguyen in. FYI Sokker set August 7th as the date when his performances are considered. He scored 11 goals and 4 assists in the regular season of 2014 in 17 games (from August 7th). Also in the MLS playoffs he scored 2 goals and 3 assists in 5 games. In this years regular season he scored 1 goal and 1 assist in 5 games. In all from the set date it is 14 goals 8 assists in 27 games. Only one goal was a pk. Also he received a call up to the US national team after not getting called up for 7 previous years. Here is Klinsmann on Nguyen:

    “Every experience that you can make somewhere else, away from your usual environment, away from your comfort zone, will form you, will mature you,” said Klinsmann. “Those are life lessons, and I think he got a lot of those life lessons, and in the last two or three years, he just became very consistent, very focused and very driven in Boston.

    “We looked at that consistency, and he came really to another peak over the last season. We still believe there are another couple of peaks in there.”

    It isn't often that a national team manager calls up a 29 year old and praises his consistency. Also Lee Nguyen won the Player of the Month in the MLS for October and ended in 3rd in the MVP voting. It is incredible that a midfielder scores 14 goals in 27 games. What are the reasons he shouldn't be in?

    No point to make the argument because from that date Dempsey had better numbers to date. 10 goals, 9 assists, and 2 goals with the national team (not looking for assists cause of time constraints this minute). That is from the date you started from with Nguyen. Plus Dempsey won two trophies from that date. US Open Cup and Supporters Shield

    Dempsey is a ST and has better players in his team. Meanwhile Nguyen.. well I'll just quote an article from MLS:

    "That "five assists" is not a wildly impressive number, but given the finishing problems the rest of the Revs' attackers had last season, it's not surprising that Nguyen's assist total was so low. "Assists" are a noisy stat because there are so many variables – the big one, obviously, being the quality of the guy who's supposed to be doing the finishing.

    Until Charlie Davies caught fire late in the regular season and into the playoffs, New England's center forwards were pretty poor at putting the ball into the net. The same could not be said of Keane's teammates, or Obafemi Marins', or Thierry Henry's, or any of the other elite attacking players of last year."

    Considering that Nguyen plays CAM and his supporting cast, his numbers are more impressive.

    A CAM with such stats (14 goals 8 assists in 27 games) and accolades can surely find a place in this team.
Sign In or Register to comment.