Max buy now set

La flama blanca
412 posts Sunday League Hero
Delete if this topics been brought up but since when did you have to bring max buy now back down to min to list a contract again. Pain in the **** last year that was.

Comments

• Equinox 85
    703 posts An Exciting Prospect
    List via the web app then
  • WFCBagnall
    70283 posts Moderator
    Got patched a few days ago
  • La flama blanca
    Equinox 85 wrote: »
    I use my phone. It's just as much of a ball ache.
  • Cyklon
    2719 posts Fans' Favourite
    Equinox 85 wrote: »
    I use my phone. It's just as much of a ball ache.
    Just use the cut and paste method if you are listing multiples of the same item at the same BIN, I listed hundreds of contracts today using that, type in the first BIN then copy it and your set , works for me when I can't get on the web ap
  • libertao
    970 posts Professional
    Delete if this topics been brought up but since when did you have to bring max buy now back down to min to list a contract again. Pain in the **** last year that was.

Recently done to stop people accidentally listing expensive cards for min which was leading to heartache, to snipers, and to snipers who then get banned and complain.
  • La flama blanca
    I don't get why they can't just set it so you can flick right and it goes back to cheapest bin
  • Its just annoying, if you're stupid enough to list someone at the lowest you deserve heartache. They could at least make it quicker or start in the middle.
  • Uberman
    15729 posts World Class
    Its just annoying, if you're stupid enough to list someone at the lowest you deserve heartache. They could at least make it quicker or start in the middle.

Completely wrong

- Luckily i did this the day after it updated but i went to compare price on my inform medunjanin and it lacked and skipped over and listed him because of the lag - I did the same on 15 with tots neymar

• La flama blanca
    Uberman656 wrote: »
    Its just annoying, if you're stupid enough to list someone at the lowest you deserve heartache. They could at least make it quicker or start in the middle.

Completely wrong

- Luckily i did this the day after it updated but i went to compare price on my inform medunjanin and it lacked and skipped over and listed him because of the lag - I did the same on 15 with tots neymar
    They should just add a confirm you wish to list button then rather than putting it back to how it was last year.