Trying Some New Things, What Do You Reckon?

Orikoru
10712 posts Has That Special Something
Things I haven't tried yet:
1. 4-5-1
2. Up Fabregas (looks immense)
3. Up Nani (looks immense)
4. Up Matic (looks immense)
5. SIF Castro (looks immense)
5. Kompany (ditto)

So, thinking of building this.

http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/30665495/

Any good? Having not used 4-5-1 yet, I'm not sure how to play it or what style it suits, any advice for me? It seems really attacking.

Comments

• UTG
    2411 posts Fans' Favourite
    Can't comment on 451 as not used it this year, though planning to make a team with it soon.

That team looks amazing for the coins though, and the M/M all the way across the back line is lovely. Not tried Hart, however Courtois is cheap now and the most consistent keeper in the game for me.
  • Orikoru
    edited April 2015
    UTG wrote: »
    Can't comment on 451 as not used it this year, though planning to make a team with it soon.

That team looks amazing for the coins though, and the M/M all the way across the back line is lovely. Not tried Hart, however Courtois is cheap now and the most consistent keeper in the game for me.
    I only have about 70k in the bank and this will be like my third choice seasons team, hence I was looking for good budget options in every position (so no Courtois). That SIF Castro looks unbelievable for the price, thank god for him being in a god awful league eh?

I also liked the M/M backline, which was a happy accident really. I figure since they won't get much help from the midfield in this formation, it'll be handy to have a mostly stationary back four.
  • Orikoru
    Alright lads, don't all shout at once.