We are aware of an issue with FUT Crashing for Virgin media users & we are working on this. Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing. We have a thread discussing it here.

Break out the crystal balls...price predictions

Big Matty T
2638 posts Fans' Favourite
I know this is near impossible...with unknown pack offers, etc...but looking for the best guess of the market experts

I currently have 700k...I'm hoping to eventually add Ibrahimovic and Shevchenko to my squad, they currently cost a total of around 900k

With Black Friday, FUTmas, and TOTY coming relatively soon...what guess would you make for the lowest these two dip during that time?

How much more would I need to come up with?

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    74501 posts Moderator
    By Toty I say they'll half in price
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    The amount of hype black friday and fut united are getting - I doubt prices will change at all
  • Big Matty T
    So I have one vote for half the price, one vote for no change...hopefully it will be somewhere in the middle and I'll be able to get them
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    So I have one vote for half the price, one vote for no change...hopefully it will be somewhere in the middle and I'll be able to get them

Toty will cause a crash for sure

I just dont think black friday will be anything considerable
  • Big Matty T
    bump for some more opinions
  • HeroBent
    4735 posts National Call-Up
    Bf and toty will cause crash. Futmas will most likely not cause any change. More packs during futmas, but also a lot of people playing and creating demand.
  • dylandotcom
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    10-20% Drop depending on the player. Everyone said last Black Friday that people would drop in half, i watched about 30 different players over that week and the most they dropped was about 20% for players over 200k. The occasional deal might pop up lower but nothing consistent.