I don't see why anyone would do that...

Comments

• Abdulhamed
    2902 posts National Call-Up
    Brings the memories of that 10k bronze goalie haha
  • ha032742
    35217 posts Moderator
    edited November 2015
    Clicked BIN instead of bid/5k is chump change for them/coin transferring and picked the wrong one...take your pick.
  • MarcovdH
    999 posts Professional
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Clicked BIN instead of bid/5k is chump change for them/coin transferring and picked the wrong one...take your pick.

Haha yeah I am happy :) Got about 80 contracts listed all for 300/5000 so yeah, I'm happy <3
  • Asad97
    2230 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lucky guy!
  • MarcovdH
    999 posts Professional
    Asad97 wrote: »
    Lucky guy!

I was in need of some luck hahah, lost so much to fut United, decided to trade my way up using this event instead of buying packs
  • Scottish21
    2236 posts Fans' Favourite
    Someone bought 1 of mine for 5k a couple of weeks ago lol
  • MarcovdH
    999 posts Professional
    Scottish21 wrote: »
    Someone bought 1 of mine for 5k a couple of weeks ago lol

Haha cool, I am happy with it, please let them buy more 5k ones hahah
  • PS-GamerNeil
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite
    Abdulhamed wrote: »

Haha you will never let that go!
  • Abdulhamed
    2902 posts National Call-Up
    Abdulhamed wrote: »

Haha you will never let that go!

RIP Nov 2nd or 3rd 2015 :(
  • paul24878306
    4717 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2015
    Ive not left mine at 5k - I know its the recommended way. Ive set mine to 250 start and 350 BIN. I think you get more sales that way, or at least more sales are at 350 rather than 250. I certainly never actually placed an auction bid for a contract. I always hit the BIN.

Now - its possible someone like me just bought your contract. Blasting through a load and BIN'ing them without realising.

I might try leaving mine at 5k for a while once I have my last player bought.

If ALL my contracts sell for 350 (at BIN) and ALL yours sell for 250 (start price), but you get the odd 5k sale, how many contracts more than you do I have to sell to make up for missing the 5k sale?

Well, you made 4600 profit on that one sale. You make 87 profit on every 250 coin sale.
    I make 182 profit on every 350 sale, so 95 coins per sale

So - I need to sell an extra 49 contracts to make up for that one loss. Thats about a day and a halfs sales, even if you didnt sell any other contracts.

What we need to know really is:

a. How many of my sales go for 350, and how many at 250.

b. How many a day do I sell.

c. How many sales at 250 do you make a day.

d. Do any of your sales go for more than the start price - if so what % and how much do they go for.

e. How often does someone buy at 5k

That would give the info to work out whether the best strategy is 250 start with 350 BIN or 5k BIN

Im getting far too OCD about this trading lark lol....

• MarcovdH
    999 posts Professional
    Ive not left mine at 5k - I know its the recommended way. Ive set mine to 250 start and 350 BIN. I think you get more sales that way. I certainly never actually placed an auction bid for a contract. I always hit the BIN.

Now - its possible someone like me just bought your contract. Blasting through a load and BIN'ing them without realising.

I might try leaving mine at 5k once Ive got my final (keep saying that) player in my FUT.

Haha I can see your points yes, but now I've sold one for 5k I will leave it at 5k :P This was only my 2nd cycle ever
  • paul24878306
    Having written all that ..... Im jealous.
  • MarcovdH
    999 posts Professional
    Having written all that ..... Im jealous.

a. How many of my sales go for 350, and how many at 250.
    I just start mine at 350 :P Sold about 6 in 2 cycles and 2 rare's for 600 each.

b. How many a day do I sell.
    No answer on that so far as I've only done 2 listings.

c. How many sales at 250 do you make a day.
    Same as A

d. Do any of your sales go for more than the start price - if so what % and how much do they go for.
    Last one 5k :P

e. How often does someone buy at 5k
    1 time so far in 2 cycles :p

So yeah, this is what I can answer right now ;p
  • paul24878306
    edited November 2015
    Ha - need more time for your stats to make any sense.

Most of mine go for 350 BIN - but Im starting at 250. Im selling 4-15 most cycles, with the odd disappointing 0 or 1. Depends on the day, and the time of day.
  • General-Richa
    1094 posts Professional
    I think I know how it happens...

Example... Someone is buying contracts on their console and they set their max bid price to 300, (they perhaps intend to bid on all cards upto the 300 price), if they click to bid on a card and that card has a current bid of 250 and a BIN price of 300 the game will automatically hover them over the BIN option. The error comes when the person backs out of that card and clicks on the next card because they will now be automatically hovering over the BIN option again (rather than the current bid) so at this point if someone is bidding quickly then they may accidentally buy the card for whatever the BIN is on that card... hence the 5000 coin contract.

I haven't done this myself, but I have come close a few times, stopping only at the Yes/No option after inadvertently clicking the BIN option.
  • paul24878306
    Hoooooo.

Listed 30 of my contracts with 5k BINs this time round - and one sold :) :)