Ibrahimovic or Aguero?

Blue_GamerzXL
996 posts Professional
In a virtually best possible NIF team 4-3-2-1. Chemistry and price don't matter for me, I used both numerous times in other game modes but they are both so good so I cannot decide, who would you guys pick?

Although Ibra will probably be on like 4-5 chem since I am not going to use Lucas as RF but I do have Sanchez in my team so Aguero can be on 8-9 chem, but chem doesn't matter so it is about their ability.

Who would you pick?

Comments

• PVFCB97xD
    13142 posts Has That Special Something
    Agüero
  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional
    PVFCB97xD wrote: »
    Agüero

Hmm I see Tevez in your avatar, is Argentina your fav team? If so your view could be slightly biased without giving a reason ;)
  • DailyTrader
    2143 posts Fans' Favourite
    I can't use IBRA well even with his ball control on skill moves. I always need my striker to have atleast 80 pace.
    Aguero worked wonders for me on draft.
    IBRA is very lazy for me with those work rates. Don't know your style of play though.
  • PVFCB97xD
    13142 posts Has That Special Something
    PVFCB97xD wrote: »
    Agüero

Hmm I see Tevez in your avatar, is Argentina your fav team? If so your view could be slightly biased without giving a reason ;)

i actually only like ADM Tevez and Lavezzi, aint a big argentina fan.
    id pick Agüero as he is faster and has a better shot, also the chem is higher with him :)
  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional
    I can't use IBRA well even with his ball control on skill moves. I always need my striker to have atleast 80 pace.
    Aguero worked wonders for me on draft.
    IBRA is very lazy for me with those work rates. Don't know your style of play though.

hmm I am very direct so in theory Aguero would suit my style more as well then I guess
  • Johnny Bravo
    1303 posts Professional
    Ibra is much better and more unique in what he can do. With Aguero there's cheaper, similar alternatives like Tevez.

Personally I much prefer Ibra in general.
  • Fumbler
    2509 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ibra is much better and more unique in what he can do. With Aguero there's cheaper, similar alternatives like Tevez.

This.

It's just all personal preference, though, as they're very different players.
  • Torres4Lif3
    6657 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2015
    Aguero, really. Don't even touch Ibra he's horrible. A waste. He loses the Ball to every Opponent.
  • Blue_GamerzXL
    996 posts Professional
    Hmm overwhelmingly in favor of Aguero, looks like he is who I will be buying then and if it doesn't work out can always sell on for Ibra I get although I would like to stick with my choice for the long term.
  • HAMMS
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    THIS

• saurabh88
    124 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Aguero, really. Don't even touch Ibra he's horrible. A waste. He loses the Ball to every Opponent.

really/ more than 50 games with ibra and litterly he fks up every defender or midfielder he come up against..you have to adapt to his play style.literally he is the only player i own since fifa13 and he never dissappointed me...just leave that sprint button and protect the ball and just LS dribble whole team.not even second man press can save opponent
  • Torres4Lif3
    6657 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2015
    saurabh88 wrote: »

really/ more than 50 games with ibra and litterly he fks up every defender or midfielder he come up against..you have to adapt to his play style.literally he is the only player i own since fifa13 and he never dissappointed me...just leave that sprint button and protect the ball and just LS dribble whole team.not even second man press can save opponent

Yes i know that Feeling, with Torres tbh. Always playing great with him. But this year Ibra really disappointed me. Last year he was way better.
    Post edited by Torres4Lif3 on
  • Ronaldo
    3901 posts National Call-Up
    I use both in the same team Aguero is better
    although ibra is insane aswell