Possible Coin Glitch/Transfer Market Fix SOLUTION

Amir
783 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited April 2015
As you may have noticed, many players have gone extinct on the Playstation transfer market. This is due to the extremely low coin prices (as low as 3USD/1M coins!). The coin selling websites generate coins by exploiting glitches, mainly on the previous gen consoles (Xbox 360 and PS3). One solution that I can think of that can possibly fix this is to separate the previous gen market and the old gen market and not allowing club carryovers from old gen to next gen consoles. By doing this, the transfer market on the next gen consoles at least will get back to normal and player prices will go down again.
Post edited by Amir on

Comments

• What kind of glitches?

Illegal coins were made by automated scripts and phishing methods, never heard of a 'glitch'.

• OMG, we are saved.
  • Amir
    edited April 2015
    To the best of my knowledge, they are made using "the match coin glitch". I've seen this on PC last year. They create temporary accounts and play matches and as soon as they get in a match, they quit and it gives them a win. This is all automated because when you're on the page to choose your kit, as soon as you change your kit they press x (A on xbox) and choose their kit. It doesn't matter if the kits were of the same colour or not or how long you make them wait. On PC, it was so extreme that I couldn't find an actual opponent in division1.
  • Reus
    22553 posts Club Captain
    so your solution is to screw over everyone who has a PS3

let me guess you have a PS4
  • Amir
    I have a PS4, yes. What else is there to do? EA hasn't been able to solve this glitch for ages now. It existed in Fifa13, 14 and 15. The number of players on previous gen consoles is far less compared to the number of players on next gen consoles. So if they separate the markets, coin sellers will stop doing this because there is less demand for the coins and there is no point of generating coins when no one buys them.
  • bad pack luck
    2827 posts Fans' Favourite
    Reus wrote: »
    so your solution is to screw over everyone who has a PS3

let me guess you have a PS4

It's like quarantining the sick to save those who are healthy. A necessary evil.
  • Imagez1988
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    the problem stems from ps3, theres a specific model where the hardware cant support the latest firmware, thus leaving them open to attack
  • HK
    724 posts Semi-Pro
    they must have thought of this already.. why have they not done it?
  • WFCBagnall
    70312 posts Moderator
    Just buy an xbox, sorted
  • CandyRat
    7770 posts League Winner
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Just buy an xbox, sorted

• Amir
    HK wrote: »
    they must have thought of this already.. why have they not done it?

It could be harder than we think. Or simply they haven't thought about it yet