Midfield Conundrum

deltsbrah
541 posts An Exciting Prospect
I can't decide which midfield pairing to settle with atm !

I play with three at the back ,two wbs, two in the middle and a CAM.

I have a roster of IF Pjanic , IF Eriksen , Pogba , Toure ,Schweinsteiger.

I orginally had Toure & Schweinsteiger in the middle with Pogba linking with IF Dybala but Schweinsteiger struggles to go the full 90 and Toure seems to lose a little magic sitting deeper.

I tried Pogba and Toure in the middle and IF Eriksen up top but it just didn't work.

I was thinking of selling Toure and just settling with IF Pjanic and Pogba in the middle and Eriksen ahead of them. I think i might have issues without a defensive player in the middle but Pogba is class.

IF Eriksen is amazing but sometimes he just goes missing and doesn't have the presence up top. I just really don't want to sell him.

Sorry about the rambling but any advice or direction would be wonderful.

Comments

• WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    IUkRIiD.jpg

I would start here and use that Toure and Eriksen money elsewhere. True DM who does the work, Pjanic in a perfect deep-lying role and Pogba where he shines as well.
  • deltsbrah
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Im guessing if i can get 180k from Toure and Eriksen then i can use the 600k from Sheva and maybe get Kluivert or Stoich.
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    deltsbrah wrote: »
    Im guessing if i can get 180k from Toure and Eriksen then i can use the 600k from Sheva and maybe get Kluivert or Stoich.

Kluivert <3